First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply The Best Character
Member
5368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 11/9/08
index for me is the best!!!
Member
1444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Behind you
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
It's gotta be INDEX!!
Member
825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Canada - Miami(Un...
Offline
Posted 11/14/08 , edited 11/14/08
touma and index.
Member
1885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / greece
Offline
Posted 11/18/08
mikoto misaka all they way
145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Sg
Offline
Posted 11/21/08

serwin98 wrote:

fact: Nagi (kannagi) > Mikoto Misaka (to aru majutsu no index)


Erm No Hard Feeling .........
U Mean The One Who Voiced Nagi (kannagi) Is Mikoto Misaka (to aru majutsu no index) ????
If So , I Am Not Sure Then ..... But I Have A Website That Written
That The One Who Voiced Nagi (kannagi) Wasn't Mikoto Misaka (to aru majutsu no index)
Maybe The Website Made a Mistake

If That Wasn't Was U Meant Then Nvm

By The Way The One Voiced Nagi Was The One Voiced Lala From To Love Ru And
Emuemu From Kemeko DX

And The One Who Voiced Mikoto Misaka (to aru majutsu no index)
Of All The Anime She Voiced I Never Watch At All.............
11141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Twilight Town
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
my vote goes to index
Member
5642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
500 / M / darkness
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
that miko chick from the recent episodes
Member
Erehe 
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Heretic's Keep
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
Toma, Seriously, If Toma had the same brains as Taiga Kuizumi of Mx0, He'd be the Best player out there, He can cancel Esper Abilities no matter how strong they are(quite obvious with how he dispelled Mikoto's Lightning attacks, Considering how high her level is) and even Magic abilities, He was even able to nullify Index even though she had all known Grimoires within her head, not to mention spells used by the church, What more is there to see?
Member
10943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / panda land
Offline
Posted 12/14/08
Toma and Mikoto All the way!

Love those two chars.! One honorable-- and not mention unlucky guy with life (other than with girls) and one-super-uber electric/lightning-esper girl = awsome! Well i just find them cool characters.

I agree on Erehe about Toma. LoL now that he mention Mx0, Both main (male) characters are almost alike in terms of power... okay maybe they are the same. The only difference that I see with Toma and Taiga of Mx0 is the fighting capability. Taiga is an expert in Martial arts while Toma is more of a street fighter. (I wish Toma had some sort of combat experience =()

As for Index.... although I find her totally cute with a near unresistable personality, I still favor Mikoto over her. No offence on any Index lovers out there. (Which I notice are quite a lot )




Pandas rule?
Member
Erehe 
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Heretic's Keep
Offline
Posted 12/15/08 , edited 12/15/08

Mikotospanda wrote:

Toma and Mikoto All the way!

Love those two chars.! One honorable-- and not mention unlucky guy with life (other than with girls) and one-super-uber electric/lightning-esper girl = awsome! Well i just find them cool characters.

I agree on Erehe about Toma. LoL now that he mention Mx0, Both main (male) characters are almost alike in terms of power... okay maybe they are the same. The only difference that I see with Toma and Taiga of Mx0 is the fighting capability. Taiga is an expert in Martial arts while Toma is more of a street fighter. (I wish Toma had some sort of combat experience =()

As for Index.... although I find her totally cute with a near unresistable personality, I still favor Mikoto over her. No offence on any Index lovers out there. (Which I notice are quite a lot )




Pandas rule?


Fact is, He Does:



Member
20466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Eagan, MN
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

Erehe wrote:

Toma, Seriously, If Toma had the same brains as Taiga Kuizumi of Mx0, He'd be the Best player out there, He can cancel Esper Abilities no matter how strong they are(quite obvious with how he dispelled Mikoto's Lightning attacks, Considering how high her level is) and even Magic abilities, He was even able to nullify Index even though she had all known Grimoires within her head, not to mention spells used by the church, What more is there to see?


Remember the part where ...
Member
Erehe 
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Heretic's Keep
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

Sai1Nonly wrote:


Erehe wrote:

Toma, Seriously, If Toma had the same brains as Taiga Kuizumi of Mx0, He'd be the Best player out there, He can cancel Esper Abilities no matter how strong they are(quite obvious with how he dispelled Mikoto's Lightning attacks, Considering how high her level is) and even Magic abilities, He was even able to nullify Index even though she had all known Grimoires within her head, not to mention spells used by the church, What more is there to see?


Remember the part where ...


Quite predictable, Since it was all merely an illusion, Touma's eyes and mind might be fooled but nevertheless his hand is still there, thus the effect of the Imagine Breaker is still in effect, But even though, It's quite clear that the ace on the whole in that episode was Touma's attitude, Not his Imagine Breaker.
Member
10943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / panda land
Offline
Posted 12/15/08
Go Touma, thats all I can say.
Member
20466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Eagan, MN
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

Erehe wrote:
Quite predictable, Since it was all merely an illusion, Touma's eyes and mind might be fooled but nevertheless his hand is still there, thus the effect of the Imagine Breaker is still in effect, But even though, It's quite clear that the ace on the whole in that episode was Touma's attitude, Not his Imagine Breaker.

Umm ... actually, Touma's arm was cut off. The doctor had to sew it back on. Re-watch the episode if you don't believe me. And yeah, that's the only reason Touma won, because he found out only things the alchemist thought came true, not what he said.
Member
10943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / panda land
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

Sai1Nonly wrote:


Erehe wrote:
Quite predictable, Since it was all merely an illusion, Touma's eyes and mind might be fooled but nevertheless his hand is still there, thus the effect of the Imagine Breaker is still in effect, But even though, It's quite clear that the ace on the whole in that episode was Touma's attitude, Not his Imagine Breaker.

Umm ... actually, Touma's arm was cut off. The doctor had to sew it back on. Re-watch the episode if you don't believe me. And yeah, that's the only reason Touma won, because he found out only things the alchemist thought came true, not what he said.



Wait I'm confused ... How did Touma lose his arm? I thought it was all an illusion? Was the sword/gun, that the alchemy guy used, the real thing? And was it the one that cut it off?

I need to watch that again >.<;
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.