First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply The Best Character
Member
20466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Eagan, MN
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

Mikotospanda wrote:

Wait I'm confused ... How did Touma lose his arm? I thought it was all an illusion? Was the sword/gun, that the alchemy guy used, the real thing? And was it the one that cut it off?

I need to watch that again >.<;


Yeah, the doctor even said he was amazed it healed so fast.
223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In a foxhole
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
Remember what Touma said? The alchemist could bring whatever he was thinking to life, so if he starting to doubt that he could do it or lose his concentration, he can't beat anyone.
Member
10943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / panda land
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

loserga wrote:

Remember what Touma said? The alchemist could bring whatever he was thinking to life, so if he starting to doubt that he could do it or lose his concentration, he can't beat anyone.


Ah okay! Now I get it ^-^! lol, I was having trouble understanding that battle once I re-watched it. It threw me for a loop! >.<
Member
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 12/20/08
INDEX forever
Posted 12/20/08
now i think is index..=_=
Posted 12/21/08

loltan wrote:


xZyanKamelot wrote:

mines Index..i find her uberr kawaii!



loltan wrote:

Mikoto Misaka > your opinion.




Index > You and Mikoto, including any misconceptions you had about the best character.
90 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Argentina
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

booyadude wrote:


loltan wrote:


xZyanKamelot wrote:

mines Index..i find her uberr kawaii!



loltan wrote:

Mikoto Misaka > your opinion.




Index > You and Mikoto, including any misconceptions you had about the best character.


Mikoto Misaka > your opinion, himegami, "little moe sensei" and the misaka clones
Posted 12/22/08

Marco_Antonio wrote:


booyadude wrote:


loltan wrote:


xZyanKamelot wrote:

mines Index..i find her uberr kawaii!



loltan wrote:

Mikoto Misaka > your opinion.




Index > You and Mikoto, including any misconceptions you had about the best character.


Mikoto Misaka > your opinion, himegami, "little moe sensei" and the misaka clones


In actuality, nobody's opinion matters here. I merely stated pure fact.
90 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Argentina
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

booyadude wrote:


Marco_Antonio wrote:


booyadude wrote:


loltan wrote:


xZyanKamelot wrote:

mines Index..i find her uberr kawaii!



loltan wrote:

Mikoto Misaka > your opinion.




Index > You and Mikoto, including any misconceptions you had about the best character.


Mikoto Misaka > your opinion, himegami, "little moe sensei" and the misaka clones


In actuality, nobody's opinion matters here. I merely stated pure fact.


Just wait some time... when Index takes off her "Walking church" and u see a "lightning coin" flying towards her head, u will see who is better xD
If u r not talking about combat skills, then Index might be better than Misaka. Her "loliness" is undefeatable
The only problem with Index is that u have to keep ur hand/arm away from her all the time or u might get urself bitten by accident

Member
3801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

booyadude wrote:


loltan wrote:


xZyanKamelot wrote:

mines Index..i find her uberr kawaii!



loltan wrote:

Mikoto Misaka > your opinion.




Index > You and Mikoto, including any misconceptions you had about the best character.


you = wrong
Posted 12/22/08

loltan wrote:


booyadude wrote:


loltan wrote:


xZyanKamelot wrote:

mines Index..i find her uberr kawaii!



loltan wrote:

Mikoto Misaka > your opinion.




Index > You and Mikoto, including any misconceptions you had about the best character.


you = wrong


Sorry, but fact is fact. You are free to have your opinion though.
Member
3801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

booyadude wrote:


loltan wrote:


booyadude wrote:


loltan wrote:


xZyanKamelot wrote:

mines Index..i find her uberr kawaii!



loltan wrote:

Mikoto Misaka > your opinion.




Index > You and Mikoto, including any misconceptions you had about the best character.


you = wrong


Sorry, but fact is fact. You are free to have your opinion though.



loltan wrote:
you = wrong

Posted 12/22/08

loltan wrote:


booyadude wrote:


loltan wrote:


booyadude wrote:


loltan wrote:


xZyanKamelot wrote:

mines Index..i find her uberr kawaii!



loltan wrote:

Mikoto Misaka > your opinion.




Index > You and Mikoto, including any misconceptions you had about the best character.


you = wrong


Sorry, but fact is fact. You are free to have your opinion though.



loltan wrote:
you = wrong



Obviously I've no idea what repercussions would be wrought by fact not being fact, but it probably involves the universe imploding or some similarly horrifying occurrence. Also, by that logic, you also aren't allowed to have an opinion. In any case, it doesn't matter how wrong I am, as the fact that Index is better than Mikoto still stands regardless of whether or not I state it, and for that matter, whether or not you or I even exist.

Epic logic is epic. Although, considering your previous responses, I suppose the best I can hope for in the way of actual intelligent argument is another quote of you saying "you = wrong". Of course, that in itself may be a self-fulfilling prophecy. What a shame.
Member
3801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

booyadude wrote:


loltan wrote:


booyadude wrote:


loltan wrote:


booyadude wrote:


loltan wrote:


xZyanKamelot wrote:

mines Index..i find her uberr kawaii!



loltan wrote:

Mikoto Misaka > your opinion.




Index > You and Mikoto, including any misconceptions you had about the best character.


you = wrong


Sorry, but fact is fact. You are free to have your opinion though.



loltan wrote:
you = wrong



Obviously I've no idea what repercussions would be wrought by fact not being fact, but it probably involves the universe imploding or some similarly horrifying occurrence. Also, by that logic, you also aren't allowed to have an opinion. In any case, it doesn't matter how wrong I am, as the fact that Index is better than Mikoto still stands regardless of whether or not I state it, and for that matter, whether or not you or I even exist.

Epic logic is epic. Although, considering your previous responses, I suppose the best I can hope for in the way of actual intelligent argument is another quote of you saying "you = wrong". Of course, that in itself may be a self-fulfilling prophecy. What a shame.


Index being the best character is false and therefore not fact. Therefore you are wrong.
Posted 12/22/08

loltan wrote:


booyadude wrote:


loltan wrote:


booyadude wrote:


loltan wrote:


booyadude wrote:


loltan wrote:


xZyanKamelot wrote:

mines Index..i find her uberr kawaii!



loltan wrote:

Mikoto Misaka > your opinion.




Index > You and Mikoto, including any misconceptions you had about the best character.


you = wrong


Sorry, but fact is fact. You are free to have your opinion though.



loltan wrote:
you = wrong



Obviously I've no idea what repercussions would be wrought by fact not being fact, but it probably involves the universe imploding or some similarly horrifying occurrence. Also, by that logic, you also aren't allowed to have an opinion. In any case, it doesn't matter how wrong I am, as the fact that Index is better than Mikoto still stands regardless of whether or not I state it, and for that matter, whether or not you or I even exist.

Epic logic is epic. Although, considering your previous responses, I suppose the best I can hope for in the way of actual intelligent argument is another quote of you saying "you = wrong". Of course, that in itself may be a self-fulfilling prophecy. What a shame.


Index being the best character is false and therefore not fact. Therefore you are wrong.


I request proof of this. I'm laying down the "First" rule to protect myself from such painfully obvious requests.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.