First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply The Best Character
Member
3801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

booyadude wrote:


loltan wrote:


booyadude wrote:


loltan wrote:


booyadude wrote:


loltan wrote:


booyadude wrote:


loltan wrote:


xZyanKamelot wrote:

mines Index..i find her uberr kawaii!



loltan wrote:

Mikoto Misaka > your opinion.




Index > You and Mikoto, including any misconceptions you had about the best character.


you = wrong


Sorry, but fact is fact. You are free to have your opinion though.



loltan wrote:
you = wrong



Obviously I've no idea what repercussions would be wrought by fact not being fact, but it probably involves the universe imploding or some similarly horrifying occurrence. Also, by that logic, you also aren't allowed to have an opinion. In any case, it doesn't matter how wrong I am, as the fact that Index is better than Mikoto still stands regardless of whether or not I state it, and for that matter, whether or not you or I even exist.

Epic logic is epic. Although, considering your previous responses, I suppose the best I can hope for in the way of actual intelligent argument is another quote of you saying "you = wrong". Of course, that in itself may be a self-fulfilling prophecy. What a shame.


Index being the best character is false and therefore not fact. Therefore you are wrong.


I request proof of this. I'm laying down the "First" rule to protect myself from such painfully obvious requests.


Mikoto > Index
Given.
Posted 12/23/08 , edited 12/23/08

loltan wrote:



Mikoto > Index
Given.


And if I bring up "Index > Mikoto" and "Index > Your opinion", am I to expect an infinite loop? Should we just stop here? You're not giving me much to work with.

Let me ask this, what do you think makes Mikoto better? Index wins because of an overwhelming amount of cute. Mikoto's got nothing.
Member
10943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / panda land
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

booyadude wrote:


loltan wrote:



Mikoto > Index
Given.


And if I bring up "Index > Mikoto" and "Index > Your opinion", am I to expect an infinite loop? Should we just stop here? You're not giving me much to work with.

Let me ask this, what do you think makes Mikoto better? Index wins because of an overwhelming amount of cute. Mikoto's got nothing.


wow lol thats a lot of back and fort between Misaka>index and Index> Misaka! I wonder how this will end?

Posted 12/23/08

Mikotospanda wrote:


booyadude wrote:


loltan wrote:



Mikoto > Index
Given.


And if I bring up "Index > Mikoto" and "Index > Your opinion", am I to expect an infinite loop? Should we just stop here? You're not giving me much to work with.

Let me ask this, what do you think makes Mikoto better? Index wins because of an overwhelming amount of cute. Mikoto's got nothing.


wow lol thats a lot of back and fort between Misaka>index and Index> Misaka! I wonder how this will end?


Definitely not well, and probably with a 7 year+ pudding war.
Member
10943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / panda land
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
rofl will do! now gotta read chp. 18!! XD tomas fight with accelerator finally!!!!! Me happy!!
Member
3801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

booyadude wrote:


loltan wrote:



Mikoto > Index
Given.


And if I bring up "Index > Mikoto" and "Index > Your opinion", am I to expect an infinite loop? Should we just stop here? You're not giving me much to work with.

Let me ask this, what do you think makes Mikoto better? Index wins because of an overwhelming amount of cute. Mikoto's got nothing.



loltan > (stuff) > mikoto > index > ...etc etc etc > booyadude
Posted 12/23/08

loltan wrote:


booyadude wrote:


loltan wrote:



Mikoto > Index
Given.


And if I bring up "Index > Mikoto" and "Index > Your opinion", am I to expect an infinite loop? Should we just stop here? You're not giving me much to work with.

Let me ask this, what do you think makes Mikoto better? Index wins because of an overwhelming amount of cute. Mikoto's got nothing.



loltan > (stuff) > mikoto > index > ...etc etc etc > booyadude

Tranlation into an actual response to my question: "No, I do not wish to converse the (non-existent from what I see) reasons, for my preference of Mikoto."? I guess I've had enough then.

Sorry to disappoint Mikotospanda, looks like there will be no pudding wars. Just repetitive senselessness.

God forbid you have a serious discussion about the topic at hand.
Member
3801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

booyadude wrote:


loltan wrote:


booyadude wrote:


loltan wrote:



Mikoto > Index
Given.


And if I bring up "Index > Mikoto" and "Index > Your opinion", am I to expect an infinite loop? Should we just stop here? You're not giving me much to work with.

Let me ask this, what do you think makes Mikoto better? Index wins because of an overwhelming amount of cute. Mikoto's got nothing.



loltan > (stuff) > mikoto > index > ...etc etc etc > booyadude

Tranlation into an actual response to my question: "No, I do not wish to converse the (non-existent from what I see) reasons, for my preference of Mikoto."? I guess I've had enough then.

Sorry to disappoint Mikotospanda, looks like there will be no pudding wars. Just repetitive senselessness.

God forbid you have a serious discussion about the topic at hand.


How can you expect serious discussion when the first thing you blurt out is "Index > loltan and Mikoto"?
1687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 2/25/09
1st: Kamijo Touma & Kanzaki Kaori
2nd: Mikoto Misaka
21869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sleepy Land
Offline
Posted 3/20/09 , edited 3/20/09
Accelerator >_< His ability rox, and he is really cool~ (seriously no one seems to shares the same opinion as me in this forum =.=||)
5136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Weird World
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
Misaka Mikoto. >D
Member
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 4/26/09
Index!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
94791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/16/09
Only Favorite Character right?

I'd go for Accelerator for being a badass pyschopat maniac..

But if he's not included then I go for misaka- misaka 20001
200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Shadow Realm
Offline
Posted 7/9/10
Misaka Mikoto ftw!!!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.