First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ~Night Class Dorm~ (NIGHT CLASS STUDENTS ONLY!!)
Posted 10/13/08 , edited 10/13/08
Hello guys^^ My name is Izumi. This is the Night Class Dorm.
It's simply just a place where you can introduce yourselves and chill out :)
YOU MUST BE NIGHT CLASS STUDENTS or you cannot leave any posts here.
It would be great if you can tell me your:

1. Username
2. Name
3. D.O.B
4. Age
5. Anything else about yourself


Have Fun^^
Cross Academy Student
1202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Eating ramen and...
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
Night class dorm rules!! *bows to Kaname* (Zero is SO mine)
Cross Academy Student
16029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Enga.......sad
Offline
Posted 10/24/08
Hey there, its Telira here, aka Ayla lol. I was brought into this world on the 30th of March 1990 (yep im a 90's kid ^.^) therefore im 18. I simply love Vampire Knight, as does my friend who I'm gunna try and get to join this awsome group later. I'm basically classified as a "nerd" to others who call themselves "normal". Give me a good book or game or in this case Anime and I'm all set. I'm looking forward to being here more, love it here!!! ^.^ well, ttyl bai.
Posted 10/24/08
Thx for the post!
Cross Academy Student
1566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in a carboard box...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
1. Username: pockeh
2. Name: Rue
3. D.O.B: June 6
4. Age: 14
5. Anything else about yourself: Always gets up cranky, likes to read, and does all da lazy stuff. Quite drowsy.
Posted 10/27/08

pockeh wrote:

1. Username: pockeh
2. Name: Rue
3. D.O.B: June 6
4. Age: 14
5. Anything else about yourself: Always gets up cranky, likes to read, and does all da lazy stuff. Quite drowsy.


Thx! Nice to meet you, Rue^^
Cross Academy Student
1566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in a carboard box...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
Nice to meet you... Erm... What should I call you?...
Cross Academy Student
71 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
1. Username: xxLOSTANGELxx
2. Name: faye
3. D.O.B: sept.19
4. Age: 19
5. Anything else about yourself: i'm a VK fanatic. vampires are loved. i listen to visual kei. especially the gazette. i love drawing, i'm a fine arts student. nice to meet you all. i'm new hir at the dorm.
Posted 10/30/08

xXlostangelXx wrote:

1. Username: xxLOSTANGELxx
2. Name: faye
3. D.O.B: sept.19
4. Age: 19
5. Anything else about yourself: i'm a VK fanatic. vampires are loved. i listen to visual kei. especially the gazette. i love drawing, i'm a fine arts student. nice to meet you all. i'm new hir at the dorm. :)


Nice to meet you!
Cross Academy Student
122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the darknest reac...
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
1. Username :darkangelluna
2. Name: angel
3. D.O.B :1/6/91
4. Age: 17
5. Anything else about yourself: i love vampire knight and i love Zero!!! to all others Zero is MINE!!
Posted 11/1/08

darkangelluna wrote:

1. Username :darkangelluna
2. Name: angel
3. D.O.B :1/6/91
4. Age: 17
5. Anything else about yourself: i love vampire knight and i love Zero!!! to all others Zero is MINE!!


Nice to meet you! >_<
Noooo~ -0- Zero is MINE~~ =0=
Cross Academy Student
122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the darknest reac...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
nice to meet you also^_^
Noooooo...hes mine
Cross Academy Student
71 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

hanahitotsu wrote:


xXlostangelXx wrote:

1. Username: xxLOSTANGELxx
2. Name: faye
3. D.O.B: sept.19
4. Age: 19
5. Anything else about yourself: i'm a VK fanatic. vampires are loved. i listen to visual kei. especially the gazette. i love drawing, i'm a fine arts student. nice to meet you all. i'm new hir at the dorm. :)


Nice to meet you!



nice to meet you too. :)


Cross Academy Student
71 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35
Offline
Posted 11/9/08
so uhmmm. wer will my room be?
Cross Academy Student
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
____________ ____________

____________ _______________
\ I I I I /
\ I_____ I I______I /
/// \\\
------

________________
\ / \ /
\/ \/

VaMpiReS aRe SoOOOoooOO cOOOLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.