First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Haruhi Suzumiya's Ability
1041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / anywhere that has...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

Assault911 wrote:

People, I don't know why you guys say Haruhi have ability to change someone's destiny, change the world, erase things, creat things, restore things. I am not sure why you guys say Haruhi has those abilities. Cuz I already watch all episode of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya already, but the Anime didn't tell me that Haruhi have such abilities. But I already watch all episodes. That's strange, is it Haruhi has those kind of power!? The only person can change someone's destiny, change the world, erase things, creat things, freeze time, restore things is The Doraemons & Dorami, they are from 22 Century in Doraemon Anime. Is Haruhi really that powerful. Haruhi VS Doraemon, who win!?


haruhi can change everything if she wanted to change it but she didn't knew that she that kind of power, it's from the anime itself if you watched it properly!!!

in the battle you said, haruhi and doraemon, the winner would be haruhi because she a god who made the world on that's what the anime told -and doraemon is just a mere robot from the future which only created by man itself, so doraemon is the loser!!!
Posted 10/14/08
You just haven't seen enough of Haruhi-sama. Go watch in the right order and see the magic bursting in front of your eyes.
1236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Queensland, Austr...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08 , edited 10/14/08
But isnt it only really koizumi who thought of a haruhi as a god because Mikuru thought haruhi was a time anomily and nagato thought she was the key to evolution but yeah i guess shes pretty much a god.
Posted 10/14/08

Assault911 wrote:

People, I don't know why you guys say Haruhi have ability to change someone's destiny, change the world, erase things, creat things, restore things. I am not sure why you guys say Haruhi has those abilities. Cuz I already watch all episode of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya already, but the Anime didn't tell me that Haruhi have such abilities. But I already watch all episodes. That's strange, is it Haruhi has those kind of power!? The only person can change someone's destiny, change the world, erase things, creat things, freeze time, restore things is The Doraemons & Dorami, they are from 22 Century in Doraemon Anime. Is Haruhi really that powerful. Haruhi VS Doraemon, who win!?


Go read the original light novel of Suzumiya Haruhi, or read up on the theory of Technological Singularity, that sums up her ability pretty well as it is.


The technological singularity is a theoretical future point of unprecedented technological progress, caused in part by the ability of machines to improve themselves using artificial intelligence.


Except in this case, Haruhi is a life form that's capable of such evolution all by herself, and she does so by unconsciously rewriting the world to her image. And she's by no means a god, for she doesn't realize her own ability.

As for the rest of you lots, get a clue.
2320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

chess7 wrote:


Assault911 wrote:

People, I don't know why you guys say Haruhi have ability to change someone's destiny, change the world, erase things, creat things, restore things. I am not sure why you guys say Haruhi has those abilities. Cuz I already watch all episode of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya already, but the Anime didn't tell me that Haruhi have such abilities. But I already watch all episodes. That's strange, is it Haruhi has those kind of power!? The only person can change someone's destiny, change the world, erase things, creat things, freeze time, restore things is The Doraemons & Dorami, they are from 22 Century in Doraemon Anime. Is Haruhi really that powerful. Haruhi VS Doraemon, who win!?


haruhi can change everything if she wanted to change it but she didn't knew that she that kind of power, it's from the anime itself if you watched it properly!!!

in the battle you said, haruhi and doraemon, the winner would be haruhi because she a god who made the world on that's what the anime told -and doraemon is just a mere robot from the future which only created by man itself, so doraemon is the loser!!!


Sorry for post the same topic 4 times. You know what, did you watch Doraemon. Doraemon have the same ability as Haruhi does, he can do anything with his pocket. Well, they have the same ability but the different way to use it. Haruhi:Magic to change everything. Doraemon:Science and his pocket to change everything.

Here is what Doraemon can do:
Teleport (Anywhere Door)
Fly (Helicopter)
Travel Through The Universe (Savior Spaceship)
Change The Destiny (Destiny Note)
Super Man Power (Superman Suit)
Delect People (Death Note)(the samething as the DN that Light use.)
Freeze Time (Super Clockwork)
Travel through timeline (time machine)

And there's even more things that he have: Small Light, Big Light, ect...
1041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / anywhere that has...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08 , edited 10/14/08

Assault911 wrote:


chess7 wrote:


Assault911 wrote:

People, I don't know why you guys say Haruhi have ability to change someone's destiny, change the world, erase things, creat things, restore things. I am not sure why you guys say Haruhi has those abilities. Cuz I already watch all episode of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya already, but the Anime didn't tell me that Haruhi have such abilities. But I already watch all episodes. That's strange, is it Haruhi has those kind of power!? The only person can change someone's destiny, change the world, erase things, creat things, freeze time, restore things is The Doraemons & Dorami, they are from 22 Century in Doraemon Anime. Is Haruhi really that powerful. Haruhi VS Doraemon, who win!?


haruhi can change everything if she wanted to change it but she didn't knew that she that kind of power, it's from the anime itself if you watched it properly!!!

in the battle you said, haruhi and doraemon, the winner would be haruhi because she a god who made the world on that's what the anime told -and doraemon is just a mere robot from the future which only created by man itself, so doraemon is the loser!!!


Sorry for post the same topic 4 times. You know what, did you watch Doraemon. Doraemon have the same ability as Haruhi does, he can do anything with his pocket. Well, they have the same ability but the different way to use it. Haruhi:Magic to change everything. Doraemon:Science and his pocket to change everything.

Here is what Doraemon can do:
Teleport (Anywhere Door)
Fly (Helicopter)
Travel Through The Universe (Savior Spaceship)
Change The Destiny (Destiny Note)
Super Man Power (Superman Suit)
Delect People (Death Note)(the samething as the DN that Light use.)
Freeze Time (Super Clockwork)
Travel through timeline (time machine)

And there's even more things that he have: Small Light, Big Light, ect...


doraemon is still a machine that can use all sort of things as you mention but if haruhi remove doraemon in face of the earth or permanently banished in the in the and in any universe that we can say!

you said that doraemon has the same abilities with haruhi!!don't make me laugh!! because haruhi doesn't science to use her abilities unlike who need his pocket w/o his pocket his USELESS!!!

science can't beat everything but for some only!!!not all but some!!!!

may i ask did you really watch this anime "melancholy of suzumiya haruhi"?
or your busy understanding doraemon?

not one can defeat the god even us and all the powers of the characters of all animes given to us!!
1041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / anywhere that has...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

carissa96 wrote:

You just haven't seen enough of Haruhi-sama. Go watch in the right order and see the magic bursting in front of your eyes.


yeah he hasn't watch it properly or in the right order because maybe he busy understanding doraemon instead!!
hehe!!!
2320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

chess7 wrote:


Assault911 wrote:


chess7 wrote:


Assault911 wrote:

People, I don't know why you guys say Haruhi have ability to change someone's destiny, change the world, erase things, creat things, restore things. I am not sure why you guys say Haruhi has those abilities. Cuz I already watch all episode of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya already, but the Anime didn't tell me that Haruhi have such abilities. But I already watch all episodes. That's strange, is it Haruhi has those kind of power!? The only person can change someone's destiny, change the world, erase things, creat things, freeze time, restore things is The Doraemons & Dorami, they are from 22 Century in Doraemon Anime. Is Haruhi really that powerful. Haruhi VS Doraemon, who win!?


haruhi can change everything if she wanted to change it but she didn't knew that she that kind of power, it's from the anime itself if you watched it properly!!!

in the battle you said, haruhi and doraemon, the winner would be haruhi because she a god who made the world on that's what the anime told -and doraemon is just a mere robot from the future which only created by man itself, so doraemon is the loser!!!


Sorry for post the same topic 4 times. You know what, did you watch Doraemon. Doraemon have the same ability as Haruhi does, he can do anything with his pocket. Well, they have the same ability but the different way to use it. Haruhi:Magic to change everything. Doraemon:Science and his pocket to change everything.

Here is what Doraemon can do:
Teleport (Anywhere Door)
Fly (Helicopter)
Travel Through The Universe (Savior Spaceship)
Change The Destiny (Destiny Note)
Super Man Power (Superman Suit)
Delect People (Death Note)(the samething as the DN that Light use.)
Freeze Time (Super Clockwork)
Travel through timeline (time machine)

And there's even more things that he have: Small Light, Big Light, ect...


doraemon is still a machine that can use all sort of things as you mention but if haruhi remove doraemon in face of the earth or permanently banished in the in the and in any universe that we can say!

you said that doraemon has the same abilities with haruhi!!don't make me laugh!! because haruhi doesn't science to use her abilities unlike who need his pocket w/o his pocket his USELESS!!!

science can't beat everything but for some only!!!not all but some!!!!

may i ask did you really watch this anime "melancholy of suzumiya haruhi"?
or your busy understanding doraemon?

not one can defeat the god even us and all the powers of the characters of all animes given to us!!


Ha, it looks like you are a fan of Haruhi, cuz your user image. Aswell as w/o the pocket, Doraemon is the trash. That's definitly true. But what about all people from 22 Century against Haruhi, who will win. They all have the same item as Doraemon do. What about all Anime characters VS Haruhi who will win. Oh well...
2320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

chess7 wrote:


carissa96 wrote:

You just haven't seen enough of Haruhi-sama. Go watch in the right order and see the magic bursting in front of your eyes.


yeah he hasn't watch it properly or in the right order because maybe he busy understanding doraemon instead!!
hehe!!!


It looks like you like the trust the god alot, are you Christian? Cuz I don't really believe in god. Well, you say even thought all Anime characters combine together to against Haruhi, there's no way to win. Don't made me laugh. Check the forum "Who can kill the invincible goddess Haruhi Suzumiya" forum in CR, many people can kill Haruhi. She wasnt invincible. Gods aren't that strong. Some Anime character like Goku's power is faraway surpass the god's power. Geass can command haruhi to kill herself, it's one example. she's not invincible after all.
1363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Edmonton, AB Canada
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
Its simple - power to effect the universe based on her emotions. Thats why she can create that parallel universe.Haruhi has the power of change (to create or destroy)- Therefore She Is God!!!
2430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
...well since haruhi is supposedly the god on anime's, she can do what ever she likes..if she wants doraemon to not exist it will happen in anime(well she's a god o.o,omnipotent, in anime XD)..so if she wants all people in 22nd century to not have same items as doraemon does she can..thats just the concept of it =P..
1041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / anywhere that has...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

Assault911 wrote:


chess7 wrote:


carissa96 wrote:

You just haven't seen enough of Haruhi-sama. Go watch in the right order and see the magic bursting in front of your eyes.


yeah he hasn't watch it properly or in the right order because maybe he busy understanding doraemon instead!!
hehe!!!


It looks like you like the trust the god alot, are you Christian? Cuz I don't really believe in god. Well, you say even thought all Anime characters combine together to against Haruhi, there's no way to win. Don't made me laugh. Check the forum "Who can kill the invincible goddess Haruhi Suzumiya" forum in CR, many people can kill Haruhi. She wasnt invincible. Gods aren't that strong. Some Anime character like Goku's power is faraway surpass the god's power. Geass can command haruhi to kill herself, it's one example. she's not invincible after all.


i'm a proud christian!! do you have a problem with that! even goku has his own weakness!!
there is no one that has no weakness even the one who proclaim themselves that they no weakness has they own weakness because no one is perfect even in anime!!
1041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / anywhere that has...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

Assault911 wrote:


chess7 wrote:


carissa96 wrote:

You just haven't seen enough of Haruhi-sama. Go watch in the right order and see the magic bursting in front of your eyes.


yeah he hasn't watch it properly or in the right order because maybe he busy understanding doraemon instead!!
hehe!!!


It looks like you like the trust the god alot, are you Christian? Cuz I don't really believe in god. Well, you say even thought all Anime characters combine together to against Haruhi, there's no way to win. Don't made me laugh. Check the forum "Who can kill the invincible goddess Haruhi Suzumiya" forum in CR, many people can kill Haruhi. She wasnt invincible. Gods aren't that strong. Some Anime character like Goku's power is faraway surpass the god's power. Geass can command haruhi to kill herself, it's one example. she's not invincible after all.


and in anime every characters can be a god if the creator of these animes wanted to!!
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
It only means that you didn't understood a thing about the series while watching it.
1041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / anywhere that has...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

Assault911 wrote:


chess7 wrote:


carissa96 wrote:

You just haven't seen enough of Haruhi-sama. Go watch in the right order and see the magic bursting in front of your eyes.


yeah he hasn't watch it properly or in the right order because maybe he busy understanding doraemon instead!!
hehe!!!


It looks like you like the trust the god alot, are you Christian? Cuz I don't really believe in god. Well, you say even thought all Anime characters combine together to against Haruhi, there's no way to win. Don't made me laugh. Check the forum "Who can kill the invincible goddess Haruhi Suzumiya" forum in CR, many people can kill Haruhi. She wasnt invincible. Gods aren't that strong. Some Anime character like Goku's power is faraway surpass the god's power. Geass can command haruhi to kill herself, it's one example. she's not invincible after all.


god's aren't strong!! prove it to me be means of science not based on anime!!
tell me!!hurry up!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.