First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Haruhi Suzumiya's Ability
1385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / TOYS "R" US.. yea...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
haruhi is god...
OMFG
HARUHI Vs. LELOUCH...
the epicness is melting my mind...
4614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In my country, my...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
for short shes GOD
3882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
The whole anime was explaining how Haruhi controls the world and the other ppl tried to make her not erase the current world. If you didnt get it by the end of the anime, i dont think you were even watching... Whatever she wants, happens, so isnt that godly power? therefore, haruhi = kami-sama
723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
no she's just gifted well super duper mega bombastic gifted child hehehehehehehehehehehe
8233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside your head
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

Assault911 wrote:


chess7 wrote:


carissa96 wrote:

You just haven't seen enough of Haruhi-sama. Go watch in the right order and see the magic bursting in front of your eyes.


yeah he hasn't watch it properly or in the right order because maybe he busy understanding doraemon instead!!
hehe!!!


It looks like you like the trust the god alot, are you Christian? Cuz I don't really believe in god. Well, you say even thought all Anime characters combine together to against Haruhi, there's no way to win. Don't made me laugh. Check the forum "Who can kill the invincible goddess Haruhi Suzumiya" forum in CR, many people can kill Haruhi. She wasnt invincible. Gods aren't that strong. Some Anime character like Goku's power is faraway surpass the god's power. Geass can command haruhi to kill herself, it's one example. she's not invincible after all.





chess7 wrote:


Assault911 wrote:


chess7 wrote:


carissa96 wrote:

You just haven't seen enough of Haruhi-sama. Go watch in the right order and see the magic bursting in front of your eyes.


yeah he hasn't watch it properly or in the right order because maybe he busy understanding doraemon instead!!
hehe!!!


It looks like you like the trust the god alot, are you Christian? Cuz I don't really believe in god. Well, you say even thought all Anime characters combine together to against Haruhi, there's no way to win. Don't made me laugh. Check the forum "Who can kill the invincible goddess Haruhi Suzumiya" forum in CR, many people can kill Haruhi. She wasnt invincible. Gods aren't that strong. Some Anime character like Goku's power is faraway surpass the god's power. Geass can command haruhi to kill herself, it's one example. she's not invincible after all.


god's aren't strong!! prove it to me be means of science not based on anime!!
tell me!!hurry up!!!




can i say my opinion about this litle talk of yours?

2320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

chess7 wrote:


Assault911 wrote:


chess7 wrote:


carissa96 wrote:

You just haven't seen enough of Haruhi-sama. Go watch in the right order and see the magic bursting in front of your eyes.


yeah he hasn't watch it properly or in the right order because maybe he busy understanding doraemon instead!!
hehe!!!


It looks like you like the trust the god alot, are you Christian? Cuz I don't really believe in god. Well, you say even thought all Anime characters combine together to against Haruhi, there's no way to win. Don't made me laugh. Check the forum "Who can kill the invincible goddess Haruhi Suzumiya" forum in CR, many people can kill Haruhi. She wasnt invincible. Gods aren't that strong. Some Anime character like Goku's power is faraway surpass the god's power. Geass can command haruhi to kill herself, it's one example. she's not invincible after all.


i'm a proud christian!! do you have a problem with that! even goku has his own weakness!!
there is no one that has no weakness even the one who proclaim themselves that they no weakness has they own weakness because no one is perfect even in anime!!


Wow, i am pround you are a 19 year old christian, whatever, now i understand why you love haruhi alot now.
4614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In my country, my...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

jeromemmzz wrote:


Assault911 wrote:


chess7 wrote:


carissa96 wrote:

You just haven't seen enough of Haruhi-sama. Go watch in the right order and see the magic bursting in front of your eyes.


yeah he hasn't watch it properly or in the right order because maybe he busy understanding doraemon instead!!
hehe!!!


It looks like you like the trust the god alot, are you Christian? Cuz I don't really believe in god. Well, you say even thought all Anime characters combine together to against Haruhi, there's no way to win. Don't made me laugh. Check the forum "Who can kill the invincible goddess Haruhi Suzumiya" forum in CR, many people can kill Haruhi. She wasnt invincible. Gods aren't that strong. Some Anime character like Goku's power is faraway surpass the god's power. Geass can command haruhi to kill herself, it's one example. she's not invincible after all.





chess7 wrote:


Assault911 wrote:


chess7 wrote:


carissa96 wrote:

You just haven't seen enough of Haruhi-sama. Go watch in the right order and see the magic bursting in front of your eyes.


yeah he hasn't watch it properly or in the right order because maybe he busy understanding doraemon instead!!
hehe!!!


It looks like you like the trust the god alot, are you Christian? Cuz I don't really believe in god. Well, you say even thought all Anime characters combine together to against Haruhi, there's no way to win. Don't made me laugh. Check the forum "Who can kill the invincible goddess Haruhi Suzumiya" forum in CR, many people can kill Haruhi. She wasnt invincible. Gods aren't that strong. Some Anime character like Goku's power is faraway surpass the god's power. Geass can command haruhi to kill herself, it's one example. she's not invincible after all.


god's aren't strong!! prove it to me be means of science not based on anime!!
tell me!!hurry up!!!




can i say my opinion about this litle talk of yours?




dont forget doreamon man, doreamon sucks!! i cant believe he's comparing doreamon with Haruhi ahahaha!
1041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / anywhere that has...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

jeromemmzz wrote:


Assault911 wrote:


chess7 wrote:


carissa96 wrote:

You just haven't seen enough of Haruhi-sama. Go watch in the right order and see the magic bursting in front of your eyes.


yeah he hasn't watch it properly or in the right order because maybe he busy understanding doraemon instead!!
hehe!!!


It looks like you like the trust the god alot, are you Christian? Cuz I don't really believe in god. Well, you say even thought all Anime characters combine together to against Haruhi, there's no way to win. Don't made me laugh. Check the forum "Who can kill the invincible goddess Haruhi Suzumiya" forum in CR, many people can kill Haruhi. She wasnt invincible. Gods aren't that strong. Some Anime character like Goku's power is faraway surpass the god's power. Geass can command haruhi to kill herself, it's one example. she's not invincible after all.





chess7 wrote:


Assault911 wrote:


chess7 wrote:


carissa96 wrote:

You just haven't seen enough of Haruhi-sama. Go watch in the right order and see the magic bursting in front of your eyes.


yeah he hasn't watch it properly or in the right order because maybe he busy understanding doraemon instead!!
hehe!!!


It looks like you like the trust the god alot, are you Christian? Cuz I don't really believe in god. Well, you say even thought all Anime characters combine together to against Haruhi, there's no way to win. Don't made me laugh. Check the forum "Who can kill the invincible goddess Haruhi Suzumiya" forum in CR, many people can kill Haruhi. She wasnt invincible. Gods aren't that strong. Some Anime character like Goku's power is faraway surpass the god's power. Geass can command haruhi to kill herself, it's one example. she's not invincible after all.


god's aren't strong!! prove it to me be means of science not based on anime!!
tell me!!hurry up!!!




can i say my opinion about this litle talk of yours?



anyone can state they opinion and i think also right!
2320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

chess7 wrote:


Assault911 wrote:


chess7 wrote:


carissa96 wrote:

You just haven't seen enough of Haruhi-sama. Go watch in the right order and see the magic bursting in front of your eyes.


yeah he hasn't watch it properly or in the right order because maybe he busy understanding doraemon instead!!
hehe!!!


It looks like you like the trust the god alot, are you Christian? Cuz I don't really believe in god. Well, you say even thought all Anime characters combine together to against Haruhi, there's no way to win. Don't made me laugh. Check the forum "Who can kill the invincible goddess Haruhi Suzumiya" forum in CR, many people can kill Haruhi. She wasnt invincible. Gods aren't that strong. Some Anime character like Goku's power is faraway surpass the god's power. Geass can command haruhi to kill herself, it's one example. she's not invincible after all.


f**k haruhi, she's stupid, f**k you, Haruhi

And in anime every characters can be a god if the creator of these animes wanted to!!


Join me to be my buddy! You are kinna humor thought. I am gonna to creat a new Anime is called "The God of All Gods". The Main Character is Doraruhi, Doraemon + Haruhi. Isn't it fun. I will prove Doraruhi's power even more powerful than Haruhi.
125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Fort Meade Florida
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

saiyukilover wrote:

If you watched the entire anime, and still couldn't figure this out - then you have serious problems my friend.

It clearly states (several times) in the anime, that Haruhi is God, and does, in fact, have those abilities.

duh r u f'in stupid

1041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / anywhere that has...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

Assault911 wrote:


chess7 wrote:


Assault911 wrote:


chess7 wrote:


carissa96 wrote:

You just haven't seen enough of Haruhi-sama. Go watch in the right order and see the magic bursting in front of your eyes.


yeah he hasn't watch it properly or in the right order because maybe he busy understanding doraemon instead!!
hehe!!!


It looks like you like the trust the god alot, are you Christian? Cuz I don't really believe in god. Well, you say even thought all Anime characters combine together to against Haruhi, there's no way to win. Don't made me laugh. Check the forum "Who can kill the invincible goddess Haruhi Suzumiya" forum in CR, many people can kill Haruhi. She wasnt invincible. Gods aren't that strong. Some Anime character like Goku's power is faraway surpass the god's power. Geass can command haruhi to kill herself, it's one example. she's not invincible after all.


f**k haruhi, she's stupid, f**k you, Haruhi

And in anime every characters can be a god if the creator of these animes wanted to!!


Join me to be my buddy! You are kinna humor thought. I am gonna to creat a new Anime is called "The God of All Gods". The Main Character is Doraruhi, Doraemon + Haruhi. Isn't it fun. I will prove Doraruhi's power even more powerful than Haruhi.


what the hell!! why did you edit my text that is stating that she stupid or maybe you are stupid!!

she isn't stupid, because she hate this boring world!!

188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
Anyone that can make you go poof just by thinking about it wins. No matter how epic your powers are, they don't mean jack if you don't exist
4614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In my country, my...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
MOD should lock this stupid thread
54 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / new brunswick NJ
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
hahaha she is the all time ruler! all hail
7111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / California
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
lol haruhi is god lmao
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.