First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Apply to be a Moderator
Posted 10/13/08 , edited 8/24/10
Yes do it.

Application Form:



If you don't feel comfortable filling out your name or age that is fine; leave it blank.
Posted 10/13/08

kielmaru_07 wrote:

Yes do it.


hey! where's the application form?...

you had one before..
Posted 10/14/08 , edited 10/14/08

kielmaru_07 wrote:

Yes do it.


My name is Marin
I want to become a moderator because i love using photoshop and i had photoshop class in school and this group is awesome!!! i want to help make avis and banners and other stuff in this group

Plus i will be on everyday

but i dont see the mod application so how do i apply??
Posted 10/15/08

lilxbabiixmariam wrote:


kielmaru_07 wrote:

Yes do it.


My name is Marin
I want to become a moderator because i love using photoshop and i had photoshop class in school and this group is awesome!!! i want to help make avis and banners and other stuff in this group

Plus i will be on everyday

but i dont see the mod application so how do i apply??


Application Form [http://h1.ripway.com/kielmaru07/mod.html]
Posted 10/15/08

Real name:Tyki
Age:17
Know how to use photoshop?:yep love to color manga
What can you do in the group?:make avis for people and help make stuff for profile
How often do you go online?:have been off for a couple weeks will be active now though
Did you 'favorite' this group?: yes
Posted 10/17/08

TykiMikkFan wrote:


Real name:Tyki
Age:17
Know how to use photoshop?:yep love to color manga
What can you do in the group?:make avis for people and help make stuff for profile
How often do you go online?:have been off for a couple weeks will be active now though
Did you 'favorite' this group?: yes


please show us some of your sample works (avis, manga coloring, siggy or other stuff ^__^ )
Posted 10/17/08

fringyfern wrote:


TykiMikkFan wrote:


Real name:Tyki
Age:17
Know how to use photoshop?:yep love to color manga
What can you do in the group?:make avis for people and help make stuff for profile
How often do you go online?:have been off for a couple weeks will be active now though
Did you 'favorite' this group?: yes


please show us some of your sample works (avis, manga coloring, siggy or other stuff ^__^ )

some examples
Graphic Moderator
34522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
Real name: Sean
Age: 13
Know how to use photoshop?: Of course lawl
What can you do in the group?: Anything i'm needed to be used for.
How often do you go online?: Meh, whenever my life is free. (Which is common)
Did you 'favorite' this group?: >.> ya.

Posted 10/18/08
ahh, scared, but might as well try! ^^

Real name: Jenni
Age: 13
Know how to use photoshop?: yes
What can you do in the group?: hmm...anything that the group requires
How often do you go online?: a lot!
Did you 'favorite' this group?: a loong time ago! ^^

i know i'm not nearly good enough, but if you accept me, i will do my best and be very active! ><
Photoshoper
12015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / *smiles* here =3
Offline
Posted 10/23/08
Real name: Chii
Age: 14
Know how to use photoshop?: yuppps
What can you do in the group?: X3 anything its required..
How often do you go online?: VERY OFTEN lol
Did you 'favorite' this group?: yappss

Photoshoper
17213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ıмαgıиє✮
Offline
Posted 10/24/08 , edited 10/24/08
name: Tatsuki

User name: kennyren

age: 13

know how to use photoshop?: ofcourse

what can you do in the group: almost anything and everything good

how often can you go on: as often as i can an wan to

did u favourite this group: yups

examples




see more on my profile: kennyren

My colored manga of itachi

before after
Posted 10/27/08
just a reminder... you have to be active members.

It's a big factor considered in approving mods ^__^

why?
• active members know a lot about the group, hence, they know the way things go.

• we can observe a bit how often you're online

• it assures that you will be responsible and will not easily abandon the position given to you

*.~ okay that's about it. goodluck!

disclaimer: although it's a big factor, it not the only thing consired in approving :D
Photoshoper
9545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Panda Land
Offline
Posted 10/27/08 , edited 10/27/08
Real name: Judii
Age: 16
Know how to use photoshop?: I just got Photoshop CS3 Extended, and I'm learning how to use it, i think im getting better at it every day.
What can you do in the group?: I can help make the avatar/banners/siggy/requests. Although you have to brief me on what a siggy really is, dont know anything about it.
How often do you go online?: I go online everyday, as much as I can. When my internet dies, i cant go on, which usually takes a day to two days to fix. My classes resume on the 3rd of november for my second semester of college, that might be in the way as well. But i always manage :3 Since my school is pretty laxed
Did you 'favorite' this group?: Yep, I did

Examples of me Edits can be found in this link: http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=7197271

The Avatars I've made so far with Photoshop CS3:






The Banners:



Manga Colouring: I use a different editor for this, since I havent figured out how to use CS3.


Thank you for reading.

~ Judii
Posted 11/5/08
Wow O_O All want to become a moderator xD
Photoshoper
9545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Panda Land
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
When will mods be picked? o:
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.