First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
AIR.... sad ending, but gotta know... was the curse broke? spoiler warning!
6166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / united states of...
Offline
Posted 10/13/08 , edited 10/13/08


so, heres the fox again for another anime ending question!

so i was thinking about the anime air and how absurd the ending actually was, not saying it was horrible, cause i sure cried manly tears! but the guy pretty much "died" in order to "save" the girl.
HOWEVER, the girl still died due to the curse!
so does that mean she was to be the last soul effected by the curse?!
if so that would explain why the guy was turned into a crow, so that after her death he can again seek the girls lost spirit... so for those who have played the game... AGAIN ENLIGHTEN ME! muhahahaha...!!!

*ps, after watching air, i had a tremendous hatred for monks? i was almost cheering for that samurai to go into that village to MASSACRE those darn monks!
485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
Is this about the ova or the series?
8233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside your head
Offline
Posted 10/13/08 , edited 10/13/08
that show's oLd and
its boring ~
*yawns* nyaa~
Posted 10/13/08

jeromemmzz wrote:

that show oLd and
its boring ~


That was almost a coherent sentence.

309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / wouldnt u like to...
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
i would like to know too...i mean i got the ending a little but not completely....it was a confusing ending
3870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

Bakatron wrote:


jeromemmzz wrote:

that show oLd and
its boring ~


That was almost a coherent sentence.



jeromemmzz hi i am guessing ya the type of person who only cares about action and when it comes to emotion.
You get stuck and have no ideal how to deal with them so you simply kick them to the side and mark them as boring right.

p.s. it not that old like trigun way older but very good anime. uh and it manly action with some emotion in it so ay mite like it.
3991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
They're reincarnated every time, so pretty sure the guy eventually finds a way.
7762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / my dreams
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

wolfox123 wrote:



so, heres the fox again for another anime ending question!

so i was thinking about the anime air and how absurd the ending actually was, not saying it was horrible, cause i sure cried manly tears! but the guy pretty much "died" in order to "save" the girl.
HOWEVER, the girl still died due to the curse!
so does that mean she was to be the last soul effected by the curse?!
if so that would explain why the guy was turned into a crow, so that after her death he can again seek the girls lost spirit... so for those who have played the game... AGAIN ENLIGHTEN ME! muhahahaha...!!!

*ps, after watching air, i had a tremendous hatred for monks? i was almost cheering for that samurai to go into that village to MASSACRE those darn monks!


well yukito turned into a crow to save misuzu from dying, but she still died in the end because of the curse that kanna had and the samurai guy also had T_T i cried too.

well in the anime series both of them die, but are reincarnted into the young boy and girl that are at the beach ^^ so they died in order to lift the curse. But in the movie sadly misuzu dies and yukito lives.

p.s. i also wanted that samurai to do the same thing >.< how could they kill poor kanna T_T
8233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside your head
Offline
Posted 10/13/08 , edited 10/13/08

*yawns* nyaa~
1156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
sounds like a good series....
6166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / united states of...
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

jeromemmzz wrote:


*yawns* nyaa~


0.o first of all u mistook h20 with something else, so credibility is lost muhahahahHAHAHAHA, anon never forgive and never forget!!! also air isnt old and it does have action, although action that makes me RAGEEEE
389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/13/08 , edited 10/13/08
No, it has not. He's continuing his journey as a crow-- the ability to fly brings him "closer" to the girl in the sky. Misuzu is not the same person as the girl in the sky.
8233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside your head
Offline
Posted 10/13/08 , edited 10/13/08

wolfox123 wrote:


jeromemmzz wrote:


*yawns* nyaa~


0.o first of all u mistook h20 with something else, so credibility is lost muhahahahHAHAHAHA, anon never forgive and never forget!!! also air isnt old and it does have action, although action that makes me RAGEEEE


no i didnt mistook H2O
i said they have the same scene (the kiss and the moon BG ) like hantsuki...

and can you prove to me that air is not oLd?
5998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Alternate Space
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
the curse haven't been lifted, Yukito failed, w8 till the 2000th summer again
6166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / united states of...
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

rean14 wrote:

the curse haven't been lifted, Yukito failed, w8 till the 2000th summer again


the curse was broken though, that was the point in the doll absorbing all of the mages powers with the guys powers than breaking itself and the guy for the sake of the curse, however teh curse did its damage and the fact that it was an angel inside a human body, which cause her death... cant remember wat ep. but they said it was like the angel's soul in her body was like trying to pour the ocean into a cup... it would break! so i think the curse broke which would explain y the guy turned into a crow in the anime, so that the FINALY freed angel can be sought after by the once lover!

or so thats what i want to believe!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.