First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
What do you think if there is a Code Geass Fumoffu?
2499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Pearl of the Orient
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
What if there will be a Code Geass like Full Metal Panic Fumoffu that is focused

on lelouch school life...

This Code Geass will only focus on the school life with lots of comedy

and romantic scenes and will put aside the action part...

Though impossible today

What do you think?

For me that would be great because i really like the scenes when

they are at their school especially when..


74897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / /cm/
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
This should probably go in the Code Geass General thread...
3991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
8233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside your head
Offline
Posted 10/13/08 , edited 10/13/08
wrong section..
seriousLy .. you aLways make the wrong threads..
(keep them coming... *grins* )
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

jeromemmzz wrote:

wrong section..
seriousLy .. you aLways make the wrong threads..
(keep them coming... *grins* )


Well it never fails, someone will always make a wrong thread in the wrong section at the wrong time. Awesome avatar btw.
2499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Pearl of the Orient
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

jeromemmzz wrote:

wrong section..
seriousLy .. you aLways make the wrong threads..
(keep them coming... *grins* )


Wow thanks for the compliment..
8233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside your head
Offline
Posted 10/13/08 , edited 10/13/08

aaron199999 wrote:

What if there will be a Code Geass like Full Metal Panic Fumoffu that is focused

on lelouch school life...

This Code Geass will only focus on the school life with lots of comedy

and romantic scenes and will put aside the action part...

Though impossible today

What do you think?

For me that would be great because i really like the scenes when

they are at their school especially when..





im sure this thread will onLy get fLames
and then gets LOCKED...
since you like making threads
you shouLd know/read the ruLes / nOrms in the forums first...
2499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Pearl of the Orient
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

jeromemmzz wrote:


aaron199999 wrote:

What if there will be a Code Geass like Full Metal Panic Fumoffu that is focused

on lelouch school life...

This Code Geass will only focus on the school life with lots of comedy

and romantic scenes and will put aside the action part...

Though impossible today

What do you think?

For me that would be great because i really like the scenes when

they are at their school especially when..





im sure this thread will onLy get fLames
and then gets LOCKED...
since you like makin thrreads
you shouLd know/read the ruLes / nOrms in the forums first...


Well all person make mistakes...
8233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside your head
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

Allhailodin wrote:


jeromemmzz wrote:

wrong section..
seriousLy .. you aLways make the wrong threads..
(keep them coming... *grins* )


Well it never fails, someone will always make a wrong thread in the wrong section at the wrong time. Awesome avatar btw.




eheh.. Konata.. cute neh?
nyaa~
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/13/08 , edited 10/13/08

jeromemmzz wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


jeromemmzz wrote:

wrong section..
seriousLy .. you aLways make the wrong threads..
(keep them coming... *grins* )


Well it never fails, someone will always make a wrong thread in the wrong section at the wrong time. Awesome avatar btw.




eheh.. Konata.. cute neh?
nyaa~


Heh, yeap. she's freaking hilarious, they should make a second season, like in collage or something. well i would watch it anyways

Isnt that cat from azumanga ?
8233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside your head
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

Allhailodin wrote:


jeromemmzz wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


jeromemmzz wrote:

wrong section..
seriousLy .. you aLways make the wrong threads..
(keep them coming... *grins* )


Well it never fails, someone will always make a wrong thread in the wrong section at the wrong time. Awesome avatar btw.




eheh.. Konata.. cute neh?
nyaa~


Heh, yeap. she's freaking hilarious, they should make a second season, like in collage or something. well i would watch it anyways

Isnt that cat from azumanga ?


err...
no..
its from lucky star..
it shows up every segment of the show...
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

jeromemmzz wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


jeromemmzz wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


jeromemmzz wrote:

wrong section..
seriousLy .. you aLways make the wrong threads..
(keep them coming... *grins* )


Well it never fails, someone will always make a wrong thread in the wrong section at the wrong time. Awesome avatar btw.




eheh.. Konata.. cute neh?
nyaa~


Heh, yeap. she's freaking hilarious, they should make a second season, like in collage or something. well i would watch it anyways

Isnt that cat from azumanga ?


err...
no..
its from lucky star..
it shows up every segment of the show...


Oh thats right, well in azumanga they, had kinda the same thing.
3648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / where the palm tr...
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
code geass fumoffu....*imagines lulu fighting in bonta-kun suit*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

NO!... NO!... no! bad!

VV not for use by the code geass universe
1050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/13/08 , edited 10/13/08

aaron199999 wrote:

What if there will be a Code Geass like Full Metal Panic Fumoffu that is focused

on lelouch school life...

This Code Geass will only focus on the school life with lots of comedy

and romantic scenes and will put aside the action part...

Though impossible today

What do you think?

For me that would be great because i really like the scenes when

they are at their school especially when..




nah i doubt theyd still be able to entertain that way code geass is know for its fast paced action scees mixed withtiny bits of school life scenes i cant imagine how they could do that well i mean code geass would turn into one of those animes that u only need to watch 5 minutes of out of the entire show to know whats happening and even if u do watch the entire thing it bores u for longer than it entertains, itd be predictable.

and hay guys stop pointing out how this is posted inthe wrong place u know others have pointed that out several times already ur making he same mistake by taking up space with useless threads.
38556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The place where o...
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
wrong thread, again
man people, there is a code geass section you know
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.