First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Marcos & DamBi
Moderator
46288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 10/15/08 , edited 10/15/08

mimi_3 wrote:

Oh my it seems that everyone is disliking the Marbi couple? People shed light please, why dislike this couple?


Oh, I like your first post, how you got it set up, the graphics are cute, lol. Ok, was you quoting yourself on how hot Marco body was? Lol. Anyway, I don't think people like him because he is out there. He's like another Hyung Joong, just do and say what's on his mind. The only difference is his blunt or happy ways are more lively, and Hyung Joong is shy, kind of serious way.

And, I was telling Ana, that even though Shinae is a model. She's more of a classier one. Marco, seems like he lives the model life, partying all the time and what not. And, I mean doing photo shoots and stuff, his hours have to be hectic, lol. So, I don't know if the PD's afer they saw how he was, to go a certain way or what.

Yeah, I think he moves a bit fast, lol. I am kind of thinking of We Got Married, as in Mail Order Bride, lol, so some of the stuff they do on he show, is rapidly happening, because they faked married, lol. But, he's so happy, lol, so I don't think people should go that is the reason why I don't like him. I mean not as in happy, but you know because he's out there, life's a ball for him, he might settle down one day, lol, or that's just him, live life to the fullest.

Also, people need to consider where he grew up, in South America, I am sure there customs are different from Asia. Yes, most of the time, people adapt to where they live, but I think he said he has lived in Korea for 3 years? Well, it's not that long, he's been there. Maybe, people in South America have different ways, more lively, the way he acts reminds me of some of the Model Reality T.V. Shows here in the USA, I might not like some of their ways, but it's normal. So, it may be normal in South America. But, Asia, is more consertative to me, and they might not like his way. Anyway, I hope he don't let the fans make him act a certain way. Like Fany, said, he is just going to be himself, and not listen to other people, lol. Because, I'm sure people have notcied, Alex has kind of calmed down in the romantic stuff, like not over the top anymore, which is good, because I think he needed to let Shinae do romantic stuff for him, without his stuff always out shining her. But, kind of sad about it too, because he can't be the way he wants to be, because fans are seeing him as a player. And, I mean we don't know know as in friends with him, so that might be just his way, and he can't express it like he wants it because of some people.

But, anyway, back to the topic, lol, Marco and Son Dam Bi, is not my choice from the new couples, but that is because I always seen Fany (Hwan Hee) in other stuff, and know who Fany already was, and love his deep voice, lol. Marco, I had no idea who he was until I saw him on the show and they said he was a model, lol. And, Son Dam Bi, because the fact people keep saying she is the Female Bi/Rain, when I don't think she is, lol. But, besides of that, I have no problem with them.

And, Son Dam Bi, is going to have a problem on her hands, lol, because of the way Marco lives his life, if she is going to be upset with him, she needs to be upset wih him. Because if she keeps laughing when he acts cute or what not, lol, she has already let him know, how he can get out of stuff, lol. She can't be laughing, lol.

But, like I said, Marco is being Marco, he's lively, it seems like he likes to party, you know just free, enjoying life with complete freedom. But, now that he is fake "Married," Son Dam Bi is going to have to just like Solbi, did to Andy, change his ways, lol. I don't mean as in obediant do everything as I say, lol. But, she is going to have to let him know since he is suppose to be "Living" with someone else, he can't keep doing the things, he's been doing.

Son Dam Bi, besides the Bi/Rain thing, lol, I don' really got anything against her, because I just don't know about her, lol. And, I mean that in as, she is kind of quiet. Like I said, she is going to have to be the one to calm Marco down, lol. But, for Marco, I think he is going to have to be the one to open her up, lol, you know make her loud, not too loud, lol, but less quiet. I mean like someone said, he's kind of Contagious in his own way, just happy, lol, you can't help but smile or laugh at what he is doing, lol. So, I think in one way, Marco would be good for Son Dam Bi too. They both have something to offer to each other, that the other one don't have. And, that is Son Dam Bi can offer him a more calm qualities, and Marco can offer her lively, have more fun qualities, lol. I mean watching her from Episode 29 lof We Got Married, she didn't seem like she was showing off, I haven't really watched her video, but it wasn't like she was completely into her Chair Dance, or whatever you wanted to call it, lol. It seemed like, what's the word, half-heartedly? Lol. Like she only did it, because Marco seem to really wanted to see it, lol, and how can you say no, when he is acting so cute and happy like that, you know? Lol. That is why I am saying Marco would be good to bring her out of her shell. Because, some Celebrities, keep their Stage Self seperate from their regular self. Does, that make sense? Lol. I mean they might like act a certain way, when they on stage with lights on them and all that, but once's lights off, that is it, they just them, lol. Like they almost got two personalities, lol.

I'm a Fany (Hwan Hee) and Hwayobi fan first from the new couples, lol. But, Marco and Son Dam Bi are alright, I don't mind watching them, lol. Them two remind me of Andy and Solbi, even though Andy was reluctant, lol, they both got that instant chemistry thing going on, lol. I could see Marco and Son Dam Bi going out for real one day, lol. Well, not right now, lol, because Marco is still in his before fake "marriage" life mode at the moment, lol. And, I guess I can't blame it all on him too, lol. Because, Son Dam Bi is still in her quiet shell life, too, lol. And, watching Marco, lol, even though, you can tell he is interested in Son Dam Bi, lol, I could see him more into a girl almost like him, lively and loud, too, lol. So, Son Dam Bi, got a little way to go to get to that point, lol.
Moderator
46288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 10/15/08
Sorry, I don't have time to go in and correct my spelling mistakes and stuff, lol. I just hope most of it made sense, to Mimi, and whoever it is, that reads it, lol.
Member
20319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / in youngbae's arms
Offline
Posted 10/15/08
o my lanta i love this couple now too their so cute. marco oppa is really adorable and son dam bi unni is friggin awesome.
Moderator
3243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Toronto
Offline
Posted 10/15/08 , edited 10/21/08



Lol i didn't quote myself tina wrote the quote lol i had to add everything in the old thread to this new one and whoaaa u wrote an essay and I agree!! To sum it up, people need to respect that he wasn't rasied in Asia People in south America are livelier lol! People need to give them a chance grrr! lol
Moderator
46288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 10/15/08 , edited 10/21/08

Lol. Oh, yeah, I remember seeing a GB you wrote Ana, about that, lol. And, yeah I did end up writing a lot, lol. But, yeah, people need to understand, he grew up in a different lifestyle, and should let him be, most of the time, lol. Well, hopefully, people do give them a chance, lol. I think some people are just still upset that Andy and Solbi left and all that.
20641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/15/08
it's not the couple it's just marco he is over the top all the time, great body holes in the brain he speaks without thinking,
it seems like he starting to get on her nerves too , son dam bi needs to stand up and tell him to stop but will see they are just starting out
Moderator
3243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Toronto
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

pucca3122 wrote:

it's not the couple it's just marco he is over the top all the time, great body holes in the brain he speaks without thinking,
it seems like he starting to get on her nerves too , son dam bi needs to stand up and tell him to stop but will see they are just starting out



Lol @ "Great body holes in the brain" well u do have to take in consideration that he never grew up in Korea hes basically Latin American. I personally find him halerious. As for his speech can u blame him lol like i said he never grew up there. From what i heard Korean or any other Asian language at that is hard to grasp. :)
Creator
19880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / California
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
So much fuss over them, LOL. Give them time...when I first was introduced to the new couples, I was sort "hesitant" on watching any of them. I was more "closed" minded. But I watched Hwanhee and Hwayobi, LOL, because *come on* its HWANHEE* HOTNESS!!! After watching them, it wasn't too bad, it was actually ok, despite his mean mean cold attitude, but its funny. So I gave the other couples a chance.

Marcos and Son Dambi was the worst couple for me when I watched it. I didn't finish it right away. I didn't like Marcos and thought Dam Bi could do better. And looks has nothing to do with it bc eventho he has a hot body, i didnt think he was cute, but that's a personal taste. But then since ep 29, my couple was joining all of them, I decided I should watch it so I understand the new episode. Him being South American has no effect on me. I only base and judge him according to personality. I mean it does make a difference because he comes from a different background, but it really all come down to personality...because who is to say THERE IS NO KOREAN PERSON WHO IS LIKE THAT, or any other nationality for that matter, SERIOUSLY. *I hope no one takes this offensively* But I did re-watch them. The second time around I actually thought Hey! Marcos isn't too bad but then Dambi got on my nerves bc this time I paid more attention to what they were doing and saying. My whole view of them changed. LOL Try watching it again.

So yes I understand why everyone is hating on Marcos, but give it time. I can't say I love them but I can watch them and actually enjoy them as well.
Moderator
19071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / HERE
Offline
Posted 10/16/08 , edited 10/16/08
I have to agree with Ana and Coco, give them time, i did, and now i'm in love with Marcos and Fany. Of course i still love Alex and Crown J, but those new guys are HOT!...and they have nice bodies,LOL
My hearts for the 2 new men in my life,lol
Moderator
46288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 10/16/08 , edited 10/16/08

Pazoua wrote:

So much fuss over them, LOL. Give them time...when I first was introduced to the new couples, I was sort "hesitant" on watching any of them. I was more "closed" minded. But I watched Hwanhee and Hwayobi, LOL, because *come on* its HWANHEE* HOTNESS!!! After watching them, it wasn't too bad, it was actually ok, despite his mean mean cold attitude, but its funny. So I gave the other couples a chance.

Marcos and Son Dambi was the worst couple for me when I watched it. I didn't finish it right away. I didn't like Marcos and thought Dam Bi could do better. And looks has nothing to do with it bc eventho he has a hot body, i didnt think he was cute, but that's a personal taste. But then since ep 29, my couple was joining all of them, I decided I should watch it so I understand the new episode. Him being South American has no effect on me. I only base and judge him according to personality. I mean it does make a difference because he comes from a different background, but it really all come down to personality...because who is to say THERE IS NO KOREAN PERSON WHO IS LIKE THAT, or any other nationality for that matter, SERIOUSLY. *I hope no one takes this offensively* But I did re-watch them. The second time around I actually thought Hey! Marcos isn't too bad but then Dambi got on my nerves bc this time I paid more attention to what they were doing and saying. My whole view of them changed. LOL Try watching it again.

So yes I understand why everyone is hating on Marcos, but give it time. I can't say I love them but I can watch them and actually enjoy them as well.


I agree, who wouldn't like Fany's (Hwan Hee) hotness?, lol.

I agree with you somewhat, but personality still comes a little bit from your background. I'm not trying to say every Korean is like that, I just mean in general as in most on how they act or portrayed on Variety shows or Drama's. We are not seeing the whole way they act, but just saying in general a lot of them act shy or quiet on stuff.

But, for example, say if someone grew up, where their parents were racist, made them racist, always talk about the race and all that, that factor's in their personality, because who is going to want to be around someone who for most part seem like they have a good personality, until they start talking about a race, which affects their judgement on that person, realizing they have a bad personality after all because they are so negative. Your personality is part of where you grew up, background, or whatever you want to call it, it doesn't shape who you are, but plays a part in it, basically a factor. I hope that made sense, lol. And, no I am not calling Marco racist, lol (For anyone, out there thinking that, lol, just using an example, lol.)

And, for Son Dam Bi, I don't really got nothing against her, even though I don't know why people call her the female Bi/Rain, lol, but she's too quiet, she reminds of another Shinae, so she really doesn't bother me, lol.
Moderator
19071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / HERE
Offline
Posted 10/18/08 , edited 10/18/08
Hey! Mimi, i saw that Son Dambi might divorce Marcos...is she freaking crazy or what!!!!!!!!!!!
Moderator
3243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Toronto
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

tri-ing30 wrote:

Hey! Mimi, i saw that Son Dambi might divorce Marcos...is she freaking crazy or what!!!!!!!!!!!


Where in episode 30's preview!!!!
Moderator
19071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / HERE
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

mimi_3 wrote:


tri-ing30 wrote:

Hey! Mimi, i saw that Son Dambi might divorce Marcos...is she freaking crazy or what!!!!!!!!!!!


Where in episode 30's preview!!!!

Yeah, I was like what is going on!!!!

Moderator
19071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / HERE
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
I like Son Dambi's song Crazy, thats my JAM!!!!! LOL
Moderator
3243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Toronto
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

tri-ing30 wrote:

I like Son Dambi's song Crazy, thats my JAM!!!!! LOL


the song is sexi, lol i liked the way Marco was doing that head move lol!!!!!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.