Created by Weirdo5
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Did you like the ending of Breaking Dawn?
TwilightFannabe
30573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In the shadows wa...
Offline
Posted 2/3/09
i liked it but it was disappointing that there was not an epic fight
Posted 2/6/09

Weirdo5 wrote:


Animelover64 wrote:

I wish Stephenie Meyer would write another book to the series. And who ever is the idiot to post the Midnight Sun draft online is stupid! I would love it if she could write about Renesmee growing up at the end of Breaking Dawn.


Yea iWish there would be another book either that Midnight Sun=]]


stephanie is still going to write midnightsun but shes going to wait a year or two so that people would forget all about it so she could continue writing it and that book series is not over its just bella's part is over and midnightsun is just twilight except edward is talking in that story instead of bella.after midnight sun stephanie is going to write a book about renesmees life growing up and or leahs life.
TwilightFannabe
307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/20/09
I love it!
Stephenie is a genius!
but yeah.. I expected more... hehehe
Posted 2/21/09
I can't say it was bad, but I'm pissed the series is over. (And I wouldn't have mind seeing the fight between voltori and cullen's alliance.)
TwilightFannabe
3455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my head
Offline
Posted 2/21/09
i would like the fight
i really wan see:

-jacob with nessie
-aro death
Posted 2/22/09
I like the ending ^^
TwilightFannabe
1079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Parañaque City, P...
Offline
Posted 5/25/09
i loved it super!!!! the ending is forever.. haha.. very beautiful! waah..
TwilightFannabe
14801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dragonstone
Offline
Posted 5/29/09
yep! it was great!! lol ^^
TwilightFannabe
1077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Listning to music!
Offline
Posted 7/3/09
Yes, but I cant wait until Midnightsun!!
TwilightFannabe
2659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My happy place -...
Offline
Posted 7/11/09

Animelover64 wrote:

I wish Stephenie Meyer would write another book to the series. And who ever is the idiot to post the Midnight Sun draft online is stupid! I would love it if she could write about Renesmee growing up at the end of Breaking Dawn.


OMG , YES. She should totally make a series around Nessie and Jacob. Or like, another vamp series in general. The Host was totally awesome, but I NEED MY VAMPS! And I will KILL who ever got Midnight Sun cancelled (or on hold indefinitely, whatever)
TwilightFannabe
8201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 7/11/09

MewMewcherry01 wrote:


Animelover64 wrote:

I wish Stephenie Meyer would write another book to the series. And who ever is the idiot to post the Midnight Sun draft online is stupid! I would love it if she could write about Renesmee growing up at the end of Breaking Dawn.


OMG , YES. She should totally make a series around Nessie and Jacob. Or like, another vamp series in general. The Host was totally awesome, but I NEED MY VAMPS! And I will KILL who ever got Midnight Sun cancelled (or on hold indefinitely, whatever)




Whats The Host about? lol

TwilightFannabe
2659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My happy place -...
Offline
Posted 7/14/09

Animelover64 wrote:


MewMewcherry01 wrote:


Animelover64 wrote:

I wish Stephenie Meyer would write another book to the series. And who ever is the idiot to post the Midnight Sun draft online is stupid! I would love it if she could write about Renesmee growing up at the end of Breaking Dawn.


OMG , YES. She should totally make a series around Nessie and Jacob. Or like, another vamp series in general. The Host was totally awesome, but I NEED MY VAMPS! And I will KILL who ever got Midnight Sun cancelled (or on hold indefinitely, whatever)




Whats The Host about? lol



It's a sci fi. It's super good. It's about these how these aliens have taken over a bunch of planets, plus Earth, by attaching and controlling lifeforms, and this one of them has been on like, nine different planets. And she gets put into this 20 (19?) year old human girl, but the girl hasn't completely given up her body. It's got romance, drama, adventure. It's totally awesome, and considering I normally hate scifi, that's saying something.
TwilightFannabe
8201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 7/15/09


Hmmm i might read it then. =p
27862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/17/09
ewwww.

My opinion is I did like the ending, but should have continued with the scene.

I do NOT want a continuation of the series.

I do NOT want to see Reneesme all grown up. Yuck.

Besides, I have no room WHATSOEVER in my bookcase for another thick twilight book.

I just hope she continues with Midnight Sun and The Host.

That's all.
27862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/17/09

jadejnb wrote:

i liked it but it was disappointing that there was not an epic fight


omg. I was hopin' for that too. I was waitin' and waitin'. Then I decided to just skim the few pages. Then there was no blood shed. So dissappointed.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.