Created by Weirdo5
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Did you like the ending of Breaking Dawn?
27862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/17/09


Be warned of adult life. This is not a young adult book but an adult fiction.

Here's a better description of the book, by Stephenie Meyer herself:
http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/thehost.html
27862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/17/09


If you wanna read vampires then just go get other vampire series.

There are other books BESIDES Twilight.

I can recommend 10 other series to you, and that's JUST the one's I really like.
27862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/17/09


Again. My interest of the book quickly diminished after the 4th one. I've read the 1st one WAY TOO MANY TIMES. And the 2nd one is closer to that #.

However, despite how the book ended, I sorta liked the ending and satisfied with it. But, I do NOT want another book in that series. The last thing I need is a warped up version of a tale with Bella bein' too obsessive over Reneesme and Edward with his weird character change. *his personality changed that made my opinion of him go down* And, I don't really like Jacob's new personality either. It's cute and all but SO NOT LIKE HIM!

So, my final opion. Do I want another book? No. I don't want it to be ruined again. (Stephenie Meyer had to change the book. I would have hoped to read the original version.)

And to see Reneesme grow up....It'd be less than a few years. It'd either have to skip a whole 5 years to see her grow up...or slowly and painfully go in every detail about it.

If you SERIOUSLY WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO HER, read a fanfiction or make up your own.
27862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/17/09

lxr wrote:

I thought it was alriiight ... it didn't make me go "OMGG WHAT HAPPENS NEXT" so my heart was satisfied
but i thought it couldve been a bit more .. original


Agree 205%. : )

I heard a strange rumor that she got the whole Reneesme thing from a fanfiction.

However, she did NOT have Reneesme in the FIRST draft though.
TwilightFannabe
8201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 7/21/09


I've read other vampire books. And i dont really like twilight anymore. Its just got too many obsessed fans.
I like the vampire diaries series, The house of night series, and blue bloods series.
27862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/21/09


Love those series. : )
TwilightFannabe
8201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 7/21/09

aikoyamashina wrote:



Love those series. : )


mhm mee too.
I also like Evermore but thts not a vampire book.
TwilightFannabe
10097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 7/22/09
yea i luved it! not wut i expected, but it was really nice. cant wait for midnight sun...
TwilightFannabe
2659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My happy place -...
Offline
Posted 7/25/09

aikoyamashina wrote:



If you wanna read vampires then just go get other vampire series.

There are other books BESIDES Twilight.

I can recommend 10 other series to you, and that's JUST the one's I really like.


Dude, I do. I just luv Stephanie Meyer. I wanna read more of her stuff. I've read the bluebloods (is okay, but too many snobish rich chicks), Evernight (I liked it, nice twist), The morganvile vamps books (love it, it's totally awesome execpt its kinda stereotypical), Fangs4Freaks (funny and badass), House of Night (kinda different, but in a totally awesome way), City of Bones and + (LOVED IT!!!! They had Vamps, werewolves, demons, AND faeries!), Sucks to be Me (funny, and a new take on vamp life), Suck it up (pretty good), Silver Kiss (I love it, but it made me cry), Tantalize (mostly about werewolves but it has vamps in it)..........must I go on? I'm like a total bookworm. I read at least 300 books a year. And I luv vampires, werewolves, angels, demons, and/or faerie books, so yeah.
27862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/25/09


LMFAO. Some of those I want to read. Others, I know I won't like. Silver Kiss made me cry too. Dx
TwilightFannabe
1313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Maryland
Offline
Posted 7/26/09
i LOVED breaking dawn! it was perfect but i really wanted to keep reading!
TwilightFannabe
8201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 7/29/09

MewMewcherry01 wrote:


aikoyamashina wrote:



If you wanna read vampires then just go get other vampire series.

There are other books BESIDES Twilight.

I can recommend 10 other series to you, and that's JUST the one's I really like.


Dude, I do. I just luv Stephanie Meyer. I wanna read more of her stuff. I've read the bluebloods (is okay, but too many snobish rich chicks), Evernight (I liked it, nice twist), The morganvile vamps books (love it, it's totally awesome execpt its kinda stereotypical), Fangs4Freaks (funny and badass), House of Night (kinda different, but in a totally awesome way), City of Bones and + (LOVED IT!!!! They had Vamps, werewolves, demons, AND faeries!), Sucks to be Me (funny, and a new take on vamp life), Suck it up (pretty good), Silver Kiss (I love it, but it made me cry), Tantalize (mostly about werewolves but it has vamps in it)..........must I go on? I'm like a total bookworm. I read at least 300 books a year. And I luv vampires, werewolves, angels, demons, and/or faerie books, so yeah.


haha lol thts alot
TwilightFannabe
2659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My happy place -...
Offline
Posted 8/1/09

Animelover64 wrote:


MewMewcherry01 wrote:


aikoyamashina wrote:



If you wanna read vampires then just go get other vampire series.

There are other books BESIDES Twilight.

I can recommend 10 other series to you, and that's JUST the one's I really like.


Dude, I do. I just luv Stephanie Meyer. I wanna read more of her stuff. I've read the bluebloods (is okay, but too many snobish rich chicks), Evernight (I liked it, nice twist), The morganvile vamps books (love it, it's totally awesome execpt its kinda stereotypical), Fangs4Freaks (funny and badass), House of Night (kinda different, but in a totally awesome way), City of Bones and + (LOVED IT!!!! They had Vamps, werewolves, demons, AND faeries!), Sucks to be Me (funny, and a new take on vamp life), Suck it up (pretty good), Silver Kiss (I love it, but it made me cry), Tantalize (mostly about werewolves but it has vamps in it)..........must I go on? I'm like a total bookworm. I read at least 300 books a year. And I luv vampires, werewolves, angels, demons, and/or faerie books, so yeah.


haha lol thts alot


Ugh, I know. I read around 110 pages an hour, so I'm always running out of books. It takes 12 books to occupy me for a SCHOOL WEEK! I'm kinda annoyed and proud at the same time.
TwilightFannabe
2659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My happy place -...
Offline
Posted 8/1/09

aikoyamashina wrote:



LMFAO. Some of those I want to read. Others, I know I won't like. Silver Kiss made me cry too. Dx


OMG. You read Silver Kiss? It was sooooo depressing. I was like 'NOOOO, DON'T DO IT!!!!' LOL. Did you read Blood or Chocolate?
TwilightFannabe
7138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / England
Offline
Posted 8/1/09
I read Breaking Dawn, and I have to admit I was a little disappointed. Maybe it’s because I’ve been fantasizing about it for so long that nothing can live up to my expectations. Who knows? But anyway, I liked the book because it was very well written and interesting. I didn’t like it because it was all very rushed and it went against everything Stephanie has said in all her other books.

But, I still like the book because it is the epic conclusion. I think Reenesme is adorable, but I had a hard time establishing her mother daughter relationship with Bella. That’s probably because when she was growing and developing, the story switched to Jacob’s point of view. That is what I hated most; I wanted to read about Bella from her point of view. That might have helped me get more attached to Reenesme. Instead I just thought she was cute, but that’s all.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.