First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Mission Three - Grab and Go
Moderator
1940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / hmmm
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
Minky: *pauses* If you can do magic, what is there for nemesis to do?
Moderator
1896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / inside a giant fa...
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
Nemesis: *stunned* How do you know charms like that torath!? you shall leave me...unecessary!

µµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµ
partoutez parleonsai
µµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµ


Communication activated sergeant Hanz! Here, *passes him pendants* you'll need them the most i presume. Minky, you have good hearing...anything nearby?
*fades into shadows*
Moderator
1940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / hmmm
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
Minky: *stills the air, and listens intently* I hear heavy breathing,,, but that could be Hanz or Torath... Wait... *tail bristles* There is definately something over there... *points up the mountain..* big, firey, and strong... *unsheathes her broadsword* So lets go fight it!
2941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Omnipotent
Offline
Posted 10/18/08


Torath: That was just an Ice Repelling Charm.... I manipulate ice remember?
Posted 10/18/08
~stops everybody in their tracks and speaks in a soft but rough tone~
Cross: Listen up!!! This is a 4 member team. Do only as you are instructed.
~looks at everyone~
Cross: Nemesis will handle anything magic, since it is her forte. Torath will handle the terrain, since it is his element. Minky will handle advance scouting. I will handle support. Avoid fighting and stay undetected. If we get found out, and only if we get found out. Then forget the plan, hit 'em hard, get the item and cover each others backs. Got it?
2941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Omnipotent
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

rkanubis wrote:

~stops everybody in their tracks and speaks in a soft but rough tone~
Cross: Listen up!!! This is a 4 member team. Do only as you are instructed.
~looks at everyone~
Cross: Nemesis will handle anything magic, since it is her forte. Torath will handle the terrain, since it is his element. Minky will handle advance scouting. I will handle support. Avoid fighting and stay undetected. If we get found out, and only if we get found out. Then forget the plan, hit 'em hard, get the item and cover each others backs. Got it?


Torath: Good leadership you got there.
Posted 10/18/08
Cross: Hey, i was elected to lead. So that's what i'm doing.
Moderator
1896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / inside a giant fa...
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
Nemesis: *whispers quietly to minky* i think our friend is enjoying the power here, while our other friend is trying to get into his good books!

Hanz can we please end this convosation about hierarchy and get on with the mission! *scoots into a shadow and submerges a few meters ahead* your right minky, big firery norweigian dragon up ahead. lets go around it..shalll we? *turns off to the left instead*
Posted 10/19/08
Sigh... So much for that.

~walks past the dragon by merging with the snow and earth of the side of the mountain. reappears several feet from the dragon and waits for the rest. i talk to myself while waiting~

All i was trying to do was get it all straightened out but this is what i get. Sigh... If anything goes 'wrong', i'm gonna have some 'fun' of my own.

~i merge with the side of the mountain again just to be on the safe side as to not be seen~
2941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Omnipotent
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
Torath: Alright then...

*Melts into the snow and forms beside Hanz*
Moderator
1940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / hmmm
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
Minky: *drops gracefully down form a tree bough.* Sorry Cross. i promise that if we do have to fight you get the first blow.
Posted 10/20/08
~i come out of the mountain and squat on the snow in between Torath and Minky~

Minky, don't worry about it. Hey, mind scouting on ahead while we wait for Nemesis.
Moderator
1896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / inside a giant fa...
Offline
Posted 10/20/08

rkanubis wrote:

~i come out of the mountain and squat on the snow in between Torath and Minky~

Minky, don't worry about it. Hey, mind scouting on ahead while we wait for Nemesis.


Nemesis *pops up behind Cross irritated and startles him* what cheek you have.... i'm already here! Where do we go now?
Posted 10/20/08
~turns and notices Nemesis~
Wonderful... Perfect timing... I just sent Minky to scout on ahead. Nemesis, mind scanning the area for anything magical? Traps, sensors, creatures, anything.
Moderator
1896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / inside a giant fa...
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
Nemesis: Understood. *vanishes*

*returns* Hmmm...do any of you know about black ice traps?...they are very nasty. the ice is so clear you cant see it! i only noticed it when my shadows ran out in the middle of nowhere! hmmm...i suggest...we either fly over them...or Torath could make them visible for us?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.