Remove this ad
First  Prev  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  Next  Last
Post Reply Which anime guy has stolen your heart?
2721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / San Fran
Offline
Posted 2/16/11

Chiibihime wrote:


lolitaninja wrote:


Kitsayru wrote:

Kankuro from Naruto!!!! Have you guys seen the fan art of him!!! WOWZERS!


Finally, someone on this forum with TASTE!


Taste? How do you use "naruto" and "taste" in the same post? XD
Besides, this guy looks like BROCK from Pokemon. XD If he opened his eyes!

I personally can't really find anyone from Naruto "hot"...that art style is just....eughhhh. lol


Hey, he looks A LOT better and more manly than those fished-eyed martian-like androgynous stick figure humanoids you call "bishis!" They don't even look like real men at all!

1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 2/17/11 , edited 2/17/11

lolitaninja

Hey, he looks A LOT better and more manly than those fished-eyed martian-like androgynous stick figure humanoids you call "bishis!" They don't even look like real men at all!



Says YOU.
Manly, maybe. Attractive, no. Manly doesn't automatically mean "hot". I don't like his face and I don't like his hair. His nose is huge and his chin is too broad. And you can't even see Kakashi's face! Do guys from Naruto have good-looking bodies? Sure, but I prefer a face that looks just as good to match. They only look good to you in those pics because they are shirtless. Bishounen in shoujo manga look hot even WITH their clothes on. Shocker.
And I happen to like slender guys. I'm not into the buff look.

Besides I'm really effing sick of seeing Naruto EVERYwhere.

Androgynous?
Trust me, there are not any boys I really like that you cannot tell are boys. You can tell they're boys. Yukito especially is very manly and pleasing to the eye at the same time. I hate manga and anime where you can't tell what is a boy and what is a girl. That's pretty annoying. And I absolutely DESPISE traps.
Fish eyes? o_o Who's got "fish eyes" besides Rock Lee and Gai-sensei?

And um....I don't know about YOU guys....but I put "real men" and "anime men" in ENTIRELY different categories when it comes to attractiveness.
Of COURSE they don't look like real men. Neither do the Naruto guys you posted. They're drawings.

Posted 2/17/11

Chiibihime wrote:


lolitaninja

Hey, he looks A LOT better and more manly than those fished-eyed martian-like androgynous stick figure humanoids you call "bishis!" They don't even look like real men at all!



And you can't even see Kakashi's face! Do guys from Naruto have good-looking bodies? Sure, but I prefer a face that looks just as good to match. They only look good to you in those pics because they are shirtless. Bishounen in shoujo manga look hot even WITH their clothes on. Shocker.
And I happen to like slender guys. I'm not into the buff look.

Besides I'm really effing sick of seeing Naruto EVERYwhere.


What makes Kakashi hot is that you can't see his face, he's a mystery and what is hotter than that? He looks good with his clothes on too But the real appeal (for me anyway) is his personality and his skills. I always go for that over pretty boys who really seem to be lacking in the brains department.

2721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / San Fran
Offline
Posted 2/18/11

Chiibihime wrote:


lolitaninja

Hey, he looks A LOT better and more manly than those fished-eyed martian-like androgynous stick figure humanoids you call "bishis!" They don't even look like real men at all!



Says YOU.
Manly, maybe. Attractive, no. Manly doesn't automatically mean "hot". I don't like his face and I don't like his hair. His nose is huge and his chin is too broad. And you can't even see Kakashi's face! Do guys from Naruto have good-looking bodies? Sure, but I prefer a face that looks just as good to match. They only look good to you in those pics because they are shirtless. Bishounen in shoujo manga look hot even WITH their clothes on. Shocker.
And I happen to like slender guys. I'm not into the buff look.

Besides I'm really effing sick of seeing Naruto EVERYwhere.

Androgynous?
Trust me, there are not any boys I really like that you cannot tell are boys. You can tell they're boys. Yukito especially is very manly and pleasing to the eye at the same time. I hate manga and anime where you can't tell what is a boy and what is a girl. That's pretty annoying. And I absolutely DESPISE traps.
Fish eyes? o_o Who's got "fish eyes" besides Rock Lee and Gai-sensei?

And um....I don't know about YOU guys....but I put "real men" and "anime men" in ENTIRELY different categories when it comes to attractiveness.
Of COURSE they don't look like real men. Neither do the Naruto guys you posted. They're drawings.



1) I didn't post the pic, I was just simply agreeing with it.
2) Most male characters in Naruto look closer to real men than those fruity shoujo boys, THAT'S for sure!
3) I don't find grotesquely over muscularized men attractive either, but male characters have got to have at least SOME muscle! For me, they must look healthy and must not look like the malnourished stick-figures with heads that are too big for their bodies and eyes that are too large for their face that you seem to be into ! That's just totally unappealing to me.
4) Gai-sensei doesn't have fish eyes.
5) You say there are no boys you like in which you can't tell their gender? But that's just it! They look like boys and not fully grown men! (I'd feel like a pedophile crushing on them!)
6) You say you're sick of seeing Naruto characters everywhere, but Kankuro is one Naruto character that rarely EVER gets talked about! At least it's better than seeing Naruto and Sasuke all the freakin' time!
7) It's so sad that anime has warped the aesthetics of male beauty in the minds of fangirls like you. Sorry if Kankuro will never live up to your incredibly high standards of what a male character should look like. Unlike you, I tend to fall for male characters that I can picture being attractive in real life and if he were a real person, he'd be fine as hell! Keeping the 2 separate will only eventually cause you to prefer anime men over real men, therefore straining relationships with those around you and causing you to become a lonely, miserable recluse for the rest of your life just because a real men will never be as "gorgeous" as an anime boy. Think about it.
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 2/18/11 , edited 2/18/11

lolitaninja

1) I didn't post the pic, I was just simply agreeing with it.


Fine.


2) Most male characters in Naruto look closer to real men than those fruity shoujo boys, THAT'S for sure!

I don't care. They're not as cute. And shoujo boys I like most certainly are NOT "fruity". I hate fruity boys, in fact. I like the happy medium when they're prettier than Naruto guys but not so much that they look gay or like women. >3> In fact I think Roy Mustang from FMA is much hotter than anyone from Naruto and he's FAR from "looking fruity".


3) I don't find grotesquely over muscularized men attractive either, but male characters have got to have at least SOME muscle! For me, they must look healthy and must not look like the malnourished stick-figures with heads that are too big for their bodies and eyes that are too large for their face that you seem to be into ! That's just totally unappealing to me.


To each their own then.


4) Gai-sensei doesn't have fish eyes.


My bad, I meant Rock Lee. lol


5) You say there are no boys you like in which you can't tell their gender? But that's just it! They look like boys and not fully grown men! (I'd feel like a pedophile crushing on them!)


I'm okay with that as they are not real. XD And you're telling me Kankuro is not a "boy"? That he's not under the age of 21?


7) It's so sad that anime has warped the aesthetics of male beauty in the minds of fangirls like you.


Excuse me but THAT'S out of line and just plain f**king RUDE. It's so sad your mother never taught you manners.


Keeping the 2 separate will only eventually cause you to prefer anime men over real men, therefore straining relationships with those around you and causing you to become a lonely, miserable recluse for the rest of your life just because a real men will never be as "gorgeous" as an anime boy.


What the hell-no it doesn't! If anything, it KEEPS you from becoming like that! Because then you're not even comparing the two and besides what I find attractive in anime and what I find attractive in real men are nothing similar at all!
Again, RUDE.

2721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / San Fran
Offline
Posted 2/18/11 , edited 2/18/11

Chiibihime wrote:


lolitaninja

1) I didn't post the pic, I was just simply agreeing with it.


Fine.


2) Most male characters in Naruto look closer to real men than those fruity shoujo boys, THAT'S for sure!

I don't care. They're not as cute. And shoujo boys I like most certainly are NOT "fruity". I hate fruity boys, in fact. I like the happy medium when they're prettier than Naruto guys but not so much that they look gay or like women. >3> In fact I think Roy Mustang from FMA is much hotter than anyone from Naruto and he's FAR from "looking fruity".


3) I don't find grotesquely over muscularized men attractive either, but male characters have got to have at least SOME muscle! For me, they must look healthy and must not look like the malnourished stick-figures with heads that are too big for their bodies and eyes that are too large for their face that you seem to be into ! That's just totally unappealing to me.


To each their own then.


4) Gai-sensei doesn't have fish eyes.


My bad, I meant Rock Lee. lol


5) You say there are no boys you like in which you can't tell their gender? But that's just it! They look like boys and not fully grown men! (I'd feel like a pedophile crushing on them!)


I'm okay with that as they are not real. XD And you're telling me Kankuro is not a "boy"? That he's not under the age of 21?


7) It's so sad that anime has warped the aesthetics of male beauty in the minds of fangirls like you.


Excuse me but THAT'S out of line and just plain f**king RUDE. It's so sad your mother never taught you manners.


Keeping the 2 separate will only eventually cause you to prefer anime men over real men, therefore straining relationships with those around you and causing you to become a lonely, miserable recluse for the rest of your life just because a real men will never be as "gorgeous" as an anime boy.


What the hell-no it doesn't! If anything, it KEEPS you from becoming like that! Because then you're not even comparing the two and besides what I find attractive in anime and what I find attractive in real men are nothing similar at all!
Again, RUDE.



Kankuro's 18. That's considered an ADULT!

And you call ME rude when your the one who attacked me just because I don't share the same taste in men you do?! Really, GROW UP! (You're 26?! Really?!)
388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere in asia
Offline
Posted 2/18/11
ok for me it would be...

Yes! Chopper =)) Haha, i seriously love all the bishies from
Ouran High
,
Bleach
,
D.grayman

, REBORN!,

Special A,
the recent shinsengumi show
and of course the girl magnet, Usui.



But Chopper cuteness level is incomparable that even guys luv him.

Judging from the heated discussion above, I would really hope that the forum would not give such comments full of angst on my preference.

1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 2/19/11 , edited 2/19/11

lolitaninja

And you call ME rude when your the one who attacked me just because I don't share the same taste in men you do?!


I NEVER personally attacked you. You're the mature one dishing out the insults. YOU attacked ME. Show me exactly WHERE in any of my posts that I "insulted" you before you personally insulted me, please.
All I can interpret from the past posts, was that I said Kankuro looks like Brock (and please, he really does) and you went batshit crazy on me and took it to mean I was attacking you as your reply was rather hostile and basically yelling, "rawr bishies suck rawr!"


It's so sad that anime has warped the aesthetics of male beauty in the minds of fangirls like you.

^^^
THIS was a personal attack. I really did not care for your condescending tone there. It was extremely insulting. What's worse is that you've pretty much insulted EVERY single fangirl on here who likes boys prettier than Kankuro. Nice move, there.


Really, GROW UP!


Why don't you look in the mirror and tell yourself that, Miss I'm-Gonna-Have-a-Tantrum-Because-You-Don't-Like-My-Fictional-Character?


(You're 26?! Really?!)


Yes, hon, I AM older than you, FYI.


But the real appeal (for me anyway) is his personality and his skills. I always go for that over pretty boys who really seem to be lacking in the brains department.


I like smart guys too..... o_o Personality's very important. I don't really think there are any pretty anime guys who lack brains though.

2721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / San Fran
Offline
Posted 2/19/11 , edited 2/19/11

Chiibihime wrote:


lolitaninja

And you call ME rude when your the one who attacked me just because I don't share the same taste in men you do?!


I NEVER personally attacked you. You're the mature one dishing out the insults. YOU attacked ME. Show me exactly WHERE in any of my posts that I "insulted" you before you personally insulted me, please.
All I can interpret from the past posts, was that I said Kankuro looks like Brock (and please, he really does) and you went batshit crazy on me and took it to mean I was attacking you as your reply was rather hostile and basically yelling, "rawr bishies suck rawr!"


It's so sad that anime has warped the aesthetics of male beauty in the minds of fangirls like you.

^^^
THIS was a personal attack. I really did not care for your condescending tone there. It was extremely insulting. What's worse is that you've pretty much insulted EVERY single fangirl on here who likes boys prettier than Kankuro. Nice move, there.


Really, GROW UP!


Why don't you look in the mirror and tell yourself that, Miss I'm-Gonna-Have-a-Tantrum-Because-You-Don't-Like-My-Fictional-Character?


(You're 26?! Really?!)


Yes, hon, I AM older than you, FYI.


But the real appeal (for me anyway) is his personality and his skills. I always go for that over pretty boys who really seem to be lacking in the brains department.


I like smart guys too..... o_o Personality's very important. I don't really think there are any pretty anime guys who lack brains though.



You're the one who quoted me first, implying that I suck for liking someone from Naruto. How do you think I'm going to respond?! And the
first post was actually suppose to be a joke, but I guess sarcasm doesn't fly here. And ok, so maybe I went a bit too far with that "brainwashed fangirl" comment. I apologise for snapping like that. Maybe I'm just bored and have nothing better to do.

1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 2/19/11

lolitaninja

You're the one who quoted me first, implying that I suck for liking someone from Naruto.


Um...I never actually said you suck.



And ok, so maybe I went a bit too far with that "brainwashed fangirl" comment. I apologise for snapping like that.


Apology accepted. Let's just forget about this thing. lol

69 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 2/19/11
536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 2/19/11

nejimaru8993 wrote:

Ikuto frm Shugo Chara... Kyaa~~ N nt forgettin Zero frm VK too...


I just want to say this until i found ur thread XDXDXDXD



25499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/20/11 , edited 2/20/11
Sadly, anime guys don't catch my eyes.

Guys in manga do. <3333
888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/1/11
Ikuto
373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/1/11
Itachi from Naruto
First  Prev  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.