First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Celebrities crushing on other celebrities.
5153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / FRANCE
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

Laurita08 wrote:

I think Aaron Yan said that he had a crush on Rainie. (but i'm not sure)


yeah i heard that too.and that guigui had a crush on him
514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/15/08


Jin has a crush on me..

1848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / somewhere in YAMA...
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

skereast wrote:



Jin has a crush on me..



if that so..
we need to be good friends because jin and yamapi is good friend too..
and if that so will be always together just like them..


lolz!!
1848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / somewhere in YAMA...
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

megumiyukiko wrote:

I read somewhere that yoon eun hye likes yamapi. I'm not sure if its true though.



whaaaaaaaaatttttttttt!!!!??????????? are you sure about this?
where you read it? can yougive me the link?
woohh!! i can't believe..
7025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / bed
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

faice wrote:


megumiyukiko wrote:

I read somewhere that yoon eun hye likes yamapi. I'm not sure if its true though.



whaaaaaaaaatttttttttt!!!!??????????? are you sure about this?
where you read it? can yougive me the link?
woohh!! i can't believe..


i read it in a forum here in cr. they said there's a video where yoon eun hye introduced yamapi as her boyfriend then said it was a joke. she also has stuffs from the johnny's family club, stuffs like chibi pictures of yamapi etc.
i am not sure myself since i haven't seen the video. ^_^
987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / one of a kind pla...
Offline
Posted 10/15/08
i heard from somewhwere that danson has a crush on ella..
4800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Shun's room--feel...
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

idarklight wrote:


britzhou23 wrote:

Arron has a crush on Rainie

Danson Tang has a crush on Charlene Choi aka Ah Sa

Ah Ben of Lollipop has a crush on Ella Chen

Calvin Chen has a crush on Hebe..

that's all I know for now..


Really?
Xiao Gui has a huge crush on Ah Sa, too. He's even in her official fanclub.
She's popular.


It's hard not to like ah Sa lol.
I'm sure a lot of guys out there like her.
She is so admirable and very strong.
If I were a guy, I'd go for her ahaha.

Nah...actually...I'd go gay and go for Oguri Shun XDDD
640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

faice wrote:

yamapi has a crush on me..




i was reading other post, with seriousness and straight face, and i came across yours, it made me burst out laughing lol
3284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / seoul ^_^
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

msiigirl wrote:

i know that lee min ki had a big crush on yoon eun hye
he was saying everywhere that she were perfect

he met her in X-man, the korean reality show







awww there so cute together i hope they get together
that would be soooooo nice

1848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / somewhere in YAMA...
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

kritika wrote:


faice wrote:

yamapi has a crush on me..




i was reading other post, with seriousness and straight face, and i came across yours, it made me burst out laughing lol



oh well.. thank you.. at least i made you laugh..
1848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / somewhere in YAMA...
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

kritika wrote:


faice wrote:

yamapi has a crush on me..




i was reading other post, with seriousness and straight face, and i came across yours, it made me burst out laughing lol



oh well.. thank you.. at least i made you laugh..
205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / united arab emirates
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

faice wrote:


kritika wrote:


faice wrote:

yamapi has a crush on me..




i was reading other post, with seriousness and straight face, and i came across yours, it made me burst out laughing lol



oh well.. thank you.. at least i made you laugh..


ya even i started laughing reading ur comment
1848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / somewhere in YAMA...
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

supak wrote:


faice wrote:


kritika wrote:


faice wrote:

yamapi has a crush on me..




i was reading other post, with seriousness and straight face, and i came across yours, it made me burst out laughing lol



oh well.. thank you.. at least i made you laugh..


ya even i started laughing reading ur comment



oh! im so flattered..
many people laugh because
of simple line.. thank you!

9160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

brickyboo711 wrote:

hey, wasnt gillian screwin around with edison chen?



Haha yeah, well before, they had sex scandal pictures together.
I even saw them, pretty dirty of them. But she was supposed to get
engaged or something and it was canceled or postponed?
Something like that.


WHAT? Joe's favourite actress is Ella, I'd assume it would be Ariel, because of all the work they've done together?

Some Rumors I've heard:
- Ariel and Joe like each other
- Gui Gui and Aaron like each other
- Gui Gui had a crush on Xiao Gui
- Gui Gui and Wang Zi liked each other
- Wang Zi and Ya Tou like each other

2766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

megumiyukiko wrote:


faice wrote:


megumiyukiko wrote:

I read somewhere that yoon eun hye likes yamapi. I'm not sure if its true though.



whaaaaaaaaatttttttttt!!!!??????????? are you sure about this?
where you read it? can yougive me the link?
woohh!! i can't believe..


i read it in a forum here in cr. they said there's a video where yoon eun hye introduced yamapi as her boyfriend then said it was a joke. she also has stuffs from the johnny's family club, stuffs like chibi pictures of yamapi etc.
i am not sure myself since i haven't seen the video. ^_^


wat!!!?? i can't believe it!! hahahaha.. i want the link!! pls!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.