First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Celebrities crushing on other celebrities.
316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / unda the Sea
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

britzhou23 wrote:

Arron has a crush on Rainie

Danson Tang has a crush on Charlene Choi aka Ah Sa

Ah Ben of Lollipop has a crush on Ella Chen

Calvin Chen has a crush on Hebe..

that's all I know for now..


How Cute!XD
1098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / manila
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
yunho has a crush on eugene kim,,i've watched the video on youtube
lee min ki also confess her crush on yoon eun hye in xman,,,(ofcourse)
changmin has a crush on han ga in(too bad han ga in had a husband)
but changmin!!!!!!!!!im single,,,hehehhehe,,,lol
5722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / my world...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

newyear wrote:


megumiyukiko wrote:


faice wrote:


megumiyukiko wrote:

I read somewhere that yoon eun hye likes yamapi. I'm not sure if its true though.



whaaaaaaaaatttttttttt!!!!??????????? are you sure about this?
where you read it? can yougive me the link?
woohh!! i can't believe..


i read it in a forum here in cr. they said there's a video where yoon eun hye introduced yamapi as her boyfriend then said it was a joke. she also has stuffs from the johnny's family club, stuffs like chibi pictures of yamapi etc.
i am not sure myself since i haven't seen the video. ^_^


wat!!!?? i can't believe it!! hahahaha.. i want the link!! pls!!!


me too!!
that is new..eun hye liking pi..whoa=0
12674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Kou-chan's ♡ || B...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
Wu Zun ~> Angel Locsin of Phils.
440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

proud2beanasianovelaaddik wrote:


britzhou23 wrote:

Arron has a crush on Rainie

Danson Tang has a crush on Charlene Choi aka Ah Sa

Ah Ben of Lollipop has a crush on Ella Chen

Calvin Chen has a crush on Hebe..

that's all I know for now..



waaaaaah calvin nd hebe? u serious?.they're my fave pair.!!!!!

btw danson also has a crush on ella chen.



D:<
i don't think danson matches with ella. tsk tsk
6337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / JAMF♥
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
OMFG aaron and ranie ew no offense :O
3686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / shinee world ♥
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

mao-chan_warrior wrote:

Wu Zun ~> Angel Locsin of Phils.


i thought his crush is bianca gonzales
3686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / shinee world ♥
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

mandbib12345 wrote:

OMFG aaron and ranie ew no offense :O


yah real ewwww!!!

2766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

mitzi228 wrote:


newyear wrote:


megumiyukiko wrote:


faice wrote:


megumiyukiko wrote:

I read somewhere that yoon eun hye likes yamapi. I'm not sure if its true though.



whaaaaaaaaatttttttttt!!!!??????????? are you sure about this?
where you read it? can yougive me the link?
woohh!! i can't believe..


i read it in a forum here in cr. they said there's a video where yoon eun hye introduced yamapi as her boyfriend then said it was a joke. she also has stuffs from the johnny's family club, stuffs like chibi pictures of yamapi etc.
i am not sure myself since i haven't seen the video. ^_^


wat!!!?? i can't believe it!! hahahaha.. i want the link!! pls!!!


me too!!
that is new..eun hye liking pi..whoa=0


this news is really awesome.. i was like..OWS>>?hehehe
1428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / philippines
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

faice wrote:

yamapi has a crush on me..


sorry..but yamapi is my boyfriend.. [how i wish!!!] just kidding..

but i think i can't take it if yamapi had a crush on anybody,.,,it's hurt!!huhu
1428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / philippines
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

hemylicious wrote:


mandbib12345 wrote:

OMFG aaron and ranie ew no offense :O


yah real ewwww!!!



i agree with you.. REALLY EWWW~~~!
1176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Selangor, Malaysi...
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
I heard that xiah junsu has a crush on me!! just kidding
7473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Narita, Tokyo Japan
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

newyear wrote:


mitzi228 wrote:


newyear wrote:


megumiyukiko wrote:


faice wrote:


megumiyukiko wrote:

I read somewhere that yoon eun hye likes yamapi. I'm not sure if its true though.



whaaaaaaaaatttttttttt!!!!??????????? are you sure about this?
where you read it? can yougive me the link?
woohh!! i can't believe..


i read it in a forum here in cr. they said there's a video where yoon eun hye introduced yamapi as her boyfriend then said it was a joke. she also has stuffs from the johnny's family club, stuffs like chibi pictures of yamapi etc.
i am not sure myself since i haven't seen the video. ^_^


wat!!!?? i can't believe it!! hahahaha.. i want the link!! pls!!!


me too!!
that is new..eun hye liking pi..whoa=0


this news is really awesome.. i was like..OWS>>?hehehe

eeeeh?....I think Eun Hye has a very nice taste!~

4502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / plants
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

mao-chan_warrior wrote:

Wu Zun ~> Angel Locsin of Phils.


lol...i didnt know that
33488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
TOP from Big Bang has a massive crush on Lee Hyori.. n everyone knows..Lol.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.