First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Why are Vampire Animes so popular this days??
1021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
i dont really know why it suddenly became popular -
but maybe its a combination of fan girls && the twilight book series, which seems pretty popular.

i watch them because i've always been intrigued by vampires && such since i was really little
38556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The place where o...
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
fangirls is the main reason why today vampire animes became so popular
Posted 10/13/08
You know what? I don't know I mean seriously are they that sexy?
38556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The place where o...
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

sos_dragonmoop wrote:

You know what? I don't know I mean seriously are they that sexy?


in most of the fangirls' mind
they are beyond this world
just ask one
1077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Somewhere In Sing...
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
hmm? fangal bloom? hehs, well it's interesting for me... that's all xD
Posted 10/13/08

riku911 wrote:


abercrombie_gurl wrote:

CUZ THEIR SEXY HOT CUTE AND AWSOM. WUT!!!!!!
SEE LOOK AT THIZ PIC IZ SEXY OR WUT


its EMO

but yet its sexy...yum yum...

38556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The place where o...
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

xximportgurlxx wrote:


riku911 wrote:


abercrombie_gurl wrote:

CUZ THEIR SEXY HOT CUTE AND AWSOM. WUT!!!!!!
SEE LOOK AT THIZ PIC IZ SEXY OR WUT


its EMO

but yet its sexy...yum yum...



*sigh*
rule #1
dont bother to try and change the mind of a fangirl
it would be virtually impposible
i got to remember this rule
and no, i dont find it sexy
438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / sinagpore~ duh(x
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
cause their Cool & Hot <33 ((:
438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / sinagpore~ duh(x
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

abercrombie_gurl wrote:

CUZ THEIR SEXY HOT CUTE AND AWSOM. WUT!!!!!!
SEE LOOK AT THIZ PIC IZ SEXY OR WUT


1st thing tt came to my mind , i wanna b tt chain ((x !
Posted 10/13/08

riku911 wrote:


xximportgurlxx wrote:


riku911 wrote:


abercrombie_gurl wrote:

CUZ THEIR SEXY HOT CUTE AND AWSOM. WUT!!!!!!
SEE LOOK AT THIZ PIC IZ SEXY OR WUT


its EMO

but yet its sexy...yum yum...



*sigh*
rule #1
dont bother to try and change the mind of a fangirl
it would be virtually impposible
i got to remember this rule
and no, i dont find it sexy


hahaha...vampy are sexy because they have confident...luv men with confident...

38556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The place where o...
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

xximportgurlxx wrote:


riku911 wrote:


xximportgurlxx wrote:


riku911 wrote:


abercrombie_gurl wrote:

CUZ THEIR SEXY HOT CUTE AND AWSOM. WUT!!!!!!
SEE LOOK AT THIZ PIC IZ SEXY OR WUT


its EMO

but yet its sexy...yum yum...



*sigh*
rule #1
dont bother to try and change the mind of a fangirl
it would be virtually impposible
i got to remember this rule
and no, i dont find it sexy


hahaha...vampy are sexy because they have confident...luv men with confident...



yes, they are very confident that they would look the same 1000 years from now
12190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 10/13/08 , edited 10/13/08
only becos of vampire knight why? -> cos of the bishounens eg. zero (though there're other animes with better looking guys) not only that, fangirls like vampires cos they feel high looking at hotties sucking blood, and well you know, the most common place to suck blood is none other than the neck, and that place is pretty sensitive.
what i'm gonna write now is pretty graphic, so click if you wanna see

that's just what i think. in fact i dislike vampires and don't really like vk
Posted 10/13/08

riku911 wrote:


xximportgurlxx wrote:


riku911 wrote:


xximportgurlxx wrote:


riku911 wrote:


abercrombie_gurl wrote:

CUZ THEIR SEXY HOT CUTE AND AWSOM. WUT!!!!!!
SEE LOOK AT THIZ PIC IZ SEXY OR WUT


its EMO

but yet its sexy...yum yum...



*sigh*
rule #1
dont bother to try and change the mind of a fangirl
it would be virtually impposible
i got to remember this rule
and no, i dont find it sexy


hahaha...vampy are sexy because they have confident...luv men with confident...



yes, they are very confident that they would look the same 1000 years from now
[/quotte

lol true...true...
3166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I would like to b...
Offline
Posted 10/13/08 , edited 10/13/08

aaendaus wrote:

because of the seduction and S&M, the sadistic advancements by an immortal beauty, the solemn noble air, and the undeniably hypnotic seduction. The bite is also like a kiss, and since it is on the neck it has a sexual conotation, the blood is also a cause for weakness, blood is strength, when it is drained it is like melting under a kiss, a loss of control, leading to more primitive responses. It's also fantasy, it feeds of of human desire to live, the risk gives excitement, also we often enjoy different forms of sexual encounters in dreams vs. reality. In real life the actuality of being bitten and sucked from would be mortifying, cold sweat would occur, a general weakness and nausia. In a dream it's more of a dizzy passion like a kiss with the feeling of a bit of pain to feel the reality of presence and the overflowing of a melting feeling, something warm. Everyone has their own fetishes, the vampire fetish is probably a bit stronger because of the attractive appearance of vampires in common media, and the mis-perception that the bite is more covetable carnal aggression vs. an invasive and savage life threatening attack. That and the eternal life is another big draw.


damn
i think ;it is b/c vampire knight became the all time crunchiest on crunchyroll.....n everything the person above me wrote....
41633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
Apparently no fangirl on the face of the planet has seen a vampire from johnny the homicidal maniac or was it squee, either way the vampire from it is pretty Fugly
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.