First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Air Gear Manga Fan Thread
6119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Tulsa..A boring p...
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

accw wrote:


monkeyzamm wrote:

can't beleive they just left us hanging on that


who is the gravity child ? btw 219 chi is out


ikki and also where'd you find 219
1931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
CA
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

painz1 wrote:




THIS ANIME/ MANGA IS EPIC!!!! ANYONE ONE WHO OPPOSES WILL HAVE TO SPEAK TO AGITO



Lawls...
AGITO...
my favorite...go ikki...now i feel like rewatching this all over...
havent ever read it...but maybe i should if its different
6982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Kuala Lumpur, Mal...
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
whoa whoa... this thread is loaded with spoilers :3
stopped reading AG ages ago.. catching up now haha..
hvn't even reach chp 200 >;
8769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / small red dot
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

monkeyzamm wrote:


accw wrote:


monkeyzamm wrote:

can't beleive they just left us hanging on that


who is the gravity child ? btw 219 chi is out


ikki and also where'd you find 219


http://comic.sky-fire.com/HTML/AIR-Gear/
7239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

shabutarou wrote:

whoa whoa... this thread is loaded with spoilers :3
stopped reading AG ages ago.. catching up now haha..
hvn't even reach chp 200 >;


hehe goodluck. tell us what your up to now and then!
7239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

accw wrote:


monkeyzamm wrote:


accw wrote:


monkeyzamm wrote:

can't beleive they just left us hanging on that


who is the gravity child ? btw 219 chi is out


ikki and also where'd you find 219


http://comic.sky-fire.com/HTML/AIR-Gear/


hehe i read it.. well more specifically looked at the images.. cant wait for english subs release
6982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Kuala Lumpur, Mal...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
D; huhu will come back after i catch up to the latest chapter..
some ppl won't use spoiler tags.
7239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

shabutarou wrote:

D; huhu will come back after i catch up to the latest chapter..
some ppl won't use spoiler tags.


6982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Kuala Lumpur, Mal...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

ehcor wrote:



D; even if there are spoiler tags i'll itchy hand go and click on it haha
7239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

shabutarou wrote:


ehcor wrote:



D; even if there are spoiler tags i'll itchy hand go and click on it haha


Hehe. its was a test to see if you still clicky clicky the spolier. what chap you up to now?
6982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Kuala Lumpur, Mal...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

ehcor wrote:


shabutarou wrote:


ehcor wrote:



D; even if there are spoiler tags i'll itchy hand go and click on it haha


Hehe. its was a test to see if you still clicky clicky the spolier. what chap you up to now?


from chapter 99 i read till 169 XD ._. gotta stop for a few days
i still hv assignments to do T-T
and a drama to catch up... and animes!
7239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/27/08 , edited 10/27/08

shabutarou wrote:


ehcor wrote:


shabutarou wrote:


ehcor wrote:



D; even if there are spoiler tags i'll itchy hand go and click on it haha


Hehe. its was a test to see if you still clicky clicky the spolier. what chap you up to now?


from chapter 99 i read till 169 XD ._. gotta stop for a few days
i still hv assignments to do T-T
and a drama to catch up... and animes!


hehe nice.
6982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Kuala Lumpur, Mal...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

ehcor wrote:
hehe nice.


heh ;D will be back on thurs.. i only free on that day. >.<
4009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/28/08 , edited 10/29/08
How many graphic novels is air gear?
I have volume number 5 and it goes up to trick 41, so There would be, what a total of 10-15? or so?
624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
I love the manga, it has so much more detail then the anime, and its pervier!!! Yay!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.