First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply would kaname land up with yuki in the end?!
Member
878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Bahamas
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

adicraze wrote:


WoW now they are making up issues like incest thing going on between kaname and yuki.... and whether it is right or wrong..... PPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Come on, for goodness sake, yuki's parents we're related, Its a part of the storyline even if kaname were to actually be her biological brother.

The point is that they are not human, and these guys expect them to act that way, their vampires, i dont see anything wrong with it if it actually was her brother, on the pure fact that they arent human.
Creator
4659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In Kaname's Arms....
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

jashiwi wrote:


adicraze wrote:


WoW now they are making up issues like incest thing going on between kaname and yuki.... and whether it is right or wrong..... PPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


XD loll I don't mind about the incest.. haahahaha
(The more the merrier, I think.) I just want one decent 'sex-scene.') But the eichi and courting that Kaname is doing to Yuuki, is good too. ;)
I believe, that one person told me that they are not really brother and sister. So, it's all-right. (I just don't know why, Kaname is making things so mysterious and coated.) Maybe, Matsuri Hino just adores having her readers at the edge of their seats. Which I don't mind. hahaha (It makes me look forward to every new chapter.) ;)

It would be sad, if Zero was knocked-off of the series. . But in ways, Zero is becoming more of a supporting character role, as the manga series continues. I do enjoy the fact that Zero now has all of these capabilites, in the recent installments of the manga (like the rose-thorn vines) Hino is giving Zero more of a background history and flare; but I just wish that they would have more areas of *Kaname Courting/flirting with Yuuki.* Kaname almost has Yuuki to bed, -even so, I would love to have more scenes that are romantic and touching between the two. ^^


I know what you mean and I totally agree... i need some major romantic scene within the two ... cuz the anticipation has been building up since season 111111111111111111111111111111111!!!!!!! for cryin out loud...
Creator
4659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In Kaname's Arms....
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

daiseychu wrote:


adicraze wrote:


WoW now they are making up issues like incest thing going on between kaname and yuki.... and whether it is right or wrong..... PPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Come on, for goodness sake, yuki's parents we're related, Its a part of the storyline even if kaname were to actually be her biological brother.

The point is that they are not human, and these guys expect them to act that way, their vampires, i dont see anything wrong with it if it actually was her brother, on the pure fact that they arent human.


PPl actually need an excuse to hate kaname since hes so much hotter dan zero.... hehehe
Member
878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Bahamas
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

adicraze wrote:


daiseychu wrote:


adicraze wrote:


WoW now they are making up issues like incest thing going on between kaname and yuki.... and whether it is right or wrong..... PPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Come on, for goodness sake, yuki's parents we're related, Its a part of the storyline even if kaname were to actually be her biological brother.

The point is that they are not human, and these guys expect them to act that way, their vampires, i dont see anything wrong with it if it actually was her brother, on the pure fact that they arent human.


PPl actually need an excuse to hate kaname since hes so much hotter dan zero.... hehehe :D


you have a point, kaname is on fire, he's sooooooooo hott.
Creator
4659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In Kaname's Arms....
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

daiseychu wrote:


adicraze wrote:


daiseychu wrote:


adicraze wrote:


WoW now they are making up issues like incest thing going on between kaname and yuki.... and whether it is right or wrong..... PPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Come on, for goodness sake, yuki's parents we're related, Its a part of the storyline even if kaname were to actually be her biological brother.

The point is that they are not human, and these guys expect them to act that way, their vampires, i dont see anything wrong with it if it actually was her brother, on the pure fact that they arent human.


PPl actually need an excuse to hate kaname since hes so much hotter dan zero.... hehehe :D


you have a point, kaname is on fire, he's sooooooooo hott.


das is why zero fans r so jealous cuz he has power... hes damn sexy and hez gonna get da gurl... yoooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......
Creator
4659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In Kaname's Arms....
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

DaCapoII wrote:

I kent see Kaname not be with Yuuki , the only obstacle is Zero i wish to be dead.

Like this want to be Zero


hahahahahaha nice pic
Member
878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Bahamas
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

adicraze wrote:


daiseychu wrote:


adicraze wrote:


daiseychu wrote:


adicraze wrote:


WoW now they are making up issues like incest thing going on between kaname and yuki.... and whether it is right or wrong..... PPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Come on, for goodness sake, yuki's parents we're related, Its a part of the storyline even if kaname were to actually be her biological brother.

The point is that they are not human, and these guys expect them to act that way, their vampires, i dont see anything wrong with it if it actually was her brother, on the pure fact that they arent human.


PPl actually need an excuse to hate kaname since hes so much hotter dan zero.... hehehe :D


you have a point, kaname is on fire, he's sooooooooo hott.


das is why zero fans r so jealous cuz he has power... hes damn sexy and hez gonna get da gurl... yoooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......


woooooooooooooooooooooooo, yeah
Member
611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
I forbid it NOT 2 happen cuz if she ends up w/ sum1 else I WOULD die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Member
20538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / *sigh* who knows...
Offline
Posted 10/21/08

x1PeyxPey1x wrote:

WHO READ THE MANGA??? CUZ I DON'T WANT TO SPOIL IT FOR SOME PEOPLE. =]
reply back so than i could explain what actually happened and who Yuuki is SUPPOSED to end up with when she is grown up.reply so i can explain it to whoever. =]


could u please tell me if kaname ends up with yuuki, I can't wait anymore.
Member
5657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Just my place.
Offline
Posted 10/21/08

elroya14 wrote:


x1PeyxPey1x wrote:

WHO READ THE MANGA??? CUZ I DON'T WANT TO SPOIL IT FOR SOME PEOPLE. =]
reply back so than i could explain what actually happened and who Yuuki is SUPPOSED to end up with when she is grown up.reply so i can explain it to whoever. =]


could u please tell me if kaname ends up with yuuki, I can't wait anymore.


Well we will know fro sure who she ends up with, but for now it states that Kaname had said that Yuuki and himself are fiancees when he awakened her from her memory. he also said that only beast would do such a thing. if u read the manga twice or more u might get it.
Member
20538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / *sigh* who knows...
Offline
Posted 10/21/08

x1PeyxPey1x wrote:


elroya14 wrote:


x1PeyxPey1x wrote:

WHO READ THE MANGA??? CUZ I DON'T WANT TO SPOIL IT FOR SOME PEOPLE. =]
reply back so than i could explain what actually happened and who Yuuki is SUPPOSED to end up with when she is grown up.reply so i can explain it to whoever. =]


could u please tell me if kaname ends up with yuuki, I can't wait anymore.


Well we will know fro sure who she ends up with, but for now it states that Kaname had said that Yuuki and himself are fiancees when he awakened her from her memory. he also said that only beast would do such a thing. if u read the manga twice or more u might get it.


Where do I go to read the manga?
Member
5657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Just my place.
Offline
Posted 10/21/08

elroya14 wrote:


x1PeyxPey1x wrote:


elroya14 wrote:


x1PeyxPey1x wrote:

WHO READ THE MANGA??? CUZ I DON'T WANT TO SPOIL IT FOR SOME PEOPLE. =]
reply back so than i could explain what actually happened and who Yuuki is SUPPOSED to end up with when she is grown up.reply so i can explain it to whoever. =]


could u please tell me if kaname ends up with yuuki, I can't wait anymore.


Well we will know fro sure who she ends up with, but for now it states that Kaname had said that Yuuki and himself are fiancees when he awakened her from her memory. he also said that only beast would do such a thing. if u read the manga twice or more u might get it.


Where do I go to read the manga?


urhmm..go to this link.
http://www.onemanga.com/
u have to search for the series. im positive you'll be able to find it.
need any help. reply back. =]
Creator
4659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In Kaname's Arms....
Offline
Posted 10/21/08

xxloveforanimexx wrote:

I forbid it NOT 2 happen cuz if she ends up w/ sum1 else I WOULD die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww we have a die hard fan here.... yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
Creator
4659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In Kaname's Arms....
Offline
Posted 10/21/08

elroya14 wrote:


x1PeyxPey1x wrote:


elroya14 wrote:


x1PeyxPey1x wrote:

WHO READ THE MANGA??? CUZ I DON'T WANT TO SPOIL IT FOR SOME PEOPLE. =]
reply back so than i could explain what actually happened and who Yuuki is SUPPOSED to end up with when she is grown up.reply so i can explain it to whoever. =]


could u please tell me if kaname ends up with yuuki, I can't wait anymore.


Well we will know fro sure who she ends up with, but for now it states that Kaname had said that Yuuki and himself are fiancees when he awakened her from her memory. he also said that only beast would do such a thing. if u read the manga twice or more u might get it.


Where do I go to read the manga?


you can find it in www.mangafox.com
Member
20538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / *sigh* who knows...
Offline
Posted 10/21/08

x1PeyxPey1x wrote:


elroya14 wrote:


x1PeyxPey1x wrote:


elroya14 wrote:


x1PeyxPey1x wrote:

WHO READ THE MANGA??? CUZ I DON'T WANT TO SPOIL IT FOR SOME PEOPLE. =]
reply back so than i could explain what actually happened and who Yuuki is SUPPOSED to end up with when she is grown up.reply so i can explain it to whoever. =]


could u please tell me if kaname ends up with yuuki, I can't wait anymore.


Well we will know fro sure who she ends up with, but for now it states that Kaname had said that Yuuki and himself are fiancees when he awakened her from her memory. he also said that only beast would do such a thing. if u read the manga twice or more u might get it.


Where do I go to read the manga?


urhmm..go to this link.
http://www.onemanga.com/
u have to search for the series. im positive you'll be able to find it.
need any help. reply back. =]


Thanks alot!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.