Petshop of Horrors: Tokyo
9483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Oregon
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
The sequel to Petshop of Horrors by Matsuri Akino.

I've only read the first volume of PoH:T so far, but I like it. I haven't really developed and opinion about Woo Fei yet, although I think he's the new Leon. Which makes me wonder if Leon will be coming back...in not then Woo Fei should die a horrible and painful death.
Count D hasn't changed at all and the stories are as delightfully twisted as ever, her writing style definitely hasn't changed.
What about Chris? There's been no mention of him. Where is he? Will he be in the series?

What are your opinions?
1958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
I've only watched the anime, and I really liked it [other than the 1st ep. which seriously creeped me out].
Posted 10/14/08
I read the first two and no leon the third is the last volume and he better be in that one.
9483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Oregon
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

Tophwomen01 wrote:

I read the first two and no leon the third is the last volume and he better be in that one.


You mean the third one is the last one that's been translated so far, right? I think there are like 5 or 6 volumes out in Japan so far. I just looked it up and Leon hasn't shown up yet any in any of the first 5 volumes. :(
Posted 10/14/08
really! I live in america and I thought it said they stopped after three knowning there are more than three is great.
13467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Far away from you
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
*Gasp* there's Pet Shop of Horrors Tokyo >.> I wanna read it.
I wish it turned into a LIVE action.
843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Virginia
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
i haven't read it yet! *cries* i've heard its great but i've been so busy i haven't gotten around to reading it
Must...make... TIME!
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
Petshop of Horrors 1-4
http://www.maxmanga.com/manga/4810.html
New Petshop of Horrors 1-6
http://www.maxmanga.com/manga/4697.html
9483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Oregon
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

szpili wrote:

Petshop of Horrors 1-4
http://www.maxmanga.com/manga/4810.html
New Petshop of Horrors 1-6
http://www.maxmanga.com/manga/4697.html


I just love you.

9483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Oregon
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

Sanakan wrote:

i haven't read it yet! *cries* i've heard its great but i've been so busy i haven't gotten around to reading it
Must...make... TIME!


Being busy is so annoying, lol. I have to make time to read 2-6 lol.
9483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Oregon
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

litoanilvr wrote:

*Gasp* there's Pet Shop of Horrors Tokyo >.> I wanna read it.
I wish it turned into a LIVE action.


That would be just amazing! Possibly even the best thing ever.
9483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Oregon
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

Tophwomen01 wrote:

really! I live in america and I thought it said they stopped after three knowning there are more than three is great.


I live in the US too, but I send money to my friends back home (Japan) and they send me the newest volumes of my favorite manga and the the new CDs from my favorite artists! I really love them lol.
10 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 2/22/09

Sweetie_666 wrote:

The sequel to Petshop of Horrors by Matsuri Akino.

I've only read the first volume of PoH:T so far, but I like it. I haven't really developed and opinion about Woo Fei yet, although I think he's the new Leon. Which makes me wonder if Leon will be coming back...in not then Woo Fei should die a horrible and painful death.
Count D hasn't changed at all and the stories are as delightfully twisted as ever, her writing style definitely hasn't changed.
What about Chris? There's been no mention of him. Where is he? Will he be in the series?

What are your opinions?


Well we saw Chris at the end of the 10 book of Petshop of Horrors. (A surpirsingly good way to end, I ussually hate it when an auther skips 20 years.) He said his bro went looking for the count 22 years before, (Setting Chris's age at 28 at the time) I don't think he'd be asking that if he saw him again. (To bad, I really miss him, it was so funny how Pon-chan and the "triplets" fought over him.) I did hear a rumor that Leon comes to the seires in volume 6 though, But maybe that was just a rumor.
You must be logged in to post.