First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Introduce Yourself People!
Creator
7541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Abyss
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

madtay36 wrote:

Hie! I am Madtay36 you can call me mad or tay :)


Hi there madtay!
Student
4966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / to the place wher...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08
hi i'm rie/rei
14 F ^^

nice to meet u all
Creator
7541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Abyss
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

rei_reio4 wrote:

hi i'm rie/rei
14 F ^^

nice to meet u all


hi there! hehe! welcome! please invite ur buddies too!
Student
4966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / to the place wher...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08
ok as u wish anime_adik ^^
Creator
7541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Abyss
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

rei_reio4 wrote:

ok as u wish anime_adik ^^


Hi how are you?!
Student
4966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / to the place wher...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08
hmm fine in hir senpai
i'm just posting in forum hir and having fun ^^

btw nc group i keep on supporting this

how abt u senpai?
Student
379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 11/9/08
hey..i'm zuki..yoroshiku!
Creator
7541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Abyss
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

rei_reio4 wrote:

hmm fine in hir senpai
i'm just posting in forum hir and having fun ^^

btw nc group i keep on supporting this

how abt u senpai?


Me fine! just editing some stuffs!


reizukie wrote:

hey..i'm zuki..yoroshiku!


Hello and welcome to Cross Academy!
Student
379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

anim3_adik wrote:


rei_reio4 wrote:

hmm fine in hir senpai
i'm just posting in forum hir and having fun ^^

btw nc group i keep on supporting this

how abt u senpai?


Me fine! just editing some stuffs!


reizukie wrote:

hey..i'm zuki..yoroshiku!


Hello and welcome to Cross Academy!


thanks...^^
Moderator
11692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / planet kawaii_bun...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08
heyya people! i'm the new moderator! yorushiku mina
Creator
7541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Abyss
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

kawaii_bunny wrote:

heyya people! i'm the new moderator! yorushiku mina


Hi there! hehe! got to go now! i'll the group to you! start enrolling now!
Student
5365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/9/08
hiiiii!!!! im zulaika...nice to know all of you!!! hajimemashite..
Creator
7541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Abyss
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

phantom22 wrote:

hiiiii!!!! im zulaika...nice to know all of you!!! hajimemashite..


Hi there! im raichelle! welcome to Cross academy! haha! feel free to post!
140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/9/08
hye all...im Yuyu 24 / F
Creator
7541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Abyss
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

LadyYuyu wrote:

hye all...im Yuyu 24 / F


Hi there Yuyu! welcome to cross Academy! feel free to post!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.