First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
hangeng!!! SMOKING!~!!!!! omo!!!!
2065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / that place ur not...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

grip200kg wrote:


gokusen wrote:

okay so he smokes and


Seriously. What's the big deal about smoking? Why, it ruins the girl boy image?

yea exacully that's wat i'm sayin'
well i don't think it ruins ur image

3549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
I don't think it really matters.
There are tons of Asian celebrities that smoke.
I'm sure he'll quit if it is really going to effect his career.
2635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / At your door-step...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
After scanning through the pic for about 10 times...that guy really doesn't look like HanKyung to me

It is not that i am Judging the people who smoke...it is just that i hate the smell and the habit.
But smoking is normally associated to gangsters, lazy bums, drinkers and such.
So...first impressions won't be good.
9433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / CACTUS FARM ©
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
lol =.=
2709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / FronT of PC, Watc...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
err....why is this under drama section?
is he a singer?
22240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore ! (:
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

idarklight wrote:


Heechul smokes, too...
as does Jaejoong. They're still fine.




heechul doesnt smoke.
if you're talking about what he said in his cyworld, he just wants to smoke, but i think he's not seriously into it. he's just too stressed or something. i dont know.
202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 10/14/08 , edited 10/14/08
Like seriously, ALL Asian celebrity smoke at some point of the other. In Japan alone, I've never heard of a celeb NOT smoking. It's almost a norm in Asia.
2996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
That doesn't look like Hankyung...
16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/14/08 , edited 10/14/08

sleeqyLisa wrote:


idarklight wrote:


Heechul smokes, too...
as does Jaejoong. They're still fine.




heechul doesnt smoke.
if you're talking about what he said in his cyworld, he just wants to smoke, but i think he's not seriously into it. he's just too stressed or something. i dont know.


don't know if he still does, but I'm pretty sure he used to smoke.
He was sort of a rebel when he was young.
22240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore ! (:
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

idarklight wrote:


sleeqyLisa wrote:


idarklight wrote:


Heechul smokes, too...
as does Jaejoong. They're still fine.




heechul doesnt smoke.
if you're talking about what he said in his cyworld, he just wants to smoke, but i think he's not seriously into it. he's just too stressed or something. i dont know.


don't know if he still does, but I'm pretty sure he used to smoke.
He was sort of a rebel when he was young.



then you should use past tense. =.="
people will misunderstand, and as a heechul lover, we have to protect his image. haha
but yea, he was very rebel. it pissed me off. hahaha.
16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

sleeqyLisa wrote:


idarklight wrote:


sleeqyLisa wrote:


idarklight wrote:


Heechul smokes, too...
as does Jaejoong. They're still fine.




heechul doesnt smoke.
if you're talking about what he said in his cyworld, he just wants to smoke, but i think he's not seriously into it. he's just too stressed or something. i dont know.


don't know if he still does, but I'm pretty sure he used to smoke.
He was sort of a rebel when he was young.



then you should use past tense. =.="
people will misunderstand, and as a heechul lover, we have to protect his image. haha
but yea, he was very rebel. it pissed me off. hahaha.


Really? I actually like the fact that he's not afraid to show his true self to the public. A lot of other boyband members would probably never tell anyone that they ever did anything bad (unless it made them sound pitiful or cute).
3788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / from east africa-...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

koi_jap wrote:

hmm...I don't think it would affect his career because in Korea smoking is like so "Natural"...hehehe

at least, that's what my korean friend told me...

well...I'm worried about his grilled lungs though..hahaha


lol, but is it really common to smoke in korea? at what age?
3788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / from east africa-...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

idarklight wrote:


sleeqyLisa wrote:


idarklight wrote:


sleeqyLisa wrote:


idarklight wrote:


Heechul smokes, too...
as does Jaejoong. They're still fine.




heechul doesnt smoke.
if you're talking about what he said in his cyworld, he just wants to smoke, but i think he's not seriously into it. he's just too stressed or something. i dont know.


don't know if he still does, but I'm pretty sure he used to smoke.
He was sort of a rebel when he was young.



then you should use past tense. =.="
people will misunderstand, and as a heechul lover, we have to protect his image. haha
but yea, he was very rebel. it pissed me off. hahaha.


Really? I actually like the fact that he's not afraid to show his true self to the public. A lot of other boyband members would probably never tell anyone that they ever did anything bad (unless it made them sound pitiful or cute).


what are you serious? they don't even tell that they are smoking? does it reall matter that much?

16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

aminasahra wrote:


idarklight wrote:


sleeqyLisa wrote:


idarklight wrote:


sleeqyLisa wrote:


idarklight wrote:


Heechul smokes, too...
as does Jaejoong. They're still fine.




heechul doesnt smoke.
if you're talking about what he said in his cyworld, he just wants to smoke, but i think he's not seriously into it. he's just too stressed or something. i dont know.


don't know if he still does, but I'm pretty sure he used to smoke.
He was sort of a rebel when he was young.



then you should use past tense. =.="
people will misunderstand, and as a heechul lover, we have to protect his image. haha
but yea, he was very rebel. it pissed me off. hahaha.


Really? I actually like the fact that he's not afraid to show his true self to the public. A lot of other boyband members would probably never tell anyone that they ever did anything bad (unless it made them sound pitiful or cute).


what are you serious? they don't even tell that they are smoking? does it reall matter that much?


Well, the whole boyband concept is to fulfill teenage girls' ideal image of a Prince Charming. And for most of us, Prince Charming doesn't smoke. For them, image is everything (ie they have to always pretend they're single and that they're always in love with their fans).
22240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore ! (:
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
actually it matters. they are considered as LYING. haha. they only show their good side and hide their bad side, its sort of lying to the fans that think they are so good. even thou we are here to support only their talent, but we adore their personality as well. and even thou its their matter whether to smoke or not, we as fans want only the good thing for him. thats the other way how we show our love towards them. so thats why we become angry and protest them smoking.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.