WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
do you think there are any smart cheerleaders
3090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / The Kingdom
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
All the cheerleaders in the NFL are smart, They've gotta be.

Cant vouch for high school cheer squads though.
2827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Cloud Nine
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
There must be! They can't possibly all be stupid sluts!
11519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nueva York
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
of course!
cheerleaders in my school are usually not the popular girls.
for the heck of it, they're all mostly closer to chubby/fat.
those stereotypes don't really apply anymore.

i guess cheerleaders are not really those genius smarty pants girls, usually just average.
3799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Ecuadorian Roast Pot
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
it's totally stereotype...there are smart cheerleaders out there >.> somehow..
2598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

darkangel_akoh wrote:

though hahaha i just noticed...
for someone stereotyping cheerleaders..
u spell stereotype wrong..

before u call someone or STEREOTYPE someone check first...


i dont care if i spelled it wrong answer it or get off the topic besides i have just barely kept a b in english and i have so much homework i'm amazed i do so deal with it............. ugh i hate when people get off topic so once again deal with my spelling
1518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / b.c. canada.........
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

rindaja wrote:


darkangel_akoh wrote:

though hahaha i just noticed...
for someone stereotyping cheerleaders..
u spell stereotype wrong..

before u call someone or STEREOTYPE someone check first...


i dont care if i spelled it wrong answer it or get off the topic besides i have just barely kept a b in english and i have so much homework i'm amazed i do so deal with it............. ugh i hate when people get off topic so once again deal with my spelling


i already answered.. and i dont care either if it pisses you off..
Posted 10/19/08
Sure, they're smart enough to be a cheerleader.
2598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

darkangel_akoh wrote:


rindaja wrote:


darkangel_akoh wrote:

though hahaha i just noticed...
for someone stereotyping cheerleaders..
u spell stereotype wrong..

before u call someone or STEREOTYPE someone check first...


i dont care if i spelled it wrong answer it or get off the topic besides i have just barely kept a b in english and i have so much homework i'm amazed i do so deal with it............. ugh i hate when people get off topic so once again deal with my spelling


i already answered.. and i dont care either if it pisses you off..


fyi i did not STEREOTYPE cheerleaders why would i do that i asked to see what people would say. do i sound like i'm getting mad?
1518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / b.c. canada.........
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

rindaja wrote:


darkangel_akoh wrote:


rindaja wrote:


darkangel_akoh wrote:

though hahaha i just noticed...
for someone stereotyping cheerleaders..
u spell stereotype wrong..

before u call someone or STEREOTYPE someone check first...


i dont care if i spelled it wrong answer it or get off the topic besides i have just barely kept a b in english and i have so much homework i'm amazed i do so deal with it............. ugh i hate when people get off topic so once again deal with my spelling


i already answered.. and i dont care either if it pisses you off..


fyi i did not STEREOTYPE cheerleaders why would i do that i asked to see what people would say. do i sound like i'm getting mad?


well coz it seemed like u were..
2501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chansung's ♥
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
Nahh, all the cheerleaders in my school are fat&ghetto.


baby!
Posted 10/19/08

Akaoni21 wrote:

All the cheerleaders in the NFL are smart, They've gotta be.

Cant vouch for high school cheer squads though.

Nope.
They gotta be dumb if they're cheering for the colts.

2598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

darkangel_akoh wrote:


rindaja wrote:


darkangel_akoh wrote:


rindaja wrote:


darkangel_akoh wrote:

though hahaha i just noticed...
for someone stereotyping cheerleaders..
u spell stereotype wrong..

before u call someone or STEREOTYPE someone check first...


i dont care if i spelled it wrong answer it or get off the topic besides i have just barely kept a b in english and i have so much homework i'm amazed i do so deal with it............. ugh i hate when people get off topic so once again deal with my spelling


i already answered.. and i dont care either if it pisses you off..


fyi i did not STEREOTYPE cheerleaders why would i do that i asked to see what people would say. do i sound like i'm getting mad?


well coz it seemed like u were..


sorry but if its an argument or debate i get like that i don't know why maybe i'll make a job out of it
4827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Calibaby.........
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
stereotype lol.
10694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
yeah i know there are because the salutatorian at my school freshman year was the head cheerleader. all her grades were at least 95's, and she took all advanced classes... she was voted most likely to succeed too. so yeah there are some smart cheerleaders. i can think of maybe 5-10 more i know who graduated or are in the top ten at my school. smarties... makes me feel kind of dumb. my lowest grade is usually an 88, and i've gotten a 5 on every single AP exam i've taken. i'm still only ranked 72 out of 810... faggots
1518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / b.c. canada.........
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

rindaja wrote:


darkangel_akoh wrote:


rindaja wrote:


darkangel_akoh wrote:


rindaja wrote:


darkangel_akoh wrote:

though hahaha i just noticed...
for someone stereotyping cheerleaders..
u spell stereotype wrong..

before u call someone or STEREOTYPE someone check first...


i dont care if i spelled it wrong answer it or get off the topic besides i have just barely kept a b in english and i have so much homework i'm amazed i do so deal with it............. ugh i hate when people get off topic so once again deal with my spelling


i already answered.. and i dont care either if it pisses you off..


fyi i did not STEREOTYPE cheerleaders why would i do that i asked to see what people would say. do i sound like i'm getting mad?


well coz it seemed like u were..


sorry but if its an argument or debate i get like that i don't know why maybe i'll make a job out of it


sorry too.. yeah maybe you should, you might make a good lawyer..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.