Post Reply Moderators needed! Sign up sheet
Creator
30520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
Please sign up to be a moderator! I need mods for when I'm not online!- Karin55
Posted 10/15/08
Username:pokefanatic1234
Name:jeanine
what can i do to help?:banners,pictures,members etc.

Creator
30520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/15/08 , edited 10/15/08

pokefanatic1234 wrote:

Username:pokefanatic1234
Name:jeanine
what can i do to help?:banners,pictures,members etc.



You sure can! you also help with sending out the newsletters to other users... i need help for that.. some people still didn't get the first issue
Posted 10/15/08
Username: AngelCloud22
Name: Sakura
Things Im Good At: Avii, Banner, Stuff O.O
Works of what I have done.


Creator
30520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

AngelCloud22 wrote:

Username: AngelCloud22
Name: Sakura
Things Im Good At: Avii, Banner, Stuff O.O
Works of what I have done.




ahhhh cool! u r now a mod!!
Posted 10/15/08

Karin55 wrote:


AngelCloud22 wrote:

Username: AngelCloud22
Name: Sakura
Things Im Good At: Avii, Banner, Stuff O.O
Works of what I have done.




ahhhh cool! u r now a mod!!


Thank you =D
Posted 11/13/08
Username:katrina10125
Name:Anna
what can i do to help?:banners(not really good though),can help send out articles,etc.
Here are some pics i have done:
Creator
30520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

katrina10125 wrote:

Username:katrina10125
Name:Anna
what can i do to help?:banners(not really good though),can help send out articles,etc.
Here are some pics i have done:

the pics are awesome!(sorry for EXTRA late reply. ) you are now a moderator!
Posted 12/7/08

Karin55 wrote:


katrina10125 wrote:

Username:katrina10125
Name:Anna
what can i do to help?:banners(not really good though),can help send out articles,etc.
Here are some pics i have done:

the pics are awesome!(sorry for EXTRA late reply. ) you are now a moderator!


Thanx but i have a new account so is it ok if u just put my new account as mod istead of this one? i will probably be on that one most of the time.... The new one is Anna_chan_13
You must be logged in to post.