First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Celebs with the most anti-fans
1455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / CALii
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
uhmm Ella?
i dunno any of her stuff
but i heard people say alot of mean things about her
like she cannot act or she ugly or something
7134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

Take Stephenie Meyer, the author of Twilight, for example. A lot of teens are in love with the Twilight series but she definitely gained some harsh critisism for her weak literature. Not to mention she got her very own antifan-base.
I don't take much interest in her books so I wouldn't really have a personal opinion lol.

Btw, he's cute...aha -_-'
54275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Georgia, United S...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

Jia_Zhang wrote:

SNSD definitely has the most number of antis anywhere. Which is kinda ironic since SNSD and DBSK are in the same company, though the former has the largest anti-fan group and the ladder has the largest fan group.


lolz, never thought of that.
311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / http://www.crunch...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
ella maybe.. i heard she has an attitude prob..
261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / If You See This...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

ko0kay wrote:

ella maybe.. i heard she has an attitude prob..


Because you "Heard" she has a attitude problem. You should judge for yourself, not because you heard something.
171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / California
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
whats so bad about SNSD..? Ive only heard of them... i really dont know anything about them.
16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

courtknee wrote:



Yeah. I need to read one of his book o__o
Man... great time for me to know how to read Chinese.
He is adorablee. And who cares if he cares about his looks
o_o He has written a few books already?
Why would he continue writing if he wasn't serious about it.



Haha I know >__<


You should totally read Cry Me a Sad River... almost everyone did cry after reading it.
But be warned, he has a total of zero happy endings


15079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan *where i dr...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
Ella Chen....she has a lot of haters....i don't hate her....she's very pretty~
2105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
A lot of people hate Rainie & Angela..... but i love them here are the reasons that i've read on why people hate them.. well the most common reason.....
Rainie Yang is hated because she 'acts cute'


Angela Zhang is hated because people find her 'annoying and too skinny'


Ariel Lin - i don't like her.... i find her annoying but i dont 'hate her' i strongly dislike her

16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/14/08 , edited 10/14/08

brazilianangel wrote:

A lot of people hate Rainie & Angela..... but i love them here are the reasons that i've read on why people hate them.. well the most common reason.....
Rainie Yang is hated because she 'acts cute'

Angela Zhang is hated because people find her 'annoying and too skinny'

Ariel Lin - i don't like her.... i find her annoying but i dont 'hate her' i strongly dislike her



I dislike Rainie because she is a really disrespectful person(and said a lot of "racist" things about mainlanders) and has no talent to redeem herself.

Angela's okay. I like her songs, but not her acting or voice. She seems like a nice person, though.

I hope you're not basing your impression of Ariel on her dramas, because she's completely different from the Taiwanese dramas she's been doing. She's actually quiet, hardworking and intelligent. If you watch her in Legend of Condor Heroes, I think you'll like her better.
15079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan *where i dr...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

idarklight wrote:


brazilianangel wrote:

A lot of people hate Rainie & Angela..... but i love them here are the reasons that i've read on why people hate them.. well the most common reason.....
Rainie Yang is hated because she 'acts cute'

Angela Zhang is hated because people find her 'annoying and too skinny'

Ariel Lin - i don't like her.... i find her annoying but i dont 'hate her' i strongly dislike her



I dislike Rainie because she is a really disrespectful person(and said a lot of "racist" things about mainlanders) and has no talent to redeem herself.

Angela's okay. I like her songs, but not her acting or voice. She seems like a nice person, though.

I hope you're not basing your impression of Ariel on her dramas, because she's completely different from the Taiwanese dramas she's been doing. She's actually quiet, hardworking and intelligent. If you watch her in Legend of Condor Heroes, I think you'll like her better.


i agree with you on ariel lin....she's very hardworking....and pretty~
16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

mushrie wrote:


Take Stephenie Meyer, the author of Twilight, for example. A lot of teens are in love with the Twilight series but she definitely gained some harsh critisism for her weak literature. Not to mention she got her very own antifan-base.
I don't take much interest in her books so I wouldn't really have a personal opinion lol.

Btw, he's cute...aha -_-'


I think they're really different, though.
Guo Jingming's style of writing is amazing. He blows me away with the poetic rhythm of his words and his analogies that seem so random yet so fitting. Before all the problems, he was critically praised for his style of writing.
The problem is, a lot of his plots have been accused of plagiarism (there was one lawsuit that he lost...but he refused to admit that he plagiarized), which I don't particularly care for since the only plot I actually loved has not been accused of plagiarism. All the other books, I just love the way he writes.

Stephenie Meyer's writing's quite weak and her plot is very Asian-drama styled shallow, though terribly addictive.
2707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
A lot of people greatly dislike/hate SNSD. Not sure why, they just do.
As for me---I don't hate or dislike any celebrity simply because I don't personally know any of them.
311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / http://www.crunch...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08 , edited 10/14/08

BryTy wrote:


ko0kay wrote:

ella maybe.. i heard she has an attitude prob..


Because you "Heard" she has a attitude problem. You should judge for yourself, not because you heard something.


lolz.. that's why i said "maybe".. sorry if i offended her fans or whatsoever.. this is a forum.. let people speak.. besides you're her fan and maybe i heard the news from those who don't like her.. so it means she has anti-fans..goodness..
2021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

idarklight wrote:

Guo Jingming
He cried after he found out he won the vote for being the most hated celebrity one year...
I can't hate him, because his novels are simply too good.
I can't love him, because his personality is not the best.

That's so sad! I'd cry too!
Who would make up a poll to see who's the most hated celebrity?
That's so fricken harsh!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.