First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
WHAT THE BIGGEST ANTI-ANIME TRASH UVE HEARD OF
38556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The place where o...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

snakepimp wrote:


thornbird wrote:


snakepimp wrote:

Ok people get this... A few years back, this crazy christian church started distributing pamphlets warning the parents about how anime shows like Pokemon and Dragonball Z were the instrument of the Devil because of the violence, sex, blood and cause death was not taken seriously, since the characters came back to life after dying, they even wrote that Goku meant devil son and Pikachu meant satanic beast or something, i could'n control myself and laughted my ass of in the face of the guy who gave me the pamphlet, i wonder how many parents took that shit seriously.


Interesting but didn't jesus came back to life? That's kind of weird how they contradict themselves.


I think that's what offended those people the most...Hell i'm a christian, i didn't felt offended at all by DBZ, and i found the situation just too silly, those shows are tame compared to the hard stuff anime can have (the bloody hardcore stuff is my favorite by the way) so yeah, people just keep looking for things to blame for the problems of the World, i mean, satanic Pokemon?...That's too stupid



im catholic and watching dbz or pokemon sure didnt make me go and perform weird ritual
these people just blew thing right out of proportion
463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 10/14/08



ha ha ha ha hello kiddies. ahhhhhhhh
1459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Hell. Glad you a...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
I've already sold my soul Satan, call back in 444 years.
463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

BlackIceFox wrote:


GeekGoku wrote:

the DBZ is satanic and it is brainwashing the children (God I hate Christians) Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.


A Kevin Smith movie fan said it, it must be right!


LOL........... I meant to say "that" instead of "the"DBZ............... but yeah ridiculous.
463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

BlackIceFox wrote:

I've already sold my soul Satan, call back in 444 years.


really. cool what did you get for it?
1819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

BlackIceFox wrote:


GeekGoku wrote:

the DBZ is satanic and it is brainwashing the children (God I hate Christians) Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.


A Kevin Smith movie fan said it, it must be right!


....WTF?
and not all christians are like that.
Posted 10/14/08
bananas
463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

timestranger wrote:


BlackIceFox wrote:


GeekGoku wrote:

the DBZ is satanic and it is brainwashing the children (God I hate Christians) Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.


A Kevin Smith movie fan said it, it must be right!


....WTF?
and not all christians are like that.


not all but MOST. LOL. don't take offense or anything..... it still does NOT change the fact that (God I hate Christians)
463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

matt_griffin81 wrote:

bananas


you got bananas for your soul ?
463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
Everyone needs to check this out http://www.wewantyoursoul.com/
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
that anime is evil and goes against god or some such nonsense.
463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

riku911 wrote:


snakepimp wrote:


thornbird wrote:


snakepimp wrote:

Ok people get this... A few years back, this crazy christian church started distributing pamphlets warning the parents about how anime shows like Pokemon and Dragonball Z were the instrument of the Devil because of the violence, sex, blood and cause death was not taken seriously, since the characters came back to life after dying, they even wrote that Goku meant devil son and Pikachu meant satanic beast or something, i could'n control myself and laughted my ass of in the face of the guy who gave me the pamphlet, i wonder how many parents took that shit seriously.


Interesting but didn't jesus came back to life? That's kind of weird how they contradict themselves.


I think that's what offended those people the most...Hell i'm a christian, i didn't felt offended at all by DBZ, and i found the situation just too silly, those shows are tame compared to the hard stuff anime can have (the bloody hardcore stuff is my favorite by the way) so yeah, people just keep looking for things to blame for the problems of the World, i mean, satanic Pokemon?...That's too stupid



im catholic and watching dbz or pokemon sure didnt make me go and perform weird ritual
these people just blew thing right out of proportion



Yeah Religious people Blow

463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

saiyukilover wrote:

that anime is evil and goes against god or some such nonsense.


see we keep coming back to the same thing. WTF. that is what i heard to.
4638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Miami, Florida
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

GeekGoku wrote:


matt_griffin81 wrote:

bananas


you got bananas for your soul ?


That guy is lucky, fuck Howie Mandell, this is the best deal ever!

463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 10/14/08 , edited 10/14/08

snakepimp wrote:


GeekGoku wrote:


matt_griffin81 wrote:

bananas


you got bananas for your soul ?


That guy is lucky, fuck Howie Mandell, this is the best deal ever!



no dude check this out. the people at this site actually pay out money. http://www.wewantyoursoul.com/


According to them i'm not worth much LOL
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.