Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Best Kissing Scene in a Manga
6778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under the Starry...
Offline
Posted 1/19/10

ze04 wrote:

yuuki and zero's parting kiss....


thats was SOOOOO sweet but it broke my heart
2261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Onew's HEART
Offline
Posted 1/19/10

xombie52 wrote:

Tough to chose from but i chose this one ( i couldnt find the one i wanted to tho)


Which manga is this from?

55041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / Sheffield
Offline
Posted 1/19/10
Karin and Kenta's first kiss:

And he thought he was going to be bitten instead!
723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/19/10 , edited 1/19/10
Its called Girl Friends if you like Yuri then you should check it out its a cutsie type one ( a very good one at that) also its my favorite yuri manga out there
4771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York, United...
Offline
Posted 1/19/10
'Zis one! >w<


If you've never read Beast Master... major spoiler!!! ^
3519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Juri's kokoro
Offline
Posted 2/5/10

xombie52 wrote:

Its called Girl Friends if you like Yuri then you should check it out its a cutsie type one ( a very good one at that) also its my favorite yuri manga out there


wah~ GIRLFRIENDS ROCK :))
2460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Germany.
Offline
Posted 2/5/10
581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 2/5/10
Kira and Rei


Aram and Airi


From Isshun no Tsuki


Arou and Kanade
165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/11/10

Clannad92 wrote:


That0ne6irl wrote:

'Zis one! >w<


If you've never read Beast Master... major spoiler!!! ^


Is it possible to read that Manga online? .. It's not on Mangafox or Onemanga.


You can read it on youtube if you like to read it like that. Just type in Beast Master episode 1 and a manga slide show comes up xD

15 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 2/11/10
Yoko n Kamina... the last and only kiss they had
2460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Germany.
Offline
Posted 2/13/10

WickedHeroine wrote:


Clannad92 wrote:


That0ne6irl wrote:

'Zis one! >w<


If you've never read Beast Master... major spoiler!!! ^


Is it possible to read that Manga online? .. It's not on Mangafox or Onemanga.


You can read it on youtube if you like to read it like that. Just type in Beast Master episode 1 and a manga slide show comes up xD



Damn. It's on Onemanga XDD
But thänks.
1619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Still Wandering
Online
Posted 2/13/10 , edited 2/13/10
Skip Beat!!!
It's so funny

First kiss lol FAIL!...................................................................... Second kiss?

17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / turkey
Offline
Posted 2/13/10
Kaichou wa Maid-sama!! Usui and pres:D
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 2/13/10

yakamoz wrote:

Kaichou wa Maid-sama!! Usui and pres:D


may i ask what chapter is that.?

17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / turkey
Offline
Posted 2/13/10
capter 32.sorry I am late cause I was looking for it
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.