Created by celafusionix
First  Prev  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  Next  Last
Who is most suited for Kyoko?
Posted 2/18/09
Well duh.. Ren. o.o Kyoko hates Sho's guts xD
Member
939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Earth (bleave it...
Offline
Posted 2/18/09
ren duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhh
hes lik the nbr1 guy in japan, male modle, and famous actor
sho is still a scumbag in my book
130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74
Offline
Posted 2/24/09 , edited 2/24/09

saya_envious wrote:

haha! definetly ren! cz c'mon!
ren deserves kyoko! and the manga ugh!
i was going to faint!!




You've got to be kidding ME!! That's your defense against Sho!! Pathetic!! Argg, I'm angrier each time I come across something so stupid that make readers hate Sho!! The guy that attacked her LOOKS like Sho??? YOU serious?!?!?!?!?! If this is your answer then you definitely are just too bias and too young or whatever to get the manga itself!! I mean, the whole point of that guys character *can't remember his name at the moment* is too LOOK and DRESS and impersonate Sho and honestly, he HAS more character then say ren!! He even noticed that there's something OFF with the stone yet our crazy, so called heroine of the story doesn't and doesn't believe him and I don't believe her for the moment, due to what he almost did but still..


It's readers like you that makes me angry...


Sincerely,





blackanimecat wrote:

ren duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhh
hes lik the nbr1 guy in japan, male modle, and famous actor
sho is still a scumbag in my book


WHY is he a scumbag!!! What exactly did he do to her that has this overall reaction towards him? Oh and isn't your answer to ren a bit superfacial, IMOO!!!

Sincerely,




xanimexxloverx wrote:

If you have read the manga so far you will understand if not then it's up to you if you want to know a little something that may confuse you but will be explained later in the near future ^^ lmao


Whom she "LOVES"!! You're joking right?? She was what 4-5 yrs of age then and you're saying that she loves corn?? I'm sure she held a special place for him due to them being special friends and all but LOVE at that age toward someone who isn't a parent isn't realistice, in a sense, anyways..And if you can say that she LOVES corn, then I can also say that SHE PUT HER HEART AND SOUL INTO LOVING SHO AT THAT AGE!! FOR THEM and her at that age, I can say that she truly did love sho and there's no way you can repute that! How's that?? So, your overall point isn't valid, and so are mine...


Sincerely,




xanimexxloverx wrote:


haha yeah those are funny and great scenes lol they are cute, but Ren is still better lmao xD






Why is he a better choice then Sho?? The two have awkwardness painted over themselves every time they interact together and she's not herself nor is she normal when he's around.. All she does is apologize for this or that..It's stupid really..

So, What makes ren better then Sho??


Sincerely,
Member
31149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/24/09
ren is better because he treats kyoko right...although he was slighly cold to her in the beginning, he respects her as a person and an actress...sho only showed kyoko respect when she started to "make it big" ...if he couldn't treat kyoko kindly in the beginning, then he totally messed up...especially when she sacrificed EVERYTHING to make him happy...although he feels bad now, he just can't be the one for kyoko...she might forgive him one day, but she can't possilby love him again...ESEPCIALLY WHEN A GUY LIKE REN IS IN HER LIFE!
Member
969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Up on the rooftop...
Offline
Posted 2/24/09
Ren of course!After what Sho did 2 her he's out of the game.+Ren is so good looking and is a good actor....He can pwn Sho anyday!
130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74
Offline
Posted 2/24/09 , edited 2/24/09

bobapearl wrote:

ren is better because he treats kyoko right...although he was slighly cold to her in the beginning, he respects her as a person and an actress...sho only showed kyoko respect when she started to "make it big" ...if he couldn't treat kyoko kindly in the beginning, then he totally messed up...especially when she sacrificed EVERYTHING to make him happy...although he feels bad now, he just can't be the one for kyoko...she might forgive him one day, but she can't possilby love him again...ESEPCIALLY WHEN A GUY LIKE REN IS IN HER LIFE!



Ok, WHY CAN'T he be the one for her??

I don't see him being any different toward her now then he did before due to her being your so called 'big star'..That's the thing about the two!! They're exactly the same, the way the two interact and fight and feel and everything about them is written clearly in their body language..Compare her interaction to ren versus Sho, YOU can't say there's no difference there..All she does when she's with ren is apologizes and gets worry, it gets old, FAST!! I don't call that respect or disrespect on either ren or Sho's part!! He's doing ALLOT for her now but she's just too blinded by her self importance to notice anything and her 'WORRYING' over ren about no-nonsense stuff..It's sad, really!!

You can't honestly watch and READ the manga and STILL say that those two have no chance and NO CHEMISTRY?? That's just a blatant lie right there..


When a 'GUY LIKE REN IS HERE' You're joking, surely!! A guy that's so obsessive and possessive of her that he'll do ANYTHING to break up whatever that those to might have, even if it's fated!! I don't see what's so great and kind and PERFECT about a guy like that??



Sincerely,







animecrystal16 wrote:

Ren of course!After what Sho did 2 her he's out of the game.+Ren is so good looking and is a good actor....He can pwn Sho anyday!



I don't know what to say to your message..It's overall superficial and shallow response from you!!

Their career paths are from TWO DIFFERENT genres, so, I honestly don't see how you can compare the two and if you want to go in that direction; then, I can say that ren probably can't sing to save his own life, but you know what, we, the readers, at least got a glimpse of Sho's acting ability!!

Sincerely,
Member
31149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/24/09

water333 wrote:


bobapearl wrote:

ren is better because he treats kyoko right...although he was slighly cold to her in the beginning, he respects her as a person and an actress...sho only showed kyoko respect when she started to "make it big" ...if he couldn't treat kyoko kindly in the beginning, then he totally messed up...especially when she sacrificed EVERYTHING to make him happy...although he feels bad now, he just can't be the one for kyoko...she might forgive him one day, but she can't possilby love him again...ESEPCIALLY WHEN A GUY LIKE REN IS IN HER LIFE!



Ok, WHY CAN'T he be the one for her??

I don't see him being any different toward her now then he did before due to her being your so called 'big star'..That's the thing about the two!! They're exactly the same, the way the two interact and fight and feel and everything about them is written clearly in their body language..Compare her interaction to ren versus Sho, YOU can't say there's no difference there..All she does when she's with ren is apologizes and gets worry, it gets old, FAST!! I don't call that respect or disrespect on either ren or Sho's part!! He's doing ALLOT for her now but she's just too blinded by her self importance to notice anything and her 'WORRYING' over ren about no-nonsense stuff..It's sad, really!!

You can't honestly watch and READ the manga and STILL say that those two have no chance and NO CHEMISTRY?? That's just a blatant lie right there..


When a 'GUY LIKE REN IS HERE' You're joking, surely!! A guy that's so obsessive and possessive of her that he'll do ANYTHING to break up whatever that those to might have, even if it's fated!! I don't see what's so great and kind and PERFECT about a guy like that??



Sincerely,



Well, in my opinion Sho is just too cocky about himself. And about the big star thing, Ren respects kyoko once he finds out about her motives, not when she became famous...but i do see your point, there is some sort of chemistry between sho and kyoko...however, i just feel that what happened in the beginning, completely negates all the rest. Sho messed up big time and it's apparent that kyoko is not warming up to him any time soon...i mean, even after he started being nice to her in the manga, she refused to see him as nothing more than a rival. as for me, ren is better...i know its the typical feeling, but i like his character more...
130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74
Offline
Posted 2/24/09
Hey, fine with me that you like ren better then Sho, but just don't be like allot and I mean, allot of the so called fans and beat up on Sho for no apparent reason, really!! It's honestly just unfair to his character and what he's NOW trying and have already accomplished and HAVE helped her out when no-one did or could!!

Do you see what I'm trying to say??

Sincerely,
Member
4032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 2/24/09
I don't mind if she ends up with sho, but i prefer it be ren
Member
138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Philippines :D
Offline
Posted 2/24/09

xD lol im hated arent i ?
94 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Growing mushrooms...
Offline
Posted 2/25/09 , edited 2/25/09
Ren of course!! ^_^ He is awesome and nice.
Definetly not Sho, not after what he did to her how cruel, there is no excuse for what he did to her. After treating her so harshly Kyoko should not love him again, i mean if she forgives him, sure- if she ever does cuz i love her evil spirits-, but love no. I would be so disappointed if Kyoko likes Sho again. -_-

but really she probably won't be with either, like the many other nice romance anime like La Corda or fruits basket.
130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74
Offline
Posted 2/25/09
I don't know what those two manga'z you refer to are, so, I can't comment!!

You know what, at this moment, I'd have the crazy girl be with Reino then say Sho or Ren, just to avoid this topic altogether..He's an interesting character, not boring and has allot of potential, compared to ren, who's who we see, at the moment, aside from his family troubles and Sho, who's starting to grow and hopefully, with my wishes to him, to grow into a great man, be it with the crazy ass girl or not!!

Sincerely,
Member
77 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / New York, USA
Offline
Posted 2/25/09
Definetly ren without a doubt
just cuz hes cool
9970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 2/26/09
REN! REN! REN! 23929392xs REN!

Not only is he the awesome Corn, but as an adult he's a kind, mature and good person. Yeah, he can be a sarcastic jerk at times, but he's a great guy deep down. I believe he honestly cares for Kyoko too. Sho on the other hand pisses me off to no end. He treats Kyoko like crap and then when she shows up later he suddenly starts acting like he's interested. WHY? Because he's a controlling, manipulated bastard! He can't stand seeing Kyoko happy and independent.

Though I have to admit that having Ren and Sho fight over Kyoko is entertaining...Ren is going to be top dog in the end because he's better in every way. He totally outshines Mr. Sho-stupid-face.
52 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/27/09
*RANDOM FANGIRLY MONEY-POST!!!!!! oh, and KyokoxRen all the way.
First  Prev  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.