Created by akimierie
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
changmin and ara:Do they look cute together?
7583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/30/09
sorry dun know them
7895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ~_
Offline
Posted 3/31/09
no...i dont think so
5660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / GermanY -,-
Offline
Posted 4/2/09

Thera wrote:


RoyalShadow wrote:

dunno....... guess not the girl looks older than him on that pic......


She is actually younger than him by 2 years. She was borned 1990. She is 19 years old.



woa what a surprise guess its only because of the picture then.....ha she's actually about my age

Posted 4/2/09
Uhhm.. Maybe.
Posted 4/2/09

IsakuRain wrote:

No... Changmin's looks pwns hers.


lmao well said... but Ara is indeed pretty
12533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 4/2/09

irene014 wrote:


IsakuRain wrote:

No... Changmin's looks pwns hers.


lmao well said... but Ara is indeed pretty


Not as pretty as Changmin. XP
Posted 4/2/09

IsakuRain wrote:


irene014 wrote:


IsakuRain wrote:

No... Changmin's looks pwns hers.


lmao well said... but Ara is indeed pretty


Not as pretty as Changmin. XP


haha no one can even come close to the beauty of CM xD
12533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

irene014 wrote:


IsakuRain wrote:


irene014 wrote:


IsakuRain wrote:

No... Changmin's looks pwns hers.


lmao well said... but Ara is indeed pretty


Not as pretty as Changmin. XP


haha no one can even come close to the beauty of CM xD


True Say! XD LOL!
1216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / united kingdom lo...
Offline
Posted 4/7/09
i heard changmin and go ah ra are friends
go ah ara is really pretty and nice same as changmin but i prefered her with kimkibum
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.