First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
NEW:HALLOWEEN CAFE
Shounen Lover
20422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / 黒の騎士団
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

Crunchybutnotroll wrote:


Scorpion05 wrote:


Crunchybutnotroll wrote:



um,here's the tester needle*swoosh* *dip it into the ramen* *needle turns yellow*(indicates no poison) well,here is your ramen.no poison :D


That's great. *slurps on ramen*... Waiter! More tabasco sauce! Or heck! Get me sambal belacan!


LOL?XD sambal belacan.WAKAKAA..u think you're in singapore aa...i give you some cabai extra spicy XD


Lu very smart.... XD

Thanks!
Creator
2197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Province Wellesly
Offline
Posted 10/31/08

Scorpion05 wrote:


Crunchybutnotroll wrote:


Scorpion05 wrote:


Crunchybutnotroll wrote:



um,here's the tester needle*swoosh* *dip it into the ramen* *needle turns yellow*(indicates no poison) well,here is your ramen.no poison :D


That's great. *slurps on ramen*... Waiter! More tabasco sauce! Or heck! Get me sambal belacan!


LOL?XD sambal belacan.WAKAKAA..u think you're in singapore aa...i give you some cabai extra spicy XD


Lu very smart.... XD

Thanks!


or do you prefer wasabi?XD

Shounen Lover
20422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / 黒の騎士団
Offline
Posted 10/31/08

Crunchybutnotroll wrote:


Scorpion05 wrote:


Crunchybutnotroll wrote:


Scorpion05 wrote:


Crunchybutnotroll wrote:



um,here's the tester needle*swoosh* *dip it into the ramen* *needle turns yellow*(indicates no poison) well,here is your ramen.no poison :D


That's great. *slurps on ramen*... Waiter! More tabasco sauce! Or heck! Get me sambal belacan!


LOL?XD sambal belacan.WAKAKAA..u think you're in singapore aa...i give you some cabai extra spicy XD


Lu very smart.... XD

Thanks!


or do you prefer wasabi?XD



Bring it on! Every single one of them! My tongue isn't numb yet.
Posted 10/31/08
*Finishes playing*
since its getting late im leaving now and taking Hino-san home. bye everyone
Creator
2197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Province Wellesly
Offline
Posted 11/1/08


AHHAHAA...*add a jug of wasabi into the ramen*
itadakimasu ^^

Shounen Fan
21605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / my blog :P
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
do you guys eat monkey's brain?? O.o
Creator
2197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Province Wellesly
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

Chocolate_Ai wrote:

do you guys eat monkey's brain?? O.o


nah,i prefer dumbo octopus!!XD
Shounen Lover
10145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sumwhere out of n...
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

Crunchybutnotroll wrote:


Chocolate_Ai wrote:

do you guys eat monkey's brain?? O.o


nah,i prefer dumbo octopus!!XD


well.. do u prefer it to be eaten alive or cooked??
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.