Post Reply MODS APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN
Posted 10/15/08
to apply for a mod postion : 4

1. tell me a reason why you want to be a mod ..

arigatou !
Posted 11/8/08

sochi_sama010 wrote:

to apply for a mod postion : 4

1. tell me a reason why you want to be a mod ..

arigatou !


i love to be creative and make avis. i will help out to the best of my abilities.
Posted 11/8/08

SilverEyedBunny wrote:


sochi_sama010 wrote:

to apply for a mod postion : 4

1. tell me a reason why you want to be a mod ..

arigatou !


i love to be creative and make avis. i will help out to the best of my abilities.


approved congrats
Posted 11/8/08

sochi_sama010 wrote:


SilverEyedBunny wrote:


sochi_sama010 wrote:

to apply for a mod postion : 4

1. tell me a reason why you want to be a mod ..

arigatou !


i love to be creative and make avis. i will help out to the best of my abilities.


approved congrats


thank u
Posted 11/8/08

SilverEyedBunny wrote:


sochi_sama010 wrote:


SilverEyedBunny wrote:


sochi_sama010 wrote:

to apply for a mod postion : 4

1. tell me a reason why you want to be a mod ..

arigatou !


i love to be creative and make avis. i will help out to the best of my abilities.


approved congrats


thank u


ur welcome
Creator
1926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Don't Stalk Me Foo!
Offline
Posted 11/10/08 , edited 11/10/08
Id like to be a mod cause I know alot og really good anime music (vocaloid,potemayo,pretty cure ) have great ideas and I know really good vids. want proff then watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldEN7QQg-A4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci8NOJHIy04&NR=1



music: http://www.imeem.com/people/Pc-yc-N/music/9RSb--lR/hatsune_miku_voice/

http://www.imeem.com/ruuchichi/music/MM_UMwNw/kagamine_len_full_verm/
Moderator
3533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Hell. were else?
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
I would like to be a Mod because I want to help out and get the best of work done.
Member
4497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Me World
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
I like to be creative with designs for Avi, Icon, or banners. I wanna this group to have the best group page ever and help the group out with ideas that i come up with.
You must be logged in to post.