First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
WHY IS IT NOT OK 4 A GUY 2 HIT A GIRL BUT A GIRL 2 HIT A GUY
1392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 10/15/08
IM NOT SAYIN THAT ALL PPL THINK THAT BUT WHY DO SUME PLL THINK SO BUT IF A GIRL HITS A GUY I THINK HE SHOULD BE ABLE 2 FITE BACK OR DEFEND HIMSELF U MAY LAUGH AT HIM 4 GETTIN HIT BUT U HATE HIM 4 HITTING BACK.WHAT DO U THINK.

PS I LIKE CAPS AND I REFUSE 2 GET RID OF EM SO DEAL WITH IT OR DONT COMPLAIN CAPS RULE
5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 10/15/08
This has been done twice.
5449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / CALIFORNIA
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

animefan217 wrote:

IM NOT SAYIN THAT ALL PPL THINK THAT BUT WHY DO SUME PLL THINK SO BUT IF A GIRL HITS A GUY I THINK HE SHOULD BE ABLE 2 FITE BACK OR DEFEND HIMSELF U MAY LAUGH AT HIM 4 GETTIN HIT BUT U HATE HIM 4 HITTING BACK.WHAT DO U THINK.

PS I LIKE CAPS AND I REFUSE 2 GET RID OF EM SO DEAL WITH IT OR DONT COMPLAIN CAPS RULE


lol noob i got banned my first month on crunchy 2006 cause i used to type in caps

well just a little warning.... umm no comment on your subject
Posted 10/15/08 , edited 10/15/08
Women are evil.
...And that concludes the lesson for today.
5561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 10/15/08 , edited 10/15/08
Generally women are weaker then men.
3342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Phoenix, Arizona
Offline
Posted 10/15/08 , edited 10/15/08
it is because girls are stupid.

EDIT - i'm probably gonna get bitched at in a few moments..
4095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Los Angeles, Cali...
Offline
Posted 10/15/08
its a rule from back when women were considered inferior to men. its an obsolete rule now, we're just waiting for it to diffuse out of our society.


also, its not ok for a girl to hit a guy. unless its some sort of domestic violence (like an argument between spouses) a woman can get into legal s**t too. it would just be emasculating to report getting your ass beat by a woman

but men do suffer worse punishments for hitting women than vice-versa, once again carrying over from the olden days
Posted 10/15/08
women are sluts when it comes to that..men have to be careful around the women, because they can get you into serious shit, claiming that you've sexually harassed them, or raped them...while it's of course not true.
they are good liars, drama bitches...i don't like them.
1518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / b.c. canada.........
Offline
Posted 10/15/08 , edited 10/15/08

NewSoul wrote:

it is because girls are stupid.

EDIT - i'm probably gonna get bitched at in a few moments..


and guys are assholes... besides girls dont hit guys unless they deserve it..
like someone ^.. catch my drift?
3342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Phoenix, Arizona
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

darkangel_akoh wrote:


NewSoul wrote:

it is because girls are stupid.

EDIT - i'm probably gonna get bitched at in a few moments..


and guys are assholes... besides girls don


generally, guys wouldn't hit a girl unless he was a retard or a maniac... they had to have a good reason why they would hit girls so i came up with a conclusion. girls are stupid.
1518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / b.c. canada.........
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

NewSoul wrote:


darkangel_akoh wrote:


NewSoul wrote:

it is because girls are stupid.

EDIT - i'm probably gonna get bitched at in a few moments..


and guys are assholes... besides girls don


generally, guys wouldn't hit a girl unless he was a retard or a maniac... they had to have a good reason why they would hit girls so i came up with a conclusion. girls are stupid.


and like i said girls wont hit guys without reason either..
hence my conclusion guys are assholes.. well not all some of them are..
Posted 10/15/08

lonely_devil wrote:

Generally women are weaker then men.


true, generally
3342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Phoenix, Arizona
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

darkangel_akoh wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


darkangel_akoh wrote:


NewSoul wrote:

it is because girls are stupid.

EDIT - i'm probably gonna get bitched at in a few moments..


and guys are assholes... besides girls don


generally, guys wouldn't hit a girl unless he was a retard or a maniac... they had to have a good reason why they would hit girls so i came up with a conclusion. girls are stupid.


and like i said girls wont hit guys without reason either..
hence my conclusion guys are assholes.. well not all some of them are..


i agree. we are all assholes.. not some, all =]
1518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / b.c. canada.........
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

NewSoul wrote:


darkangel_akoh wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


darkangel_akoh wrote:


NewSoul wrote:

it is because girls are stupid.

EDIT - i'm probably gonna get bitched at in a few moments..


and guys are assholes... besides girls don


generally, guys wouldn't hit a girl unless he was a retard or a maniac... they had to have a good reason why they would hit girls so i came up with a conclusion. girls are stupid.


and like i said girls wont hit guys without reason either..
hence my conclusion guys are assholes.. well not all some of them are..


i agree. we are all assholes.. not some, all =]


hahaha ok then i'll agree...
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 10/15/08
And like the Old Chinese guy always say; Life is Unfair.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.