First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply What do you think happened Louise and what will happen to Saji?
Member
169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / California, San Jose
Offline
Posted 10/23/08
Get it through your heads people. Exia no longer exists. It's like saying "They probably have Virtue stashed somewhere for new members." Or something like that.

Exia -> Nonexistent.
598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/24/08
Louise.. wants revenge? She doesn't know that the Thrones weren't part of CB's plan, so I guess she'll end up fighting them some more. As for her hand.. I think the Innovators had a hand to play in that matter. We saw Louise with that violet-haired guy-that-looks-like-a-chick, heck, we even saw her eyes glow in episode one! It doesn't look like she'll die in the end, maybe she'll just be shot down, Saji will see her.. reunite.. dorama. As for Saji.. maybe he'll pilot the O-riser? You know, that little plane that flies around OO or be the new helmsman for CB! They lost that dude back in season one, that cybord dude along with Christina Siera or something. But as to the O-riser, I'm.. thinking about Lasse piloting it.
Member
513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 10/25/08

demonkillua wrote:


The Ptolemaios 1 and 2 both rely on the Gundams GN drives when they are dock on the ships to produce GN particles. Basically without a Gundam docked in the Ptolemy the ship cannot use GN particles, and has to move by ordinary means.

So, the Ptolemaios does not have it's own GN drive...
I don't blame you though, it can fool people... I used to think that it had a GN drive till I did some research.


I think Ptolemaios has its own GN drive.. coz i still remember that in the season 1 there was a scene(forget which episode) in which the Gundams where out fighting and Ptolemaios was using it's GN shield.. i think that scene was when the AEU and the federation found out about the fake GN drives and they attacked Ptolemaios(in space) and the Gundams where out fighting..

oh and there was that part in which the Gundams where on Earth and having there interventions.. and Ptolemaios was in space.. so how could Ptolemaios operate in space if it doesn't have it's own GN drive? where does it get it's energy supply other that from GN drives?

well.. if you think i'm wrong could you please enlighten me
2293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/25/08

demonkillua wrote:

I don't really know for sure, but in episode 1 of season 2 I noticed that the "new person" in the red Gundam looks like her. (sorry I can't recall what they called themselves) You know, the girl who look like they were having trouble in their Gundam. I was wondering if was just me or if it really was her.

Also what do you think will become of Saji Crossroad? Do you think he will end up piloting a Gundam, or fighting against Celestial Being? Do you think he will ever end up piloting anything?

edit: Also the same with Louise.

I want some of your guys feedback.



Based on my expertise as an expert in expert analysis of Anime, it is in my expert theory that Louise and Saji will fight due to conflicting ideals, and only to be concluded at the last episode of the anime with an enraged Louise dying with Saji as they share their last few words.
926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / quezon city
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
well maybe its a twist like in the GSD where shin lost stellar... and saji and louise are a very important side characters in this show so maybe they will have their own time in the story...
Member
36 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere on the...
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
Hahahaha! it would sure be dramatic if louise and saji would meet in the battle field! Hmmmm. . . interesting...
Member
53294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

bleakwave wrote:


demonkillua wrote:


The Ptolemaios 1 and 2 both rely on the Gundams GN drives when they are dock on the ships to produce GN particles. Basically without a Gundam docked in the Ptolemy the ship cannot use GN particles, and has to move by ordinary means.

So, the Ptolemaios does not have it's own GN drive...
I don't blame you though, it can fool people... I used to think that it had a GN drive till I did some research.


I think Ptolemaios has its own GN drive.. coz i still remember that in the season 1 there was a scene(forget which episode) in which the Gundams where out fighting and Ptolemaios was using it's GN shield.. i think that scene was when the AEU and the federation found out about the fake GN drives and they attacked Ptolemaios(in space) and the Gundams where out fighting..

oh and there was that part in which the Gundams where on Earth and having there interventions.. and Ptolemaios was in space.. so how could Ptolemaios operate in space if it doesn't have it's own GN drive? where does it get it's energy supply other that from GN drives?

well.. if you think i'm wrong could you please enlighten me


You can't forget that they always had Gundam 0 on the Ptolemaios. The GN drive of Gundam 0 was able to still power the ship. but now that Gundam 0's GN deive was used to make Gundam 00 there will be no chance of the Ptolemaios working with GN particles if all Gundams go out to battle. That should be the reason why the Ptolemy 2 went to earth in episode 3 of S2. So it could go into submarine mode and work by ordinary submarine like movement after launching Allelujah's Gundam, Arios.
598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
I thought they had the O Gundam in storage at their main base in Lagrange. Their ship gets it power from the GN drives themselves, connecting the drive with the ship while they are docked. However, even after all four drives have left the ship, stored particles can still be used to power the ship for a limited time. Ep 21 was when they were attacked by the GN-X, I didn't see any GN field from the Ptolemy, partly because the Gundams intercepted the enemy and the ship wasn't really included in the fight..
Member
53294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
oh, why did I think Gundam 0 was on the on the ship... I think your explanation may beat mine
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
i think that saji will become a pilot for CB and Louise will end up fighting Saji on the battlefield and resulting with both of them dieing.

i think this because i noticed the series like killing people that belong to Saji's and Louise's families
Member
513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

demonkillua wrote:


You can't forget that they always had Gundam 0 on the Ptolemaios. The GN drive of Gundam 0 was able to still power the ship. but now that Gundam 0's GN deive was used to make Gundam 00 there will be no chance of the Ptolemaios working with GN particles if all Gundams go out to battle. That should be the reason why the Ptolemy 2 went to earth in episode 3 of S2. So it could go into submarine mode and work by ordinary submarine like movement after launching Allelujah's Gundam, Arios.


ah.. well that puts Ptolemaios in a pretty bad situation.. not having to use GN particles is gonna be it's great weakness
Member
1437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
Hmmm.... i think everything will end up like Stellar and Shinn...... but I went Saji to pilot something.... at least something.....!!!!!
Member
232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Holy Empire Of Br...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
the 5 original gn drives were made personally by aeolia and were recovered by the original CB(years n years ago) through the orders of Veda...but aeolia did left behid a gn drive formula/blueprint watsoeva in veda but it is purposely left uncompleted (in case somebody hack veda...well...) resulting the GN drive tau(the red thingey one)...if u ask where the manga sidestory gundam's got their gn drive...errrr...haha...

but it is not impossible if ian vashti and saji to recreate the gn drive bcoz they worked around the real one n ian had been repairing the gundams for years...maybe it can happen...so a new gn-drive theory is quite plaussible...

saji will likely join cb as a pilot...but because he lacks experience it will likely more simple machine...maybe mobile armor or a gn-arms variable or maybe 00's so called striker pack(i really dun like calling it dat...not a seed fanboy)...and maybe he learned that ali-al-sarchez dat killed her sis...

louise join'd the innovator thing so maybe it's hard for her to join cb...the usual guess is she would die...but nobody knows yet...but i would not like it if she dies...let's just put stellar n shin in cosmic era (not a seed fanboy)...
15984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Tokyo Japan(hopef...
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

z8_skyline wrote:

saji will likely join cb as a pilot...but because he lacks experience it will likely more simple machine...maybe mobile armor or a gn-arms variable or maybe 00's so called striker pack(i really dun like calling it dat...not a seed fanboy)...and maybe he learned that ali-al-sarchez dat killed her sis...

louise join'd the innovator thing so maybe it's hard for her to join cb...the usual guess is she would die...but nobody knows yet...but i would not like it if she dies...let's just put stellar n shin in cosmic era (not a seed fanboy)...


True but its possible that he might get a Mobile suit for himself too or just as you say he will just be stuck piloting GN Arms, just call it [Extension Pack] since its really what it is just an extension part. as for ali al sachez be sure that sunrise will make a plot that will let everyone know what he does and gets killed by Setsuna in the final episodes

as for Louise matter sunrise seems fond of killing characters these days Neil Dylandy, Lelouch Lameperouge, two of the Throne Pilots, Shirley and many others so its no surprise if she gets killed, im guessing she will meet up with saji and after that gets killed unless of course sunrise changes its mind and no one else dies here.

Likely to die characters in the course of the story

Tieria Erde(probably gonna die from final battle with innovators)
Allelujah Haptsim(guessing he'll die saving mary)
Mary(cant think of a reason here though -.-)
Louise(come on a rookie in a suit fighting professionals dont tell me that doesnt scream coffin of death to you, note that Gundam Meisters doesnt go Kira here and say "I wont kill anymore" they will shoot if shot at remember that!)

as for Mr. Bushido damn i really want to kill Sunrise whats with the crappy name i mean come one We have Char the Red Comet, Zechs the White Lightning cant they think of something more fitting for Grahm
15 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

toanbui wrote:

maybe Saji and Louise will have some sort of dramatic confrontation, since they might be enemies later in the series. interesting.


ding ding ding. Saji will replace a meister (probably allelujah cause he sucks) or become a 5th kinda like Lasse in a GN arms sorta thing, and then he'll fight Louise and they'll realize its each other and have a heartfelt moment

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.