Post Reply Contest!! (Manga Coloring)#1
Creator
12130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥backstage at BB'...
Offline
Posted 10/15/08 , edited 3/25/09


HIHI PPLZ
okays this is a contest for the best manga coloring=]



okies rules are totally simple
no spam
no flam
no ecchi thing
and ummm
STAY CLEAN


okies
the colors can be anycolor you want =]
be creative k pplz?
but you have to use any of these pictures



heres the registration form:

username:
finished manga color:


if you win you it will be featured on the front page
and if you want you can be our official manga color-er haha
Member
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 10/17/08 , edited 12/8/08


username: faiiiza
finished manga color:
Member
98013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ღ†somewhere there...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08 , edited 11/1/08


username : Yuuya-chan
finished manga color :



Member
38891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My bedroom..which...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08
i wanna join this contest but i dony know how to manga color so how do u manga color?
co-creator
6926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / on earth
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

selyiah wrote:

i wanna join this contest but i dony know how to manga color so how do u manga color?


well i think you can use photoshop but i usually use photobucket cuz i dont have photoshop
Member
38891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My bedroom..which...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

tsunari wrote:


selyiah wrote:

i wanna join this contest but i dony know how to manga color so how do u manga color?


well i think you can use photoshop but i usually use photobucket cuz i dont have photoshop


how do u do manga coloring at photo bucket?
co-creator
6926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / on earth
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

selyiah wrote:


tsunari wrote:


selyiah wrote:

i wanna join this contest but i dony know how to manga color so how do u manga color?


well i think you can use photoshop but i usually use photobucket cuz i dont have photoshop


how do u do manga coloring at photo bucket?


there should be a edit button on top of the manga pic..... well if its in your account.... then you go to the geek tab click smart color play the video and it will show you how to do it
Member
9377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/24/09 , edited 3/25/09
UserName : iBunny
Finished Manga Color :
Creator
12130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥backstage at BB'...
Offline
Posted 3/25/09


can you plz use one of our pics?
Member
9377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/25/09

azncrest wrote:



can you plz use one of our pics?



OOH oops sorry i didnt read the rules properly. I thought you were suposed to enter your own ^-^"
SORRY. I'll do it later, then.
Creator
12130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥backstage at BB'...
Offline
Posted 3/26/09
[


haha okies
You must be logged in to post.