First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
How much is ur life worth?
Guardian of A/M/P
65280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
I don't do that well with hypothetical questions.
I will know if I ever cross that extreme odd bridge.
Posted 10/17/08
35%
7762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / my dreams
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
sorry xD im priceless
4344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / auckland
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

Allhailodin wrote:

Oh ? All I said is that if i was in a situation where i had a 50% chance of getting away with it, I would take that gamble. And as for the emotional need to feel superior, i have no need for that, I don't give a damn about what anyone thinks of me. And why should I stop to consider the feelings of other people. I don't know them, so I don't give a damn about them, there family, friends, or there feelings. So why would I want to seem superior to a bunch of people I don't care about, seem rather pointless to me. But hey if you like to feel superior then that's you.


Nope. If that was all you said i would have no problem with you.

You said 90% of CR are idiots who would actually do it for real etc etc. But yet, you yourself would do it for 50-50 chance.

And yes you do give a damn about feeling superior. You wouldn't want to say things like.. "oh i'm not in that 90% idiot bracket" otherwise. And i'm not telling you to consider other people's feelings. I just think it's pathetic to say something arrogant things like that to make yourself feel better.

If i like to feel superior i wouldn't offer you peace. I'd just troll back and pointed out how stupid your posts was.

You know what? far out this things don't even matter. We're arguing about something that's extremely trivial. Do what you want. I'm not replying things that's unproductive anymore.
395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / San Antonio, TX, USA
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
i honestly do not know how to reply to that but i say that my life is either priceless or worth all the money in the world
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

supermalv wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:

Oh ? All I said is that if i was in a situation where i had a 50% chance of getting away with it, I would take that gamble. And as for the emotional need to feel superior, i have no need for that, I don't give a damn about what anyone thinks of me. And why should I stop to consider the feelings of other people. I don't know them, so I don't give a damn about them, there family, friends, or there feelings. So why would I want to seem superior to a bunch of people I don't care about, seem rather pointless to me. But hey if you like to feel superior then that's you.


Nope. If that was all you said i would have no problem with you.

You said 90% of CR are idiots who would actually do it for real etc etc. But yet, you yourself would do it for 50-50 chance.

And yes you do give a damn about feeling superior. You wouldn't want to say things like.. "oh i'm not in that 90% idiot bracket" otherwise. And i'm not telling you to consider other people's feelings. I just think it's pathetic to say something arrogant things like that to make yourself feel better.

If i like to feel superior i wouldn't offer you peace. I'd just troll back and pointed out how stupid your posts was.

You know what? far out this things don't even matter. We're arguing about something that's extremely trivial. Do what you want. I'm not replying things that's unproductive anymore.


Uh, sure for your sake I'm just going to go with that.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

Rue13 wrote:

i honestly do not know how to reply to that but i say that my life is either priceless or worth all the money in the world


A human fife has no value. So its not worth any money. But the organs are a different story, organs are worth a fortune.
395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / San Antonio, TX, USA
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

Allhailodin wrote:


Rue13 wrote:

i honestly do not know how to reply to that but i say that my life is either priceless or worth all the money in the world


A human fife has no value. So its not worth any money. But the organs are a different story, organs are worth a fortune.


okaaaaay so are you saying you want to buy organs? how are we looking at here?
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

Rue13 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Rue13 wrote:

i honestly do not know how to reply to that but i say that my life is either priceless or worth all the money in the world


A human fife has no value. So its not worth any money. But the organs are a different story, organs are worth a fortune.


okaaaaay so are you saying you want to buy organs? how are we looking at here?


Uh no that's not what I'm saying, and organs are worth up to $10,000+
395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / San Antonio, TX, USA
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

Allhailodin wrote:


Rue13 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Rue13 wrote:

i honestly do not know how to reply to that but i say that my life is either priceless or worth all the money in the world


A human fife has no value. So its not worth any money. But the organs are a different story, organs are worth a fortune.


okaaaaay so are you saying you want to buy organs? how are we looking at here?


Uh no that's not what I'm saying, and organs are worth up to $10,000+


can you still sell your organs even when your dead? just curious
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

Rue13 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Rue13 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Rue13 wrote:

i honestly do not know how to reply to that but i say that my life is either priceless or worth all the money in the world


A human fife has no value. So its not worth any money. But the organs are a different story, organs are worth a fortune.


okaaaaay so are you saying you want to buy organs? how are we looking at here?


Uh no that's not what I'm saying, and organs are worth up to $10,000+


can you still sell your organs even when your dead? just curious


I have no clue.
869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / sg
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
worth less than osama that is.
1034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / new york
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
a human life dosent have a price!!!!! a price can not bring back a dead loved one like it can with material things you dont put a price on people ..........everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
28856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
My life isn't worth much... =P
Posted 10/21/08
I think that my life is worth my weight in gold
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.