First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Cassiopeia are also Human Beings
1302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / QC
Offline
Posted 10/15/08 , edited 10/16/08
NOTE: ACCORDING TO KOREAN FANS, CASSIOPEIA DID NOT MAKE THIS VIDEO BUT SOME ANTIS. Thanks for some people who cleared it up.

http://kr.youtube.com/watch?v=4i8o71dfjno

^ 카시오페아도 사람입니다 (Cassiopeia are also Human Beings)

Translation by [email protected]
Thanks for translating this *bow*

U/N: This aint in purpose of bashing anyone or any group of people; please be polite. I didnt own this; Korean Ca-a made this. If i broke any permission kindly please tell me then i would remove this asap.

0:07: To those who dislike TVXQ and Cassiopeia
0:14: Do you hate us that much?
0:16: If you really hate us, can you teach us the reason why?
*Bashing of Cass for being crazed/obsessed. That they should be cursed from the day they were born. "Music Bank's Standard for Selection criticized by TVXQ's fans. Change it to our liking!"*
0:44: News about lines for the new TVXQ album
0:46: They look pitiful. Are they trying to imitate SeoTaiji's fans?
0:53: Did we do something so wrong?
0:58: Then we'll show you something.
0:59: Seo TaiJi's fans.
1:05: We were merely standing in line, just like them, but we get bashed.
1:08: What did you say about other groups? SeoTaiji's still the best! Big Bangs still the best! Its admirable how they were able to sell all those albums
1:12: But do you know what they said about us?
1:13: They have 800,000 fanclub members but how come they only sold 100,000? TVXQ's newest albums sales low - after two days, only 300,000 sold.
1:20: And that we forced Music Bank to change the ranking in the album sales chart, we acknowledged that we shouldn't have done that.
1:23: But something similar has happened before.
1:25: Don't you remember what happened when (-----) released their album?
1:27: The album sales aren't accurate, add the number of album sales.
1:30: There were rumours like this, but we didn't say anything
1:37: But now, for us, it is a big issue.
1:40: And also, there was an incident like this
1:42: While TVXQ was in Japan
1:44: Music Industry in Depression
1:46: People were complaining that no one was buying albums
1:48: But now that we are buying albums
1:50: 'Look at that crazed obsessed fan wasting money'
1:52: Yes, you're correct
1:54: Whether we buy the album or not,
1:56: We will be cursed and bashed either way.
2:01: But you know,
2:03: You might be forgetting this
2:09: But we're people too.
2:13: We also bleed when we are pricked by a needle
2:16: We get hurt when we get stepped upon
2:20: Just like others,
2:25: We get hurt.
2:30: But, but..
2:35: Everyone, you also don't know this
2:38: We Cassiopeia,
2:40: Look strong on the outside
2:43: But when no one is looking, we cry silently while trying to stop the tears..
2:47: You guys didn't know that..
2:49: You didn't acknowledge that..
2:55: We would also like, for a little bit,
2:56: Just for a little bit,
2:58: For you to like us..
3:00: To appreciate us..
3:02: Warmly, thankfully..
3:05: Can't you give us a chance?
3:08: Is it not possible?
3:12: Lastly,
3:14: When we're hit, we get hurt
3:18: That we're also human
3:20: Just please remember that.
3:25: Thank you for watching.

credit: [email protected]
3112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 10/15/08
i dont see why cassie always gets bashed...or labeled as being crazy when other fanclubs
arent any better...
2133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/15/08
I've seen this already and I really sympathies them.
Some of us aren't in Korea but from what I've heard SM really mistreats them.
302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / us
Offline
Posted 10/15/08
i dunt noe why pplz bashing on cass. They just trying to support dbsk
2133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/15/08
They got labeled that AGAIN along with the other FCs in DC, because they were supposedly jealous of snsd...
Posted 10/15/08

shortxswt wrote:

I've seen this already and I really sympathies them.
Some of us aren't in Korea but from what I've heard SM really mistreats them.


Really? How do they mistreat them?
2133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

yonomi333 wrote:


shortxswt wrote:

I've seen this already and I really sympathies them.
Some of us aren't in Korea but from what I've heard SM really mistreats them.


Really? How do they mistreat them?


After what happened in DC, SM decided to make a documentary about what happened making the sound like "crazy obsessed and jealous fan girls" and snsd out to be the victims. Now that documentary has already influenced alot of people into thinking that they really are crazy, but they aren't on the same level as those crazy fans.
They disregard them and treat them like second rate citizens.
Posted 10/15/08

shortxswt wrote:


yonomi333 wrote:


shortxswt wrote:

I've seen this already and I really sympathies them.
Some of us aren't in Korea but from what I've heard SM really mistreats them.


Really? How do they mistreat them?


After what happened in DC, SM decided to make a documentary about what happened making the sound like "crazy obsessed and jealous fan girls" and snsd out to be the victims. Now that documentary has already influenced alot of people into thinking that they really are crazy, but they aren't on the same level as those crazy fans.
They disregard them and treat them like second rate citizens.


Oh gosh, so they are willing to offend and malign the fans just to defend SNSD? No wonder SNSD is getting more and more anti-fans
Posted 10/15/08
Stop bringing up snsd...
SM didnt make that document it was mnet...
They werent only talking about cass, but all of the fanclubs...
But since there was more cass and elf, they were presented more in the show...
They didnt even do anything horrible, just turned off their lights and stayed quiet...
While other FC were booing SNSD...
Cass always gets bashed because their group is so big that that everyone notices what they do...
But other fancluns does it too, and I dont hear people bashing them...

I love cass cuz they support no matter what happens..
When DBSK left for 2 years for Japan, they were still there waiting for them...
I think they have matured now, alongside DBSK...
1302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / QC
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

shortxswt wrote:

They got labeled that AGAIN along with the other FCs in DC, because they were supposedly jealous of snsd...


why must they be jealous of them?

and why are you talking about SNSD here again?

9860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Living in the US...
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
<sigh> the music was sad.
i'm a major fan of DBSK.

i honestly think that people shouldn't hate or bash
anyone for admiring/liking/obsessing with something.
it's their hobby.<sigh> sad, just because DBSK is
the biggest and are well known around asia doesnt
mean you bash them nor the people who supports them.

cassies are just fans. DBSK are just people who's trying
to live up to their career and trying to make a living. it's
not wrong.

and please, this must remain a DBSK/cassie thread please
no SNSD!!!!!
869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

i honestly think that people shouldn't hate or bash
anyone for admiring/liking/obsessing with something.
it's their hobby.<sigh>


I agree- but I do think it is rather uncalled for when fans of one group bash another group o.o;
Why can't we all just get along instead of forcing our opinions on someone else? =.="
It's not as if everyone /must/ have the same interests...just because you support one group does not give you the right to 'bash' another. If everyone could just politely cheer and show a little respect when it is another group's turn instead of "turning off their lights and booing"...=/

I admire the love and support Cassiopeia have shown - and continually show the Dong Bang boys - but I believe there are the select few who cross the line of an admiring fan into an obsessive stalker O_o It is one thing to show your admiration and a complete other by intruding into their private lives. I've read about the immaturity of some of these fans and it really disgusts me- then again, neither is it right to generalise since not everyone is like that.

I think it is the small minority I mentioned in the latter who -unfortunately- give /all/ of Cassiopeia a 'bad name'. That goes for the other fanclubs as well; not just Cassiopeia ._.

2133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

ellehcor02 wrote:


shortxswt wrote:

They got labeled that AGAIN along with the other FCs in DC, because they were supposedly jealous of snsd...


why must they be jealous of them?

and why are you talking about SNSD here again?



I didn't mean anything by it... Why are you guys getting all defensive?
I just mentioned their name because a lot of people say that they are jealous of them.
Posted 10/16/08
Cassie's are filthy rich lol.
I think ELF has and even worse reputation.
3789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere??
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

jgal16 wrote:

Stop bringing up snsd...
SM didnt make that document it was mnet...
They werent only talking about cass, but all of the fanclubs...
But since there was more cass and elf, they were presented more in the show...
They didnt even do anything horrible, just turned off their lights and stayed quiet...
While other FC were booing SNSD...
Cass always gets bashed because their group is so big that that everyone notices what they do...
But other fancluns does it too, and I dont hear people bashing them...

I love cass cuz they support no matter what happens..
When DBSK left for 2 years for Japan, they were still there waiting for them...
I think they have matured now, alongside DBSK...


yaa..sometimes when someone mention abt dbsk fans club - the cassiopeia will be the one !!
sometimes just bcoz some of "crazy gril fan" it cause overall cassiopeia is labelled too fanatic and crazy..
but im proud toward casiopeia..they really support dbsk until this point..
and even they had done something tht hard and amazing task just for DBSK - they create an album tht consist of 11 song just to support DBSK comeback and the 4th album!!!
they really make me proud..and sure im also cassiopeia member..

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.