First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
[humor] Asian college student outsmarted by a chimpanzee.
193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/3/07
eat some monkey brains to improve your memory. =)
397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Makai
Offline
Posted 12/3/07
i think they should have put it up against kids in the first place. contrary to popular opinion, adults dont have the same brainpower as younger people, mainly because they no longer need them. most jobs are monotonous, and they focus on only those activities, and dont continue learning anything after their school days are over.

its got nothing to do with race, just age, as the article says at the bottom. ^^
1068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / unknown
Offline
Posted 12/3/07

InariUdon wrote:

i think they should have put it up against kids in the first place. contrary to popular opinion, adults dont have the same brainpower as younger people, mainly because they no longer need them. most jobs are monotonous, and they focus on only those activities, and dont continue learning anything after their school days are over.

its got nothing to do with race, just age, as the article says at the bottom. ^^


I think you're right


315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Philly
Offline
Posted 12/4/07

Haseo_ wrote:


Rathman wrote:


mushroomjay wrote:

Read and laugh:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071203/ap_on_sc/chimp_memory_1

I found it rather humorous that the race which everyone regards as geniuses is bested in a challenge of the wits by a chimpanzee. Share your thoughts.




i wouldn't say chimps are smarter than asians in general, since the test was done in Japan whose main populations are asians! how bout we put that test with all types of race and see who comes out best.



that jus sounds a lil racist dun u think?


you mind clarifying what "sounds racist"?

315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Philly
Offline
Posted 12/4/07

icesnowgal wrote:


InariUdon wrote:

i think they should have put it up against kids in the first place. contrary to popular opinion, adults dont have the same brainpower as younger people, mainly because they no longer need them. most jobs are monotonous, and they focus on only those activities, and dont continue learning anything after their school days are over.

its got nothing to do with race, just age, as the article says at the bottom. ^^


i second that

I think you're right




7185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/4/07
wow, chimps sure have good memory but i agree that this has nothing to do with race just age:-)
592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / California
Offline
Posted 12/4/07
Not only age, but it matters to the person. Geniuses are born in every country. I hate it when people expect me as a Korean to be awesome at math when I actually suck at it.
319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / My house
Offline
Posted 12/4/07
ah what a lozer he/she should jump into a river wiith a rock and not hope dofrtesfxd gxdfbc v bd
7281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Mars
Offline
Posted 12/7/07
DUMB BITCHES....WHY do you think that chimps are smarter than asian...

come on people are infact smarter than chimpanzee....and yes about the test in Japan has nothing to do with Asia....
Posted 12/7/07

soon_doo_bu wrote:

Not only age, but it matters to the person. Geniuses are born in every country. I hate it when people expect me as a Korean to be awesome at math when I actually suck at it.


i agree with you.
1403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / California
Offline
Posted 12/7/07
this was obviously a hoax. the asian simply brainwashed all witnesses with his asian mind hacks (amh) so that they all believed he lost, simply because he did not want the world to see how superior asians are. okay, maybe if he was just an asian, but he's a student. and MAYBE MAYBE if he was just an asian student. but an asian college student? this just screams fake.
welook 
17499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / havent u noticed...
Offline
Posted 12/7/07

mushroomjay wrote:


DRag0ness wrote:

I don't see why people should make a big deal out of this.


Because they can't learn to take a hit, too full of AZN PRIDE! KAWAIIIII!

lol wat? ps i think its funny as hell
1322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/7/07
^^
Wahahahahahahahha
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 1/2/10
O.P has nuked along with the opening post. Sonicslam101 is not the creator of this thread. If anyone would like to recreate this thread they're more than welcome to.

~Locked

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.