First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
what do you think of ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND!!!!!!
785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / over there
Offline
Posted 10/16/08 , edited 10/16/08
never liked the first few episodes but it did got better in the near end XD
704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / South east
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
i think the manga's better... but i've only watched a few episodes... so lets see
23002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Here, sometimes.
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
It's good but overrated...
702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
I thought it was cute...makes me want one for myself! hahaha
868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / France / Japan
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
I think it was really good. I'm not really into jdrama because japanese girls in it are usually really annoying and immature... This one was good, the actors were very good (especially the actor of Naito-kun [Knight] who really played his role perfectly).

The end was unexpected, really good!

83 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
so cute...i like this series a lot...i hope there's a season 2
91 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Online
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
i'm watching it now and i'm really enjoying it. Tenjo Night is so stiff.......hahaha! and i'm in love with the the theme song.
2118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / australia, but i'...
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

sukiday wrote:

I think it was really good. I'm not really into jdrama because japanese girls in it are usually really annoying and immature... This one was good, the actors were very good (especially the actor of Naito-kun [Knight] who really played his role perfectly).

The end was unexpected, really good!





HAHAHHAHA.
yes, i agree..
he is one of the hana yori dango's F4 and the least looking guy of them...
155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / only a trun a way!!
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
i love riko sooo much more in the drama then in the manga
2118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / australia, but i'...
Offline
Posted 10/16/08 , edited 10/16/08

meisan wrote:

i love riko sooo much more in the drama then in the manga



yeah...


i gonna ask something, how to buy items for your avatar???

752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
I dun know
I haven see it before

weeeee~~~zzz~~~
155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / only a trun a way!!
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
hey u buy it from crunchyland shinji shop
373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Union City, CA
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
Mizushima Hiro is a bomb.. i loved every part of it esp. the final ep.. ep 11 was a real tear jerker.. i had to watch a happy movie after i saw this drama.. really really really good.. i'd rate it 4.5 out of 5... nothing's perfect you know.. ^_^
2118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / australia, but i'...
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

Raine_23 wrote:

Mizushima Hiro is a bomb.. i loved every part of it esp. the final ep.. ep 11 was a real tear jerker.. i had to watch a happy movie after i saw this drama.. really really really good.. i'd rate it 4.5 out of 5... nothing's perfect you know.. ^_^



really, NOTHING is perfect but how about this guy below....

181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
love the story and the ending song...
and the last episode..huhuhu..it can make u cry..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.