Created by twilightcucco
Post Reply How much do you hate Tingle from WW?
Creator
7646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / England
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
Do you hate tingle ..Do ya? Do ya? DO YA? lol
Kaloompa!
Second Creater
8283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F
Offline
Posted 10/16/08 , edited 10/16/08
I want the stupid green-elf-man-fairy-boy-wannabe-thing-in-a-freaky-jumpsuit to die slowly!!!! BURN HIM!!!!!!!
L.O.Z Lovers
2054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / With Chris Evans!
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
Is there a choice for all of the above (except for the last one because I want to shoot him for making me pay 398 rupees for a stupid map!!)
L.O.Z Lovers
44654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / My own little wor...
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
Posted 10/18/08
I will say answer 1 to 3 xD
Second Creater
8283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F
Offline
Posted 10/22/08

refinder wrote:



ewww! that is sick!!! just look at his stupid face!!!! LOOK AT IT!!!!! *holds it up for all to see*
I MEAN LOOK AT HIS STUPID RED NOSE!!!!!!
Creator
7646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / England
Offline
Posted 10/23/08

refinder wrote:



oh god im gonna be sick .......why! *blea!*
Creator
7646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / England
Offline
Posted 10/23/08

XoxoxoToph14oxoxoX wrote:

Is there a choice for all of the above (except for the last one because I want to shoot him for making me pay 398 rupees for a stupid map!!)


yea we should drop him in a volcano .....that will make him perish hahaha
Posted 10/23/08
HE IS SO FAT,THAT HIS SHADOW WEIGHS 500 POUNDS!
Second Creater
8283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F
Offline
Posted 10/23/08

xpaddleballx wrote:

HE IS SO FAT,THAT HIS SHADOW WEIGHS 500 POUNDS!


OH!!! He so does!!!! YUCK!!! YUCK!!!!!
L.O.Z Lovers
2054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / With Chris Evans!
Offline
Posted 10/23/08

twilightcucco wrote:


XoxoxoToph14oxoxoX wrote:

Is there a choice for all of the above (except for the last one because I want to shoot him for making me pay 398 rupees for a stupid map!!)


yea we should drop him in a volcano .....that will make him perish hahaha


exactly. and we will watch him slowly burn...while throwing large rocks at his pointy head.
Creator
7646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / England
Offline
Posted 10/24/08

XoxoxoToph14oxoxoX wrote:


twilightcucco wrote:


XoxoxoToph14oxoxoX wrote:

Is there a choice for all of the above (except for the last one because I want to shoot him for making me pay 398 rupees for a stupid map!!)


yea we should drop him in a volcano .....that will make him perish hahaha


exactly. and we will watch him slowly burn...while throwing large rocks at his pointy head.


yea and then pop his nose with a pin hahaha
L.O.Z Lovers
2054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / With Chris Evans!
Offline
Posted 10/24/08

twilightcucco wrote:


XoxoxoToph14oxoxoX wrote:


twilightcucco wrote:


XoxoxoToph14oxoxoX wrote:

Is there a choice for all of the above (except for the last one because I want to shoot him for making me pay 398 rupees for a stupid map!!)


yea we should drop him in a volcano .....that will make him perish hahaha


exactly. and we will watch him slowly burn...while throwing large rocks at his pointy head.


yea and then pop his nose with a pin hahaha


ugh biiiiiiig nose. we are gonna need at least 10 pins to pop that sucker.
6137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
lol i like him he's a bit funny, but he does get a bit annoying wen u hav to buy all those maps
You must be logged in to post.