First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Johnny Kitagawa
Member
3900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ♥ with aLL of my...
Offline
Posted 10/21/08
he looks "Gayish" (gomen na~)
but hey! he owns JE!
so, who cares! we're the fan of his Boys ne~

OMG! Akanishi,Kamenashi and Taguchi looks soooooo kakkoii with those glasses!!
Member
39285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / (For Smaticals: T...
Offline
Posted 10/31/08

shieLdembLem wrote:

here's another pic of him with some guys and Jackie Chan~



it's what hsj9392 has said... *hehe*


AHHHH!!! I'm sorry but when i saw that pic i screamed. >_<
Creator
27060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 10/31/08

alucard454 wrote:


shieLdembLem wrote:

here's another pic of him with some guys and Jackie Chan~



it's what hsj9392 has said... *hehe*


AHHHH!!! I'm sorry but when i saw that pic i screamed. >_<


weLL, it's my saying of HAPPY HALLOWEEN i guess~!
*haha!*
Member
2004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines......
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
he looks gay... really??
tnx for the pix...
Member
929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
so that's johnny~san ne~. tnx
Posted 11/1/08

shieLdembLem wrote:

here's another pic of him with some guys and Jackie Chan~



it's what hsj9392 has said... *hehe*


is that tackey next to him?? o.O well, i always hear that someone from je says "i talked about it with johnny......." I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE SOMEONE FROM JE SPEAKIN' TO JOHNNY!!!!! EVEN IF I KNOW HOW JOHNNY LOOKS!!!!! lol well, it IS very hard to imagine, right?? RIGHT???? srr, i slept too long and now i'm all crazy....and also becuz we have finally SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WINTEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oops, srr



Member
3959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / TheWorld
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
ne~ honestly to say, johnny looks like a playboy type... no offense!


nawa94 wrote:

that is johny ? those 3 look like his bodyguards XD he doesnt look like the johny i thought before


yea! totally agree with ya'. they looks like his bodyguards!
Member
1997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/1/08 , edited 11/1/08

NodaMe87 wrote:

ne~ honestly to say, johnny looks like a playboy type... no offense!


nawa94 wrote:

that is johny ? those 3 look like his bodyguards XD he doesnt look like the johny i thought before


yea! totally agree with ya'. they looks like his bodyguards!


johnny looks like a player ?? hahahahahaha XD yeahh2 like his bodyguards XD
Member
3959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / TheWorld
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

nawa94 wrote:


NodaMe87 wrote:

ne~ honestly to say, johnny looks like a playboy type... no offense!


nawa94 wrote:

that is johny ? those 3 look like his bodyguards XD he doesnt look like the johny i thought before


yea! totally agree with ya'. they looks like his bodyguards!


johny look like a player ?? hahahahahaha XD yeahh2 like his bodyguards XD


hahaha!!! SOO DESU! XD can't deny it, cuz he really looks like one...
Member
1997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

NodaMe87 wrote:


nawa94 wrote:


NodaMe87 wrote:

ne~ honestly to say, johnny looks like a playboy type... no offense!


nawa94 wrote:

that is johny ? those 3 look like his bodyguards XD he doesnt look like the johny i thought before


yea! totally agree with ya'. they looks like his bodyguards!


johny look like a player ?? hahahahahaha XD yeahh2 like his bodyguards XD


hahaha!!! SOO DESU! XD can't deny it, cuz he really looks like one...


u have really made me laugh crazily . i couldnt stop . hahahahahaha .
Member
3959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / TheWorld
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

nawa94 wrote:


NodaMe87 wrote:


nawa94 wrote:


NodaMe87 wrote:

ne~ honestly to say, johnny looks like a playboy type... no offense!


nawa94 wrote:

that is johny ? those 3 look like his bodyguards XD he doesnt look like the johny i thought before


yea! totally agree with ya'. they looks like his bodyguards!


johny look like a player ?? hahahahahaha XD yeahh2 like his bodyguards XD


hahaha!!! SOO DESU! XD can't deny it, cuz he really looks like one...


u have really made me laugh crazily . i couldnt stop . hahahahahaha .


evenbefore i saw this pic, i thought johnny was already dead! i can't imagine if didn't saw this pic...
Member
1997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/1/08 , edited 11/1/08

NodaMe87 wrote:


nawa94 wrote:


NodaMe87 wrote:


nawa94 wrote:


NodaMe87 wrote:

ne~ honestly to say, johnny looks like a playboy type... no offense!


nawa94 wrote:

that is johny ? those 3 look like his bodyguards XD he doesnt look like the johny i thought before


yea! totally agree with ya'. they looks like his bodyguards!


johny look like a player ?? hahahahahaha XD yeahh2 like his bodyguards XD


hahaha!!! SOO DESU! XD can't deny it, cuz he really looks like one...


u have really made me laugh crazily . i couldnt stop . hahahahahaha .


evenbefore i saw this pic, i thought johnny was already dead! i can't imagine if didn't saw this pic...


he was what ? hahahaha .
Member
549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / earth.
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
Johnny's like...between 77 to 80 years old so old but so good at making groups
Posted 11/3/08
thanks for the post>>> now i know how he looks like haha
well, without him there's no HSJ ne , so i'm happy with his work
Member
9125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / 伊野尾慧 LOL, ahaha.....
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
is he really gay?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.