First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Anime "charm point"
8233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside your head
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
charm point, is what attracts you to an anime character..
it may be the attitude, looks, mannerisms, skills.. etc. .
might be something you hate, something you like about him/her/it..
might be something about the character that makes him/her/it "unique"



errr....
i guess i'll start..


"L" (Death Note)
- smart, and he's got this mannerism when he sits,
the way he hoLds objects, like the phone. think its cool.

C.C. (code geass)
-well, shes cute..


Makoto (school days)
-he's a pervert
so i think lots of peopLe hate him
but he is not Makoto if he's a good guy, right?

Inko-chan (Toradora)
-we have our opinions,
most peopLe say he's ugLy
(though i think he is funny the way he is)



errr..
i just gave a few ..
but you can give as many as you want
(well there are thousands of anime characters)


6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/16/08 , edited 10/16/08


^Epic-ness like those characters in the picture above especially Kamijyo and Mikoto.
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

ll-Shota-ll wrote:

Basically, This thread is asking for your favourite character...

Duplicate

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-161970/Your-favourite-anime-main-character.html


Even though the website up there ^ has a poll, it clearly stated others and also, it's a very similar thread.



Really? I think he is asking "what makes someone charmed (romantically or non romantically) in an anime character". It doesn't necessarily have to be "favorites".
5716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

BrylleNoGotoku wrote:



^Epic-ness like those characters in the picture above especially Kamijyo and Mikoto.


is something something no Index anime (forgot the name) good?

so are all those chars voiced by the same seiyuu
5384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ふぃりぴん!
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
Haruhi's eccentricity.
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

ll-Shota-ll wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


ll-Shota-ll wrote:

Basically, This thread is asking for your favourite character...

Duplicate

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-161970/Your-favourite-anime-main-character.html


Even though the website up there ^ has a poll, it clearly stated others and also, it's a very similar thread.



Really? I think he is asking "what makes someone charmed (romantically or non romantically) in an anime character". It doesn't necessarily have to be "favorites".




charm point, is what attracts you to an anime character..
it may be the attitude, looks, mannerisms, skills.. etc. .
might be something you hate, something you like about him/her/it..
might be something about the character that makes him/her/it "unique"



It's basically means all the same as to which chracter attracts. I wouldn't say it's the same but it's indeed very similar.


That might mean that it's not necessarily a duplicate.
Posted 10/16/08 , edited 10/16/08
hmm , i dun think this is like duplicate anywaes ,
for me its -
Kanda ( D.Gray-man ) -
well because he is just hot
Allen ( D.Gray-man ) -
He never gives up no matter who he is ( a noah or exorcist )
Hikari ( Special A ) -
She never gives up even though she is still dating kei
I love her attitude
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

ninelives_knightblazer wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:



^Epic-ness like those characters in the picture above especially Kamijyo and Mikoto.


is something something no Index anime (forgot the name) good?

so are all those chars voiced by the same seiyuu


Definitely NO!
5716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


ninelives_knightblazer wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:



^Epic-ness like those characters in the picture above especially Kamijyo and Mikoto.


is something something no Index anime (forgot the name) good?

so are all those chars voiced by the same seiyuu


Definitely NO!



OH I see

3439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
I like Lelouch - and there's no need for an explaination
496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
er..
perhaps because,
anime characters are almost drawn perfectly..
and.. the characters look hot!

they add music that enhances the characters
and make us feel at/with them :)

animes main characters are almost perfect,
something we will never find in reality...
Posted 10/16/08


at this very point i really need to say "nuff said"
43306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Nashville, TN
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
the word Charm doesn't have to be directed at particular characters either
he could also mean what can also charm u to like the anime series itself
besides characters, the story and plots can charm me, if it's to my liking and personality
basically if i am charmed by the characters, i'd wish to see what happens next to them
u'd know if u are charmed if... someone dies, someone gets u angry, or happy
and most of all, when the series is over, if u are depressed yet happy when there is no more
being angry or annoyed when the series is over doesnt count much, because u can get to a point where u HATE the series and choose not to watch it ever again
374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / oh no
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
Lelouch - u know y....
Makoto - cuz he's Makoto
Keichi - he died (Higurashi no naku koro ni)
Akasaka - he's better in the manga (Higurashi too)
Haruhi - she's so almighty
Kogarashi - he's a maid GUY
Yuna - banana banana banana banana de banana
Hayate - he's so poor (Hayate no Gotoku)
Kai - dejavou? (Seto no Hanayome)
Louise - is that a crime?

well I don't wanna put all cuz it's gonna cost me some time

38880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / Far
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
aside from attractiveness, i'd say the dynamic of characteristic throughout the story...
for any interesting character that is..
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.