First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
HAY GUISE!
724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
BIRD BIRD BIRD IS THE WORD
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
gb2 /b/ ....
oh wait....
underage b&
Posted 10/16/08
O_O
i fail to get it...
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 10/16/08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZThquH5t0ow


Family Guy or something made a joke or something out of that song.
4295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Youtube!
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
Drugs, anyone?
6499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
oh gawd i sense another meme
2774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

Sunnyxx wrote:

Drugs, anyone?


That or hes retarded
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
LOL.
It's just Funny; how people can express their humor through trolling.
Posted 10/16/08
The lifespan of this thread should be an alarm clock for the Mod Squad.
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:

LOL.
It's just Funny; how people can express their humor through trolling.


troll, yes. but humor? no.
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

h4x0rz wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:

LOL.
It's just Funny; how people can express their humor through trolling.


troll, yes. but humor? no.


Really?
Well, I find it funny, since doing this thing and such is a rare sight in CR anymore.
You know what I mean.
Posted 10/16/08
Reminds me of the old days when the buttheads were still on this site; most have been run out of town now. But the old ones remember the beautiful chaos.
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:

LOL.
It's just Funny; how people can express their humor through trolling.


troll, yes. but humor? no.


Really?
Well, I find it funny, since doing this thing and such is a rare sight in CR anymore.
You know what I mean.


guess so, but BIRD IS THE WORD never really struck me as particularly funny. Some of the other memes are much better(and funnier).
3039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
I guess if you dont like the joke, then dont bother reading or posting in the thread.

He may be trolling, but the people who post merely to say 'waaaah, thats stupid, why are you posting that?' are just making the thread even worse.

Back on topic: lololol. That stupid bird song has been stuck in my head for days.
Posted 10/16/08
threads like that give me a good feeling, it distracts me of thoughts such as "cr got too serious"
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.