First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Is This Forum Filled with Generalized Questions in This Format?
Posted 10/16/08
Does the "General" in "General Discussion" require that 90% of thread titles started by Billy, age 8 come out as an awkward question?

Does "General" also mean that we have to pick general extremes for every minute scenario regardless of realistic conditions?

Ever notice that the most mundane topics are always advertised as some polar choice without moderation?

Is it impossible to navigate over to the General forum without seeing threads introduced in this format?

Has this system been developed over time here because users respond to the title without reading the original post?

Can't a user take pride in a tiny slice of originality when they bring a new thread to the the crunchy-rollers?
Posted 10/16/08
^

apparently not anymore.
it's like a radiation zone, walk in too far and ur screwed.
5355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
^ faggot!!!
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

gopherthegold wrote:

Does the "General" in "General Discussion" require that 90% of thread titles started by Billy, age 8 come out as an awkward question?

Does "General" also mean that we have to pick general extremes for every minute scenario regardless of realistic conditions?

Ever notice that the most mundane topics are always advertised as some polar choice without moderation?

Is it impossible to navigate over to the General forum without seeing threads introduced in this format?

Has this system been developed over time here because users respond to the title without reading the original post?

Can't a user take pride in a tiny slice of originality when they bring a new thread to the the crunchy-rollers?


I understand what you mean, but you have to remember that 90% of the people here complete fucking idiots, if you keep that in mind, you should be able to understand why that happens.
Posted 10/16/08
such a weak attempt.
flame again and I'll ban u.
try me.
Posted 10/16/08
Yeah, on a TF2 pyro scale of flaming, I'd say that's a "spawn camping with a flare gun halfway across the map". There really wasn't any art to it.

I dunno. For the people out there who bring good stuff to the forum, you have my thanks. For the people who type just to have something to read, I offer up Something Awful as an example. Over there you read for free, but you pay to type. Act like your paying; if it isn't adding anything worth reading it isn't worth typing it.
3599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Queens, New York...
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

KinkyBear wrote:

^ faggot!!!


53942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
It always happens these days... you just have to live with it...
32237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 10/16/08 , edited 10/16/08
Thank the lord- it's a worth while topic!! The promised land! God be praised!


...shit, now that I'm finally here, I have nothing to say...
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

Allhailodin wrote:


gopherthegold wrote:

Does the "General" in "General Discussion" require that 90% of thread titles started by Billy, age 8 come out as an awkward question?

Does "General" also mean that we have to pick general extremes for every minute scenario regardless of realistic conditions?

Ever notice that the most mundane topics are always advertised as some polar choice without moderation?

Is it impossible to navigate over to the General forum without seeing threads introduced in this format?

Has this system been developed over time here because users respond to the title without reading the original post?

Can't a user take pride in a tiny slice of originality when they bring a new thread to the the crunchy-rollers?


I understand what you mean, but you have to remember that 90% of the people here complete fucking idiots, if you keep that in mind, you should be able to understand why that happens.


What he said.
Ahh, well. This IS CR, anyways. You'll get used to it, OP.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/16/08 , edited 10/16/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


gopherthegold wrote:

Does the "General" in "General Discussion" require that 90% of thread titles started by Billy, age 8 come out as an awkward question?

Does "General" also mean that we have to pick general extremes for every minute scenario regardless of realistic conditions?

Ever notice that the most mundane topics are always advertised as some polar choice without moderation?

Is it impossible to navigate over to the General forum without seeing threads introduced in this format?

Has this system been developed over time here because users respond to the title without reading the original post?

Can't a user take pride in a tiny slice of originality when they bring a new thread to the the crunchy-rollers?


I understand what you mean, but you have to remember that 90% of the people here complete fucking idiots, if you keep that in mind, you should be able to understand why that happens.


What he said.
Ahh, well. This IS CR, anyways. You'll get used to it, OP.


Ah, so you do agree. Sweet. Well considered yourself off my idiot list.
Posted 10/16/08 , edited 10/16/08
ilu.

honestly though
i prefer the general discussion of gaia
12460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102 / M
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
I'm glad this thread was made. I'm SO tired of these lil ass kids (who think they know it all) post stupid generalized questions like "Is Rap Music?", or "Are All Men Dogs?"


Oh, that's not the bad part though.


I even see fuckin 20 YEAR OLDS agreeing with the kids.

"Yeah man all of rap sucks I agree."

MORONS I tell you.


By the way, the fact that this topic only has one page PROVES that a vast amount of this site is filled with morons.
Posted 10/16/08 , edited 10/16/08
too many questions and not enough answers >.>

I've tried to not contribute to the mess by not participating much in forums anymore *nods*
Posted 10/16/08

thenatureofthings wrote:

too many questions and not enough answers >.>

I've tried to not contribute to the mess by not participating much in forums anymore *nods*


then why bother posting, meghan? xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.