Post Reply Birthday Forum!
32671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/16/08 , edited 10/18/08




For being born
For being able to meet you
That I can be by your side now i
Thank you
It's your HAPPY BIRTHDAY
A magical, special day that happens only once a year


^______^ I feel like as a group we should become closer don't you think? so I wanna make this forum so I could Wish You all a Happy Birthday !! ^___________^
p.s also feel free to post any other japanese dude's bday on the list.. I did all the ones I could find at the moment ^___^

January
Koike Teppei - January 5

February
Kamenashi Kazuya - February 23 1986

March

April
Miura Haruma - April 5 1990
Yamapi - April 9 1985
Hiro Mizushima - April 13 1984

May

June

July
Jin Akanishi July 4 1984
Massu - July 4
Shigeaki Kato - July 11 1987


August
Hayami Mokomichi - August 10 1984
Jun Matsumoto - August 30 1983

September
Uchi Kiroki - September 10

October
Toma Ikuta - October 7 1984
Cherrilly17 - October 17 1992

November
Ryo Nishikido - November 3 1984
Tegoshi Yuya - November 11 1987

December
Fortuna - December 18
Shun Oguri - December 26 1982

Member
5599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
YIKES!~ Happy brithday to a) IKUTA & b) YOU, CHERRILLY17~! :3

ADD: SEPTEMBER 10 = UCHI HIROKI, JULY 4 = MASUDA TAKAHISA, JANUARY 5 = TEPPEI KOIKE

& DECEMBER 18 - FORTUNA [ME!]

Yosh~!

*Vanishes*
Member
1808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
Hott damn! Tegoshi is born on my mother's birthday... Kiroki is born on my brother's birthday and Hayami-kun is born on my dad's birthday! :0

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Cherrilly17!!!!

Ken'ichi is a March bebbeh. March 05, 1985! :3
Member
1764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / JE World, Japan (...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
Konnichi-wa minnasan!

My birthday is this month on November 15!

Hehe! Im with Ryo-kun and Tego-chan!
^-^
Member
5599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

XCrystaL_BlissX wrote:

Konnichi-wa minnasan!

My birthday is this month on November 15!

Hehe! Im with Ryo-kun and Tego-chan!
^-^


Cool~! Hontou kawaii...I'm with Oguri [same month XD]!
Member
1764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / JE World, Japan (...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

Fortuna wrote:


XCrystaL_BlissX wrote:

Konnichi-wa minnasan!

My birthday is this month on November 15!

Hehe! Im with Ryo-kun and Tego-chan!
^-^


Cool~! Hontou kawaii...I'm with Oguri [same month XD]!


WoW! Suteki! December is an awesome month! I always picture it with a magical atmoshpere since its the month with christmas and the last month of the year.
That's pretty awesome to have a birthday in that month!
=]
Member
5599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/2/08 , edited 11/2/08

XCrystaL_BlissX wrote:


Fortuna wrote:


XCrystaL_BlissX wrote:

Konnichi-wa minnasan!

My birthday is this month on November 15!

Hehe! Im with Ryo-kun and Tego-chan!
^-^


Cool~! Hontou kawaii...I'm with Oguri [same month XD]!


WoW! Suteki! December is an awesome month! I always picture it with a magical atmoshpere since its the month with christmas and the last month of the year.
That's pretty awesome to have a birthday in that month!
=]


*Nods* Though I'm no Christmas fan, I feel December's magical too =^-^=...where it snows, anyway. I hope it snows here like it did on the 2nd of December last year *-*.
Doesn't imagining Oguri under a street light [his hair blond-ish--I'm totally in Rui Hanazawa mode *-*] in sparkle-ish snowy night...magical too ~!? XD
Member
1764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / JE World, Japan (...
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

Fortuna wrote:


XCrystaL_BlissX wrote:


Fortuna wrote:


XCrystaL_BlissX wrote:

Konnichi-wa minnasan!

My birthday is this month on November 15!

Hehe! Im with Ryo-kun and Tego-chan!
^-^


Cool~! Hontou kawaii...I'm with Oguri [same month XD]!


WoW! Suteki! December is an awesome month! I always picture it with a magical atmoshpere since its the month with christmas and the last month of the year.
That's pretty awesome to have a birthday in that month!
=]


*Nods* Though I'm no Christmas fan, I feel December's magical too =^-^=...where it snows, anyway. I hope it snows here like it did on the 2nd of December last year *-*.
Doesn't imagining Oguri under a street light [his hair blond-ish--I'm totally in Rui Hanazawa mode *-*] in sparkle-ish snowy night...magical too ~!? XD


OOOH! Hana Yori Dango. One of THE best JDramas EVER! Haha.. *reminiscing*
:3
Posted 2/1/09
i'm with Oguri too!!!! my bday is on DEC 7th
Posted 8/21/09
Mine on July 19
You must be logged in to post.