First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Asuma's death
1321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / U.A.E
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
How did yall feel when Asuma's died. I was a little bit happy
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
Asuma who? Vague thread... Reported.
7376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Tracy
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
Probably Asuma from Naruto considering hes the only Asuma the died like recently (The episode came out today :P) I have no feeling I knew he was gonna die cause I read the manga. He wasnt really a Major Charater. Shikamaru will live...
Erehe 
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Heretic's Keep
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT SUZAKU AND HOW AMAZING HE IS
Posted 10/16/08
um...i think this thread will be locked, so............
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
OMFG! It's one of those narutards!
Posted 10/16/08
meh.. it would've been much better if naruto died...
2763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Where ever i damn...
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
laughed at his death
Erehe 
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Heretic's Keep
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
Posted 10/16/08
hurrah hurrah suzaku!


Erehe 
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Heretic's Keep
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / HELL IS HERE WERE...
Offline
Posted 10/16/08 , edited 10/16/08

hajimasaito wrote:

How did yall feel when Asuma's died. I was a little bit happy


i see asuma died on the manga two years ago the anime is way late sorry but he dieing it did not scary me :sweatingbullets:sorry asuma u will soon see your father saratobi
191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
uuuuggghhhhhh............from narutards....
it's different from reading the manga and watching the anime....
anyway, another chapter unfolds and the story progressing so well....
a ninja anime with so much emotions....all the characters in naruto evethough they were small plays a big part in the anime, so eventhough asuma not that important character, he plays a great role in honing the skills of the new generations.... wheeewww long one....................
Erehe 
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Heretic's Keep
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

NASST wrote:


hajimasaito wrote:

How did yall feel when Asuma's died. I was a little bit happy


i see asuma died on the manga two years ago the anime is way late sorry but he dieing it did not scary me :sweatingbullets:sorry asuma u will soon see your father saratobi





rein_79 wrote:

uuuuggghhhhhh............from narutards....
it's different from reading the manga and watching the anime....
anyway, another chapter unfolds and the story progressing so well....
a ninja anime with so much emotions....all the characters in naruto evethough they were small plays a big part in the anime, so eventhough asuma not that important character, he plays a great role in honing the skills of the new generations.... wheeewww long one....................


Do note the Topic Starter's sarcasm, Hence, This thread is trash/Flamebait.

SUZAKU-SAMA!


8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

Erehe wrote:



lol that is funny where u get that pic
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.