First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Tall VS Short
7797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 5/2/07
im quite a short girl so most guys are taller then me lol so for me theres no problem hehehe
1819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Outer Space
Offline
Posted 5/2/07
I prefer that the guy is taller than me and I prefer that the girl is around my height or shorter than me. =D
926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Washington
Offline
Posted 5/2/07
Short cute girls :3 rather than tall model like hot girls :x
Posted 5/2/07

Zenlife wrote:

Short cute girls :3 rather than tall model like hot girls :x


I dont like short girls regardless of how "cute" they may happen to be

Trevor (OP)
926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Washington
Offline
Posted 5/2/07
And tall skinny guys.
Or well, just cool guys, no jocks D:
926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Washington
Offline
Posted 5/2/07

kyocool wrote:


Zenlife wrote:

Short cute girls :3 rather than tall model like hot girls :x


I dont like short girls regardless of how "cute" they may happen to be

Trevor (OP)



:x aww come'on, no like uber short.

Just shorter than me heh.
Posted 5/2/07

Zenlife wrote:


kyocool wrote:


Zenlife wrote:

Short cute girls :3 rather than tall model like hot girls :x


I dont like short girls regardless of how "cute" they may happen to be

Trevor (OP)



:x aww come'on, no like uber short.

Just shorter than me heh.


hahahah well idk how short that is !
but anything under 5'8 im not a big fan of ..personally



Trevor (OP)
8990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / Ronald McDonald's...
Offline
Posted 5/2/07
Taller man, shorter woman is the "normal" version, so I don't think problems could arise from this. But I think the other way round it may cause some problems for both. For the man since men are usually taller, so it's one of the attributes of masculinity. For the woman since she'd be aware of that.
Posted 5/2/07
Katie Holmes being taller than Tom Cruise makes him look like a midget and a jackass but then again everyone knows he's a short asshole,excuse the pun
Posted 5/2/07

skygod333 wrote:

Katie Holmes being taller than Tom Cruise makes him look like a midget and a jackass but then again everyone knows he's a short asshole,excuse the pun


Exactly how may i ask does having a girl taller than you make you look like a "jackass"?


Trevor (OP)
Posted 5/2/07
no i she dont make him look like a jackass, i just dont like him.but she does make him look like a midget
3956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Boston
Offline
Posted 5/2/07
TALL GUYS AND SHORT GIRLS FOREVER <33333
Posted 5/2/07

Aznzheatz wrote:

TALL GUYS AND SHORT GIRLS FOREVER <33333


Agree but I'm a girl and I like being...somewhat tall xD
1031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / in and around you...
Offline
Posted 5/2/07

kyocool wrote:


SeraphAlford wrote:


6'4..but that aint that short..its kinda average


...Average...? Where the...? Where do you live, man? Samoa?

Anyway, back to topic, I like short girls. But, it’s not –that- important to a relationship. Just being shallow.

Also, short guys and tall girls get screwed over. Lucky me, I’m not short. Least not on the internet.




Maybe he is a philistine?

Trevor (OP)

duh! he lives with the NBA
anyways back to the questions, i'm 5'10, so i prefer a girls that shorter, any taller and she'll be monsterous

698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Bristol
Offline
Posted 5/2/07
psshhhhhhh, i couldnt careless whether or not a girls taller or shorter, but to be honest i couldnt picture myself with a girl shorter then 5'0, dont get me wrong it wouldnt stop me from getting with her, just couldnt picture it lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.