Created by Yakato
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Do you think Hitsugaya will win? [SPOILERS UNLESS YOU HAVE READ UP UNTIL BLEACH CHAPTER 329]
422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere??
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

hime-sama- wrote:

i think that he he will get an advantige, no, he WILL get a step ahead of her, but then uharaha, ichigo's dad, ichigo & everyone,visards are gonna entrupet him


i seriously doubt that... even if hitsugaya managed to get more powerful, he's still no match for halibel...
16329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / F / Singapore lah!
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
even though i havent seen the manga for months, i guess hitsugaya wouldnt win. as u know, ulqiourra himself is already very powerful. and now, hitsugaya is fighting with someone who's rank number 2, way pro-er than ulquiorra. whats more, hitsugaya is too young. D:
360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
Aight guys listen up... a lot of u seem to have missed key points in the last 30 chapters. Because everyones been training intensively for the this moment of battles for the last 6 months, everyones gotten stronger, theyve basically gotten to ichigos level. I mean, for example, kenpachi, we know hes a badass and all, but he and ichigo tied way back when they battled, and ichigo had barely started. But now Kenpachi just owned the 5th espada, even though it took loads of effort, he still did something Ichigo would have had trouble with if he was a full health. Everyones gotten stronger and I reckon u guys r underestimating hitsugaya, hes definitely got a chance, I reckon hes probably gotten stronger with his bankai, and will end up at least getting Halibel to get serious and go hardout, he might not win but he'll do well.


360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

milkteh wrote:

even though i havent seen the manga for months, i guess hitsugaya wouldnt win. as u know, ulqiourra himself is already very powerful. and now, hitsugaya is fighting with someone who's rank number 2, way pro-er than ulquiorra. whats more, hitsugaya is too young. D:


I reckon Ulquiorra is gonna get owned sooner or later now, hes lost his shroud of invincibility, Ichigos gonna kick his ass because I don't see him losing again. And now Ichigo can control his hollow mask for much longer, Ulqiuorras gonna lose for sure.
26521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
Wow I totally forgot that everyone's been training until superhearing pointed it out. I was wondering how in the hell Kenpachi been Nnoitra cause I don't think even Ichigo would have beat him with Vaizard form. No wonder the power balance seemed way off now it makes way more sense. Ok ok.
1953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
The way Kenpachi beats Noitra was just lame.

As far as Ichigo vs. Noitra. Ichigo, fully healed would beat him.

Idk, the training really doesn't matter all that much. 6 months won't get you much. It's not like they're perfecting skills or learning new ones. It takes decades to pefect moves. So basically they're the same now as they were before this "training"

Shinigami growth rates<<<
360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
Yeah I reckon Ichigo would have beat Nnoitra at full health too. And yeah Kenpachi winning through kendo was a bit lackluster, but it was still mean, i bet everyone finally expected his bankai but oh well.

But if u think they havent gotten stronger in the last 6 months, u definitely don't realise how hardout they've been training. Not the audiences fault though because weve been kept in the dark about soul society's training for the most part.

But everyones gotten stronger, y do u think kira, hisagi, and yumachika owned them fraccion seemingly easily. Everyones improved greatly since Aizens Betrayal and Rukia been rescued, and Hitsugayas no exception, just u wait
Member
580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere in that...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

superhearing wrote:

Yeah I reckon Ichigo would have beat Nnoitra at full health too. And yeah Kenpachi winning through kendo was a bit lackluster, but it was still mean, i bet everyone finally expected his bankai but oh well.

But if u think they havent gotten stronger in the last 6 months, u definitely don't realise how hardout they've been training. Not the audiences fault though because weve been kept in the dark about soul society's training for the most part.


Was it really six months??
Let's see the last fight Whitey had was against Luppi who he barely managed to kill and Luppi's actual strength could be argued, it hasn't been that long from his fight against Luppi to his "fight" against Halibel, is it really possible for him to improve in such a short time??
Plus you're forgetting the possibility of Halibel being a Vasto Lorde, who, as Whitey stated himself, is beyond a Captain's level and even you gotta admit that Whitey has got to be the weakest Captain out there.


But everyones gotten stronger, y do u think kira, hisagi, and yumachika owned them fraccion seemingly easily.


Fraccions are cannon fodder, just to show us that lieutenants can be pretty scary when serious (Kira anyone??).


Everyones improved greatly since Aizens Betrayal and Rukia been rescued, and Hitsugayas no exception, just u wait :P


Ohh, so these were the 6 months you were talking about, but even then his fights in the living world showed us how weak he really is, I mean Yammi said bankai was cool after being frozen with it, Yammi the weakest Espada said that.
And again his fight with Luppi (who wasn't even fit for the sixth strongest position), Whitey was being smacked around by him and would've died if Matsumoto and the others hadn't intervened and given him time to prepare his technique.

To sum it up, I still think Whitey bit off more than he could chew.

Member
1549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Well, from here,...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08
i'm not a huge fan of hitsugaya and i know that he's the most inexperienced in battle. but regardless, he is still ranked at captain level and i'm pretty sure there's a good reason for that, too. so i'm not going to rule out his win just yet. i even think he's going to do it himself. what with tite kubo's trend of having his characters pull some huge trump card out of their ass at the last minute. i've got faith in the brat!
Posted 11/9/08
No Way.....but still I've got faith for him I hope he does
83794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

jurgen81 wrote:

Who will win 1on1 idk. I do find it ironic though that Halibel and her gravity defiant chest ends up fighting Hisugaya. That aside judging by episode 166 she seems to be a fitting match against him.

My assumption is I suspect Hitsugaya's bankai flowers will be removed or perhaps evolve giving him more endurance and power in battle.

My wish though is for Nell and Halibel to meet and become all girly and chatty leaving Hitsugaya to shake his head in disbelief that the world could have another Matsumoto.


that would be hilarious
360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

crazyrodent96 wrote:


superhearing wrote:

Yeah I reckon Ichigo would have beat Nnoitra at full health too. And yeah Kenpachi winning through kendo was a bit lackluster, but it was still mean, i bet everyone finally expected his bankai but oh well.

But if u think they havent gotten stronger in the last 6 months, u definitely don't realise how hardout they've been training. Not the audiences fault though because weve been kept in the dark about soul society's training for the most part.


Was it really six months??
Let's see the last fight Whitey had was against Luppi who he barely managed to kill and Luppi's actual strength could be argued, it hasn't been that long from his fight against Luppi to his "fight" against Halibel, is it really possible for him to improve in such a short time??
Plus you're forgetting the possibility of Halibel being a Vasto Lorde, who, as Whitey stated himself, is beyond a Captain's level and even you gotta admit that Whitey has got to be the weakest Captain out there.


But everyones gotten stronger, y do u think kira, hisagi, and yumachika owned them fraccion seemingly easily.


Fraccions are cannon fodder, just to show us that lieutenants can be pretty scary when serious (Kira anyone??).


Everyones improved greatly since Aizens Betrayal and Rukia been rescued, and Hitsugayas no exception, just u wait :P


Ohh, so these were the 6 months you were talking about, but even then his fights in the living world showed us how weak he really is, I mean Yammi said bankai was cool after being frozen with it, Yammi the weakest Espada said that.
And again his fight with Luppi (who wasn't even fit for the sixth strongest position), Whitey was being smacked around by him and would've died if Matsumoto and the others hadn't intervened and given him time to prepare his technique.

To sum it up, I still think Whitey bit off more than he could chew.



Ahhh im not sure how to quote seperately, so I'll just quote the whole thing lol

Kk

- It was indeed 6 months, I remember Yamamoto saying that the war would be in 6 months time, or around 6 months at least, so until the Fake Karakura Town arc, theyve been training constantly. Anyways, about the fight between Cap'n 10 and Luppi... What can I say? That fight was way one sided and quite bias, mainly because Hitsugaya has his power limited to 1/5th of the usual amount. Remember how all shinigami have to reduce their power to stop the damage done to the Earth? If Hitsugaya didn't have the limit hed pwn Luppi, plus the surprised and spontaneousness of Luppi probably overwhelmed Hitsugaya for the while, but he came back as you said. Yes Halibel could indeed be a vasto lorde ranked arrancar, but for some reason I doubt this and even if she is, she isn't as strong as an actual vasto lorde, apparently they are much stronger in their original forms, and Aizen is trying to find them as part of his plans, which he hasn't done yet. Anyways, I didn't say Hitsugaya would dominate or even win, I'm just saying hes much stronger than u guys think and he has got a chance, how else will he ever get revenge against Gin or Aizen?

-Fraccions r sometimes common fodder, but remember that these are the fraccion of one of the top 3 espada, they have got be at least somewhat credible, y else do u think Barragan would even have them as his underlings if they didn't have some strength?

-Again there was the 1/5th power limiter, if they had a fight now in a place where Hitsugaya could fight at full power, he'd pwn Yammi before you could say 'dead'. Anyways Hitsugaya is definitely stronger, remember how Ichigo achieved Bankai in 3 days when it takes others decades of even a century? Im not saying Hitsugaya is as fast as Ichigo at learning, cause Ichigos growth rate is beyond normal, but Hitsugaya has been called a child prodigy loads of times, and hes the youngest captain, hes definitely gotta be strong and much more potential. I reckon we'll see some of that potential soon. I rest my case Sorry about the messy format.
2048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / behind the comp....
Offline
Posted 11/9/08
hitsugaya fan *points to self*! so i of course hope he wins, but yes, ill admit that on a strength meter, he stands near the bottom of the captains... my prediction: hitsugaya starts losing and then uses sumthing new and starts winning (like always) then halibel releases her form and toushiro gets hurt and vizards arrive on time to finish everything off.

and about the manga itself, there are waaay too many characters now, i can barely keep track xD. and we dont even know the abilities of half of them (ex, WE HAVENT EVEN SEEN YORUICHIS ZANPACTO!)
160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 11/9/08
Hiysugya was just playing with luppi cause he beat him easily int he end with onje technique. He is one of the stronegst characters on bleach
Member
580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere in that...
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

superhearing wrote:

Ahhh im not sure how to quote seperately, so I'll just quote the whole thing lol

Kk

- It was indeed 6 months, I remember Yamamoto saying that the war would be in 6 months time, or around 6 months at least, so until the Fake Karakura Town arc, theyve been training constantly. Anyways, about the fight between Cap'n 10 and Luppi... What can I say? That fight was way one sided and quite bias, mainly because Hitsugaya has his power limited to 1/5th of the usual amount. Remember how all shinigami have to reduce their power to stop the damage done to the Earth? If Hitsugaya didn't have the limit hed pwn Luppi, plus the surprised and spontaneousness of Luppi probably overwhelmed Hitsugaya for the while, but he came back as you said.


About his fight with Luppi and Yammi, look here
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/231/01/
it said the limiter had been removed so my previous point stands that Luppi could've finished him off if he hadn't gotten so busy with killing Rangiku and others.


Yes Halibel could indeed be a vasto lorde ranked arrancar, but for some reason I doubt this and even if she is, she isn't as strong as an actual vasto lorde, apparently they are much stronger in their original forms, and Aizen is trying to find them as part of his plans, which he hasn't done yet. Anyways, I didn't say Hitsugaya would dominate or even win, I'm just saying hes much stronger than u guys think and he has got a chance, how else will he ever get revenge against Gin or Aizen?


Uhh... arrancarizing hollows makes them stronger, why the hell would Aizen do it if it meant making them weaker and how do we know Aizen hasn't found them yet, I don't recall him saying that.
His stats do show that he has potential just like Ichigo, but he has yet to master it, he's just a kid. IMO, the only ones going after Aizen should be Shinji and Urahara, they have a much more better reason than Whitey and you saw what happened the last time Whitey went against Aizen.

-

Fraccions r sometimes common fodder, but remember that these are the fraccion of one of the top 3 espada, they have got be at least somewhat credible, y else do u think Barragan would even have them as his underlings if they didn't have some strength?


You can't gauge an Espada's strength based on their fraccions strength or numbers, look at Ulquiorra he has none doesn't make him weak. Plus I don't understand what you're getting at, I think we already knew about Kira and Yumichika's shikai but it was the first time we saw Hisagi's which was awesome.


-Again there was the 1/5th power limiter, if they had a fight now in a place where Hitsugaya could fight at full power, he'd pwn Yammi before you could say 'dead'.


Again, http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/231/01/ the limiter was removed, the only fight he had a limiter on was against Grimmjow's fraccion and when it was removed he one shotted that fraccion, which he should be able to since he's a Captain.


Anyways Hitsugaya is definitely stronger, remember how Ichigo achieved Bankai in 3 days when it takes others decades of even a century? Im not saying Hitsugaya is as fast as Ichigo at learning, cause Ichigos growth rate is beyond normal, but Hitsugaya has been called a child prodigy loads of times, and hes the youngest captain, hes definitely gotta be strong and much more potential. I reckon we'll see some of that potential soon. I rest my case Sorry about the messy format.


I do agree about child prodigy and potential stuff, but like Ichigo he has yet to master it. And honestly how could he improve in such a short time from barely being able to kill Luppi (once again a weak Espada who didn't deserve Grimmjow's spot) to even consider being on par with Halibel but don't worry Kubo's probably gonna rape us with a Whitey victory.
/sighs
Of course since he's the most popular character, he'll also have plotkai going for him.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.