Created by Yakato
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Do you think Hitsugaya will win? [SPOILERS UNLESS YOU HAVE READ UP UNTIL BLEACH CHAPTER 329]
1238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
When i read bleach I was like wtf is Renji, Ishida and Chad doing when they are suppose to be main side characters. All the show have gone to the other Shinigami for some fanservice, and they have been kicking ass until now... I wanna see some Espadas kick ass, to prove that they are strong. My vote for Halibel.
Member
15567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ♥ Cross Academy ♥
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
i think he'll win
360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

crazyrodent96 wrote:


superhearing wrote:

Ahhh im not sure how to quote seperately, so I'll just quote the whole thing lol

Kk

- It was indeed 6 months, I remember Yamamoto saying that the war would be in 6 months time, or around 6 months at least, so until the Fake Karakura Town arc, theyve been training constantly. Anyways, about the fight between Cap'n 10 and Luppi... What can I say? That fight was way one sided and quite bias, mainly because Hitsugaya has his power limited to 1/5th of the usual amount. Remember how all shinigami have to reduce their power to stop the damage done to the Earth? If Hitsugaya didn't have the limit hed pwn Luppi, plus the surprised and spontaneousness of Luppi probably overwhelmed Hitsugaya for the while, but he came back as you said.


About his fight with Luppi and Yammi, look here
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/231/01/
it said the limiter had been removed so my previous point stands that Luppi could've finished him off if he hadn't gotten so busy with killing Rangiku and others.


Yes Halibel could indeed be a vasto lorde ranked arrancar, but for some reason I doubt this and even if she is, she isn't as strong as an actual vasto lorde, apparently they are much stronger in their original forms, and Aizen is trying to find them as part of his plans, which he hasn't done yet. Anyways, I didn't say Hitsugaya would dominate or even win, I'm just saying hes much stronger than u guys think and he has got a chance, -how else will he ever get revenge against Gin or Aizen?


Uhh... arrancarizing hollows makes them stronger, why the hell would Aizen do it if it meant making them weaker and how do we know Aizen hasn't found them yet, I don't recall him saying that.
His stats do show that he has potential just like Ichigo, but he has yet to master it, he's just a kid. IMO, the only ones going after Aizen should be Shinji and Urahara, they have a much more better reason than Whitey and you saw what happened the last time Whitey went against Aizen.

-

Fraccions r sometimes common fodder, but remember that these are the fraccion of one of the top 3 espada, they have got be at least somewhat credible, y else do u think Barragan would even have them as his underlings if they didn't have some strength?


You can't gauge an Espada's strength based on their fraccions strength or numbers, look at Ulquiorra he has none doesn't make him weak. Plus I don't understand what you're getting at, I think we already knew about Kira and Yumichika's shikai but it was the first time we saw Hisagi's which was awesome.


-Again there was the 1/5th power limiter, if they had a fight now in a place where Hitsugaya could fight at full power, he'd pwn Yammi before you could say 'dead'.


Again, http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/231/01/ the limiter was removed, the only fight he had a limiter on was against Grimmjow's fraccion and when it was removed he one shotted that fraccion, which he should be able to since he's a Captain.


Anyways Hitsugaya is definitely stronger, remember how Ichigo achieved Bankai in 3 days when it takes others decades of even a century? Im not saying Hitsugaya is as fast as Ichigo at learning, cause Ichigos growth rate is beyond normal, but Hitsugaya has been called a child prodigy loads of times, and hes the youngest captain, hes definitely gotta be strong and much more potential. I reckon we'll see some of that potential soon. I rest my case Sorry about the messy format.


I do agree about child prodigy and potential stuff, but like Ichigo he has yet to master it. And honestly how could he improve in such a short time from barely being able to kill Luppi (once again a weak Espada who didn't deserve Grimmjow's spot) to even consider being on par with Halibel but don't worry Kubo's probably gonna rape us with a Whitey victory.
/sighs
Of course since he's the most popular character, he'll also have plotkai going for him.



Aight quoting the whole thing again lol :(

-Aight ill admit, u got me there. It has been a long time since I've read the bleach mangas and haven't really gotten around to watching the 2nd half of the anime so yup that point is void. It seems Luppi did indeed have him at his mercy but again I reckon Hitsugaya could have taken him had the battle dragged on. Yup... Luppi released a whoop ass of tentacles but he had surprise on his side and the momentum of the fight. Hitsugaya came back and even though this was thanks to the other three, this proves that hes not as weak as u say he is.

-You misunderstand what im trying to say, I meant Vasto Lordes in particular are stronger than the arrancars, not gillians or adjuchas. If Aizen has gotten the chance to convert vasto lordes, then ive missed something but last time I checked he was still looking for them because they are in the very core of Hueco Mundo. However I do see what ur saying... Indeed if I remember correctly the 9th espada (can't spell his name) said that he was the only espada that was a gillian, meaning the rest have to be adjuchas at least, or maybe vasto lordes. If we find out about ulqiorra's and the other top 3 espadas pasts, they could indeed have formerly been vasto lorde, I could indeed be wrong lol. However remember Hitsugaya said with 10 vasto lorde, he could take over Soul Society so he must be still looking for them. And about the grudge Hitsugaya has... Im just saying that Hitsugaya hates Aizen and Gin because of what they did to Hinamori, if he wants to get them back and can't defeat Aizens espada, his chances are void, which is why I think Hitsugaya has improved. But yeah not many people even stand a slight chance against Aizen, so thats a long way off.

-You misunderstand again, I'm not gauging the Espadas strength, im gauging the fraccions - in particular Barragans. Barragan comes off as arrogant and proud, the type of guy that deems himself as king and is not afraid to flaunt his authority. SO he has to have fraccion that he thinks, at least, are worthy of being his servants. So these fraccion r naturally stronger than Grimmjows to right? Because of Espada order... so what Im saying is, everyones gotten stronger... if lieutenants like Kira and Hisagi and Yumachika can own Barragans fraccion, who r somewhat stronger than Grimmjows (and Ikkaku too if he used bankai) like they just did, theyve gotten stronger right? Before back in the Resuce Rukia arc Rangiku owned Kira and Yumachika owned Hisagi. I reckon theyve gotten stronger since then, they couldn't have pulled of what they did back in Soul Society... and btw, Yumachika actually had Bankai.

-Again, I am wrong and yup he one shotted that dude, and he'll give Halibel a run for her money, because he has gotten stronger, you get stronger naturally over time if you work for it. Underestimating anyone is foolish, and although it does seem sorta sad that Halibel would lose to Hitsugaya because of plot and stuff, especially since shes one of the top 3 espada, I reckon Hitsugaya has a solid chance, and hes obviously considered worthy to fight Halibel otherwise I don't think shed consent to him, although she doesn't seem arrogant or proud. She seems more calm and calculating, and she doesn't underestimate her opponents.

-Yup he has yet to master his potential, but thats a good thing because that proves hes not perfect or overpowered. And Ichigo has barely been a replacement shinigami yet hes already at about 4th level espada power, hes gonna kick some Aizen tasting ass. But I'll admit he is the main character, and plotkai whatever does sorta come in. Anyways Hitsugaya has improved, have some faith

Oh yeah... I remember Halibel also stopping her fraccion from attacking Hitsugaya and saying she'll take him on herself, proving that hes at least worth the fight. This could be fan service but thats something lol. Also who do u thinks stronger... Hitsugaya or Soi Fon? Just curious, as I think Hitsugaya indeed is not the weakest captain at all, not the strongest either but still not weak.

We shall see =)
Member
580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Somewhere in that...
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

superhearing wrote:

Aight quoting the whole thing again lol :(


If you want to quote me in paragraphs, then when you quote my whole post just highlight the paragraph you want to quote and click on the bubble looking thingy on the top. Hope that helped =)


-Aight ill admit, u got me there. It has been a long time since I've read the bleach mangas and haven't really gotten around to watching the 2nd half of the anime so yup that point is void. It seems Luppi did indeed have him at his mercy but again I reckon Hitsugaya could have taken him had the battle dragged on. Yup... Luppi released a whoop ass of tentacles but he had surprise on his side and the momentum of the fight. Hitsugaya came back and even though this was thanks to the other three, this proves that hes not as weak as u say he is.


About him being weak, Yammi, the weakest Espada, said his bankai was refreshing after being frozen by it and I consider Luppi to be around Yammi's level or fraccion at the best. But I guess our opinions will differ seeing how you're a Whitey fan and I'm just plain tired of seeing Whitey everywhere.



-You misunderstand what im trying to say, I meant Vasto Lordes in particular are stronger than the arrancars, not gillians or adjuchas. If Aizen has gotten the chance to convert vasto lordes, then ive missed something but last time I checked he was still looking for them because they are in the very core of Hueco Mundo. However I do see what ur saying... Indeed if I remember correctly the 9th espada (can't spell his name) said that he was the only espada that was a gillian, meaning the rest have to be adjuchas at least, or maybe vasto lordes. If we find out about ulqiorra's and the other top 3 espadas pasts, they could indeed have formerly been vasto lorde, I could indeed be wrong lol.


I think it was during the Nell vs Nnoitra fight when Nell gets a flashback about her and Nnoitra searching for Vasto Lordes but that was like 100 years ago before Aizen even got the magical ball Urahara made (can't spell it's name) which means there were natural made arrancars... sorry about that I went a little bit off topic, yeah so what I wanted to say was it's been 100 years since then, so we both could be right or wrong about Aizen having found the Vasto Lordes.


However remember Hitsugaya said with 10 vasto lorde, he could take over Soul Society so he must be still looking for them. And about the grudge Hitsugaya has... Im just saying that Hitsugaya hates Aizen and Gin because of what they did to Hinamori, if he wants to get them back and can't defeat Aizens espada, his chances are void, which is why I think Hitsugaya has improved. But yeah not many people even stand a slight chance against Aizen, so thats a long way off.


I think it's been pretty clear that #5 and below are all adjuchas and #4 and above could be Vasto Lordes, so maybe that's why Aizen's so damn confident.
I know Whitey has a good reason to hate Aizen and Gin but it's not good enough to make him Aizen's sole enemy, Shinji and Urahara have a way better reason to take him down. You keep on saying how Whitey has improved when in most of his fights he was being smacked around and again I find this reason
"I'm gonna defeat Aizen because he treated me and my friends as lab rats and left us for dead as Hollows and the one person who tried to help us also got banned."
better than this
"I'm gonna defeat Aizen because he brainwashed my childhood friend into thinking he's the greatest guy in existence and since she's mentally retarded she still thinks that even after she got stabbed by him."
Maybe the new chapter will prove my opinion about Hinamori wrong.



-You misunderstand again, I'm not gauging the Espadas strength, im gauging the fraccions - in particular Barragans. Barragan comes off as arrogant and proud, the type of guy that deems himself as king and is not afraid to flaunt his authority. SO he has to have fraccion that he thinks, at least, are worthy of being his servants. So these fraccion r naturally stronger than Grimmjows to right?


Actually, no I personally think Barragan just wanted someone to carry his throne besides fraccions don't seem to vary much in strength, it's just a matter of who's paired up against who.



Because of Espada order... so what Im saying is, everyones gotten stronger... if lieutenants like Kira and Hisagi and Yumachika can own Barragans fraccion, who r somewhat stronger than Grimmjows (and Ikkaku too if he used bankai) like they just did, theyve gotten stronger right? Before back in the Resuce Rukia arc Rangiku owned Kira and Yumachika owned Hisagi. I reckon theyve gotten stronger since then, they couldn't have pulled of what they did back in Soul Society... and btw, Yumachika actually had Bankai.


Like I said before, it's a matter of who's paired against who, let's say if it was Kira vs Coolhorn and Hisagi vs bird guy and Yumichika vs Findor then the results would've been different.
Back in SS arc Kira vs Rangiku was one sided because of Rangiku's shikai ability and Yumichika owned Hisagi who hadn't even released his shikai plus Yumichika's shikai is a terrifying one. Although if you're saying that the lieutenants trained, then I agree with you.

Wait... what Yumichika had bankai, source please?? I don't recall him either revealing it or saying it.



-Again, I am wrong and yup he one shotted that dude, and he'll give Halibel a run for her money, because he has gotten stronger, you get stronger naturally over time if you work for it. Underestimating anyone is foolish, and although it does seem sorta sad that Halibel would lose to Hitsugaya because of plot and stuff, especially since shes one of the top 3 espada, I reckon Hitsugaya has a solid chance, and hes obviously considered worthy to fight Halibel otherwise I don't think shed consent to him, although she doesn't seem arrogant or proud. She seems more calm and calculating, and she doesn't underestimate her opponents.


Everything other than the last sentence sounded like utter fanboy-ism to me.
Again you say he's gotten stronger, how can he go from barely being able to kill Luppi to being able to take on one of the top 3 Espadas. Oh wait... now I remember ass pull of course. /sarcasm


-Yup he has yet to master his potential, but thats a good thing because that proves hes not perfect or overpowered. And Ichigo has barely been a replacement shinigami yet hes already at about 4th level espada power, hes gonna kick some Aizen tasting ass. But I'll admit he is the main character, and plotkai whatever does sorta come in. Anyways Hitsugaya has improved, have some faith

Oh yeah... I remember Halibel also stopping her fraccion from attacking Hitsugaya and saying she'll take him on herself, proving that hes at least worth the fight. This could be fan service but thats something lol. Also who do u thinks stronger... Hitsugaya or Soi Fon? Just curious, as I think Hitsugaya indeed is not the weakest captain at all, not the strongest either but still not weak.

We shall see =)



But it would still be awesome if Halibel wtfpwns him and then fights with Yourichi, then it'd be like badass vs badass.

Currently he's the weakest Captain, Soifon is definitely stronger than him.

And I still don't get what's so great about Whitey he's just an overrated character who loses every time he fights but people still treat him as the greatest thing since sliced bread.
4464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / With You~
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
surely...he kinda strong though~
360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

crazyrodent96 wrote:


superhearing wrote:

Aight quoting the whole thing again lol :(



If you want to quote me in paragraphs, then when you quote my whole post just highlight the paragraph you want to quote and click on the bubble looking thingy on the top. Hope that helped =)


haha thanks, pretty new to these forums and forums in general so ive been quite lost :P


-Aight ill admit, u got me there. It has been a long time since I've read the bleach mangas and haven't really gotten around to watching the 2nd half of the anime so yup that point is void. It seems Luppi did indeed have him at his mercy but again I reckon Hitsugaya could have taken him had the battle dragged on. Yup... Luppi released a whoop ass of tentacles but he had surprise on his side and the momentum of the fight. Hitsugaya came back and even though this was thanks to the other three, this proves that hes not as weak as u say he is.



About him being weak, Yammi, the weakest Espada, said his bankai was refreshing after being frozen by it and I consider Luppi to be around Yammi's level or fraccion at the best. But I guess our opinions will differ seeing how you're a Whitey fan and I'm just plain tired of seeing Whitey everywhere.


Yeah I definitely see your point now, mind you that was only Hitsugayas shikai not his bankai. Anyways yeah I reckon we'll just have to wait and see, although don't get the wrong idea. I'm not some hardcore whitey fan, hes just one of the characters ive come to respect, I do reckon hes pretty cool but im not his fan, I just reckon all the characters have gotten way stronger.



-You misunderstand what im trying to say, I meant Vasto Lordes in particular are stronger than the arrancars, not gillians or adjuchas. If Aizen has gotten the chance to convert vasto lordes, then ive missed something but last time I checked he was still looking for them because they are in the very core of Hueco Mundo. However I do see what ur saying... Indeed if I remember correctly the 9th espada (can't spell his name) said that he was the only espada that was a gillian, meaning the rest have to be adjuchas at least, or maybe vasto lordes. If we find out about ulqiorra's and the other top 3 espadas pasts, they could indeed have formerly been vasto lorde, I could indeed be wrong lol.




I think it was during the Nell vs Nnoitra fight when Nell gets a flashback about her and Nnoitra searching for Vasto Lordes but that was like 100 years ago before Aizen even got the magical ball Urahara made (can't spell it's name) which means there were natural made arrancars... sorry about that I went a little bit off topic, yeah so what I wanted to say was it's been 100 years since then, so we both could be right or wrong about Aizen having found the Vasto Lordes.


I reckon your probably right, Id say hes found some but definitely not enough, maybe 3 or 4 max which could be the 4 top espadas as u say.



However remember Hitsugaya said with 10 vasto lorde, he could take over Soul Society so he must be still looking for them. And about the grudge Hitsugaya has... Im just saying that Hitsugaya hates Aizen and Gin because of what they did to Hinamori, if he wants to get them back and can't defeat Aizens espada, his chances are void, which is why I think Hitsugaya has improved. But yeah not many people even stand a slight chance against Aizen, so thats a long way off.



I think it's been pretty clear that #5 and below are all adjuchas and #4 and above could be Vasto Lordes, so maybe that's why Aizen's so damn confident.
I know Whitey has a good reason to hate Aizen and Gin but it's not good enough to make him Aizen's sole enemy, Shinji and Urahara have a way better reason to take him down. You keep on saying how Whitey has improved when in most of his fights he was being smacked around and again I find this reason
"I'm gonna defeat Aizen because he treated me and my friends as lab rats and left us for dead as Hollows and the one person who tried to help us also got banned."
better than this
"I'm gonna defeat Aizen because he brainwashed my childhood friend into thinking he's the greatest guy in existence and since she's mentally retarded she still thinks that even after she got stabbed by him."
Maybe the new chapter will prove my opinion about Hinamori wrong.


I reckon Star and Halibel probably, but for some reason I can't picture that old man being one, hes way too much of a fag, and he looks like hes been around a long time, unless his physical appearance doesn't represent his ages (which is probably true since all of them guys are very old). And Aizens made so many enemies I've lost count, hes a royal jackass but props to him for at least being a decent villian, I just don't like the fact that hes basically perfect, I don't think I've ever seen him scared or even remotely out of composure since he showed his colours. Anyways I see what ur trying to say, Aizen virtually destroyed the Vizards and Uraharas lives, they had to start from scratch and were blamed for doing something they did not. But Hitsugayas reason is pretty damn good too, there r some people, especially in animes, who put their friends above themselves (luffy ftw) so honestly to an extent nothing beats messing with a nakama.



-You misunderstand again, I'm not gauging the Espadas strength, im gauging the fraccions - in particular Barragans. Barragan comes off as arrogant and proud, the type of guy that deems himself as king and is not afraid to flaunt his authority. SO he has to have fraccion that he thinks, at least, are worthy of being his servants. So these fraccion r naturally stronger than Grimmjows to right?



Actually, no I personally think Barragan just wanted someone to carry his throne besides fraccions don't seem to vary much in strength, it's just a matter of who's paired up against who.


Haha aight, thats opinion i guess so ill leave that



Because of Espada order... so what Im saying is, everyones gotten stronger... if lieutenants like Kira and Hisagi and Yumachika can own Barragans fraccion, who r somewhat stronger than Grimmjows (and Ikkaku too if he used bankai) like they just did, theyve gotten stronger right? Before back in the Resuce Rukia arc Rangiku owned Kira and Yumachika owned Hisagi. I reckon theyve gotten stronger since then, they couldn't have pulled of what they did back in Soul Society... and btw, Yumachika actually had Bankai.



Like I said before, it's a matter of who's paired against who, let's say if it was Kira vs Coolhorn and Hisagi vs bird guy and Yumichika vs Findor then the results would've been different.
Back in SS arc Kira vs Rangiku was one sided because of Rangiku's shikai ability and Yumichika owned Hisagi who hadn't even released his shikai plus Yumichika's shikai is a terrifying one. Although if you're saying that the lieutenants trained, then I agree with you.


Yeah ur right, certain peeps and their abilities own others so im inclined to agree.


Wait... what Yumichika had bankai, source please?? I don't recall him either revealing it or saying it.


Haha sorry I misread >.< Its actually his shikai I just thought it was his Bankai because it was new and he was training for it. My bad on that.



-Again, I am wrong and yup he one shotted that dude, and he'll give Halibel a run for her money, because he has gotten stronger, you get stronger naturally over time if you work for it. Underestimating anyone is foolish, and although it does seem sorta sad that Halibel would lose to Hitsugaya because of plot and stuff, especially since shes one of the top 3 espada, I reckon Hitsugaya has a solid chance, and hes obviously considered worthy to fight Halibel otherwise I don't think shed consent to him, although she doesn't seem arrogant or proud. She seems more calm and calculating, and she doesn't underestimate her opponents.



Everything other than the last sentence sounded like utter fanboy-ism to me.
Again you say he's gotten stronger, how can he go from barely being able to kill Luppi to being able to take on one of the top 3 Espadas. Oh wait... now I remember ass pull of course. /sarcasm


That sounded like a whole load of bitter soundwaves Sarcasm ftl lol


-Yup he has yet to master his potential, but thats a good thing because that proves hes not perfect or overpowered. And Ichigo has barely been a replacement shinigami yet hes already at about 4th level espada power, hes gonna kick some Aizen tasting ass. But I'll admit he is the main character, and plotkai whatever does sorta come in. Anyways Hitsugaya has improved, have some faith

Oh yeah... I remember Halibel also stopping her fraccion from attacking Hitsugaya and saying she'll take him on herself, proving that hes at least worth the fight. This could be fan service but thats something lol. Also who do u thinks stronger... Hitsugaya or Soi Fon? Just curious, as I think Hitsugaya indeed is not the weakest captain at all, not the strongest either but still not weak.

We shall see =)




But it would still be awesome if Halibel wtfpwns him and then fights with Yourichi, then it'd be like badass vs badass.

Currently he's the weakest Captain, Soifon is definitely stronger than him.

And I still don't get what's so great about Whitey he's just an overrated character who loses every time he fights but people still treat him as the greatest thing since sliced bread.



Maybe, they r running our of enemies so I see what u mean, but Hitsugaya will be there for awhile at least sorry to disappoint :P
I wouldn't say hes the weakest captain, but I guess ur not budging so I'll let the manga speak for me.
Haha and now u sound like ur completely against him, but fair enough since its ur opinion

Anyways these debates were nice, thanks for the good time :P

Member
580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Somewhere in that...
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

superhearing wrote:

haha thanks, pretty new to these forums and forums in general so ive been quite lost :P


Yayzords!! Now you know how to quote properly :>



Yeah I definitely see your point now, mind you that was only Hitsugayas shikai not his bankai. Anyways yeah I reckon we'll just have to wait and see, although don't get the wrong idea. I'm not some hardcore whitey fan, hes just one of the characters ive come to respect, I do reckon hes pretty cool but im not his fan, I just reckon all the characters have gotten way stronger.


Good enough.


I reckon your probably right, Id say hes found some but definitely not enough, maybe 3 or 4 max which could be the 4 top espadas as u say.


Okay, so we both agree.



I reckon Star and Halibel probably, but for some reason I can't picture that old man being one, hes way too much of a fag, and he looks like hes been around a long time, unless his physical appearance doesn't represent his ages (which is probably true since all of them guys are very old).


I always thought that Barragan was actually #1 Espada of all natural arrancars (he wasn't made by Urahara's magic ball which Aizen stole) but when Aizen arrancarized Stark and Halibel through the magic ball, he realized they were much stronger than Barragan and demoted Barragan to #3 and gave Stark and Halibel the first 2 spots, which would explain his throne and his superiority complex. Since this is just a theory I could also be completely wrong.

I love the bolded part, at least we agree on one character. =)


And Aizens made so many enemies I've lost count, hes a royal jackass but props to him for at least being a decent villian, I just don't like the fact that hes basically perfect, I don't think I've ever seen him scared or even remotely out of composure since he showed his colours.


lmao, so true, I'm just dying to see his expression when he sees his previous captain alive and kicking xp


Anyways I see what ur trying to say, Aizen virtually destroyed the Vizards and Uraharas lives, they had to start from scratch and were blamed for doing something they did not. But Hitsugayas reason is pretty damn good too, there r some people, especially in animes, who put their friends above themselves (luffy ftw) so honestly to an extent nothing beats messing with a nakama.


Ichigo has already over-used this reason, of winning battles by holding hands with his friends, not literally but you get what I mean.
And you know something funny, I dropped One Piece because I couldn't stand Luffy (his optimism was blinding me) what a coincidence, again we disagree on a character xD


Haha aight, thats opinion i guess so ill leave that


Old guys can't be badass, doesn't really justify my reason but oh well as you said it's opinion.
/shrugs


Yeah ur right, certain peeps and their abilities own others so im inclined to agree.

Haha sorry I misread >.< Its actually his shikai I just thought it was his Bankai because it was new and he was training for it. My bad on that.


Oh okay, thanks for clarifying.


That sounded like a whole load of bitter soundwaves Sarcasm ftl lol


Sarcasm is good for health.
/not really
/is just saying that because she herself is a sarcastic person and likes to consider herself healthy >_>



Maybe, they r running our of enemies so I see what u mean, but Hitsugaya will be there for awhile at least sorry to disappoint :P
I wouldn't say hes the weakest captain, but I guess ur not budging so I'll let the manga speak for me.
Haha and now u sound like ur completely against him, but fair enough since its ur opinion

Anyways these debates were nice, thanks for the good time :P



I would still say for now he's the weakest Captain, but I guess your not budging so I'll let the manga speak for me (hmmm... this sentence sounds familiar >_<)

Oh noes, I'm a Hitsu hater already o:
It's just lately there's been no Gin ): and too much Whitey and I miss Gin )=

I had a great time debating too, your not one of those people who go "IAMRITEUSTFU" when people disagree with them but actually respect their opinions, so thanks.
Member
1251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
i think he's probobly mastered the full bankai mode by now...having since he's gone into it like a billion times also...since the movie 2nd showed the full dragon bankai kiskue wus using he'd probobly tried hard to obtain it...i think hitsugaya gon win niqqquhhhhhh!!!!
24 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 2/2/09
if we use common sense, histugaya will die. but since histugayas the most popular character in bleach (which i find stupid) KT will probably just let him win. no offense 2 fan girls!
Member
819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Ontario Canada
Offline
Posted 2/2/09
I think Hitsugaya will lose, not die but just be close to death and lose. It said that his bankai and reiatsu isnt fully matured yet and it probably wont be for a few years so I think with the third Espada Hallibel being so strong, hes bound to lose unless somehow he's fully mastered bankai or gets help from another captain or vizard.
Posted 2/2/09
Yes he is...you know why...cuz he is cool...thats way..LOL
1953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/7/09
No new updates on this fight. So much stuff going on. They keep doing fillers because the anime catches up to the manga but the manga moves really slow as well. Both are released once a week. This causes a problem especially when the manga is only like 20 pgs. But yea, honestly don't care if they don't show anything for this fight in awhile, care more about the Ichigo/Ulquiorra fight
Member
4885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / next to you
Offline
Posted 2/7/09
No way. He's gonna die. Like duh he will be against Halibel, the woman stronger than Ulquiorra. Hitsugaya almost lost during the arrancar invasion before the HC arc. No matter how cutesy and popular he is, I still thnk Halibel will kill him. Kill Kill Kill
Member
10019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/8/09
He'll get OWN'ed.. Hitsugaya is weak with "BIG BOOBIES" kind of a girl.. so he will lose..

Vizards would join here.. I want to see the Vizards fight...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.