First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
WAT GUYS WANT
38638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / 11.8728° N, 122.8...
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
I want PS3!!!
8306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / s'pore
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
Please reframe from using caps for the tittle.

Living his dreams and fulfilling a man's ambitions is truly what a man ones.

I as a man have ambitions of mine too. I'm stuying hard so as to become a world known Archeologist so that i can flying all over the world and discover the the story behind each civilization, also perhapes to find a whole new race.

ALSO, i would love to be a free lance photographer after i'm 50.

No plans for a wife though.
6480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Intelligence Route
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

ll-Shota-ll wrote:

Please reframe from using caps for the tittle.

Living his dreams and fulfilling a man's ambitions is truly what a man ones.

I as a man have ambitions of mine too. I'm stuying hard so as to become a world known Archeologist so that i can flying all over the world and discover the the story behind each civilization, also perhapes to find a whole new race.

ALSO, i would love to be a free lance photographer after i'm 50.

No plans for a wife though.


long term planning is good.


I think people look of FACE first.
If his/her attitude is bitchy, then leaving him/her is a sure.
1748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

misspsycho wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:


mrssexyanime wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:


mrssexyanime wrote:

wat does a guy really want ? wats on the outside or the inside ? is looks really that important


if you want the truth id say looks is more important. Personality comes second and intellect comes third. without looks the girl is nothing to me, she has to be at least avg


dont u think dats juz a lil shallo


yeah but its just me i dont think i can stand dating an ugly girl (and most males would agree)


wow, harsh reality.


i guess it depends on the person ur asking this guestion to, id rather have a girl who had looks in balance with personailty.
15734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
guys... hmm i dont know?
i think they want nice clothes and a girl?
and food?
578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Mmmm, my own world
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
looks i guess, but that's easily cracked when i got to know her
anyways what i want the most is happiness
5355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
WE WANT SEX, SEX AND MORE SEX!!!
15120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

mrssexyanime wrote:

wat does a guy really want ? wats on the outside or the inside ? is looks really that important


o.o well u cant blame them.. :O well for me the look of the girl i date is not as important as chemistry.. :O its like why date a babe if u cant even communicate with them well? And ask yourself this.. would u date a uberly ugly guy?
7590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

mrssexyanime wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:


mrssexyanime wrote:

wat does a guy really want ? wats on the outside or the inside ? is looks really that important


if you want the truth id say looks is more important. Personality comes second and intellect comes third. without looks the girl is nothing to me, she has to be at least avg


dont u think dats juz a lil shallo


it's not shallow if we can't control it. Nature made us that way.
2814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Underworld
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
guys are like pets.... they have certain needs.... but just keep them laid and they wont question you at all....
15455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / singapore~~
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
i'm a guy and i want anime.....
70 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / US
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

high_rider wrote:

its tha same for girlies isnt it?? Like.. would yoo go owt with a really ugly guy?? Generally speaking, the first thing i notice in guys is looks. It doesnt make yoo shallow, it makes yoo normal. LOL. Shallow would be if yoo knew them and loved them for their personality buh still didnt go out with them. Looks are just tha first thing people tend to notice. Its not a bad thing at awl.

My personal opinion anywayyy.


I wouldnt go as far a saying love but since i am 6'3 and skinnier then most if not all the girls i knew and know now i make them look somewhat heavier then they are so they dont want to go out with me... yet will go hang out anywhere or everywhere with no problems its just when i ask them out that comes up >.<
(most of the girls i know or have met seem to be all that way i quit asking girls out cause as soon as i do and they say that they wont talk to me anymore) i am the type i ask you out you say no big deal wanna go chill somewhere (guess that freaks most girls out who knows)
672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / With Lady Pink
Offline
Posted 10/17/08


freedom !i want to get drunk w/o some1 makin drama ( general aspect for all guys i suppose )
i wont talk about girls cause every1 has his own ideas and wishes
46 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / m'sia
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
guys ONLY care abt girls who have good looks.. there are pretty much examples in my school...
295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
ugly, immature, stupid, loud and dirty.

well, the opposite of them obviously.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.