First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
Why do girls think it's funny 2 kick guys in the nuts
Posted 6/22/10

LoveThemBIG wrote:


Akisame15 wrote:

if u wanna keep kicking us in the nuts STOP ASKING US FOR CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps: i like kids...but geez...they're my balls have mercy


Some girls are well aware of this and STILL think it's funny, saying things like "Well, he doen't deserve to have children anyway" when they see a guy was hit reálly hard, that's so wrong, I mean no guy would ever THINK of beating up a girl so badly she can't have children anymore !



*sings* "how could they be so heartless* besides how'd they like it if we went around slapping them hard in the tits then saying they dont deserve to breast feed huh? huh? huh?
2319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / where the grass i...
Offline
Posted 6/22/10
girls, don't do that. You'll never know how will a guy reacts.
900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The United States...
Offline
Posted 6/22/10 , edited 6/22/10
we're humans, we laugh at others misfortune?
Because, when other males see their friends get hit they laugh to right?
Oh and females arent invinicble down there -_-
In elementary school i fell offthe monkey bars onto another bar right
between the legs..i cryed forever and could barely walk!
5410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Tennessee, USA
Offline
Posted 6/22/10
I don't think women really fully realize how much it hurts.

The equivalent would kind of be like taking your clit and crushing it with a pair of pliers or something.
5925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Canada.
Offline
Posted 6/22/10
because they stare at our tits in a daze.
they grab our body parts like were some toy,
& it's funny to watch them cry & roll on the ground =]
Posted 6/22/10

Akisame15 wrote:


LoveThemBIG wrote:


Akisame15 wrote:

if u wanna keep kicking us in the nuts STOP ASKING US FOR CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps: i like kids...but geez...they're my balls have mercy


Some girls are well aware of this and STILL think it's funny, saying things like "Well, he doen't deserve to have children anyway" when they see a guy was hit reálly hard, that's so wrong, I mean no guy would ever THINK of beating up a girl so badly she can't have children anymore !



*sings* "how could they be so heartless* besides how'd they like it if we went around slapping them hard in the tits then saying they dont deserve to breast feed huh? huh? huh?


LOL omfg thats a new one=P
177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 6/22/10
I don't think it's funny. It just happens to be good place to kick. heh.
okay, seriously. well.. when you kick in the nuts it's certain that the other can't react quickly enough. I don't like kicking, but if some psychopath would try to do something weird to me, then I would kick right in the nuts. but I know it would not be funny.

but guys are always hitting women so why don't we have a right to kick them back..?
Posted 6/23/10
Well, have you tried it?
18659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / UK london
Offline
Posted 6/23/10
mmm mayb coz of their reactions?? or the faces they make?
ive only kicked my brother twice buh they were accidents
i was chased around da house then eventually ended up gettin punched T^T
833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Married to MatsuJun
Offline
Posted 6/23/10
Its funny to see them scream in pain xD
5770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / controling your soul
Offline
Posted 6/23/10
i don't find it funny at all anymore...actually its not funny do begin with...its gets boring and dull after a while
344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/23/10

hannasonne wrote:

I don't think it's funny. It just happens to be good place to kick. heh.
okay, seriously. well.. when you kick in the nuts it's certain that the other can't react quickly enough. I don't like kicking, but if some psychopath would try to do something weird to me, then I would kick right in the nuts. but I know it would not be funny.

but guys are always hitting women so why don't we have a right to kick them back..?


It's certainly not true that ALL guys hit women, so no, girls do NOT have the "right" to kick !

177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 6/24/10 , edited 6/24/10

LoveThemBIG wrote:


hannasonne wrote:

I don't think it's funny. It just happens to be good place to kick. heh.
okay, seriously. well.. when you kick in the nuts it's certain that the other can't react quickly enough. I don't like kicking, but if some psychopath would try to do something weird to me, then I would kick right in the nuts. but I know it would not be funny.

but guys are always hitting women so why don't we have a right to kick them back..?


It's certainly not true that ALL guys hit women, so no, girls do NOT have the "right" to kick !



Yep, not all. And that kicking part... Girls don't have a right, but it's not a sin if they do that. I would never kick someones nuts. I don't even know anyone who's done that. (And I personally think that kicking someones nuts is way too old-fashioned).
55356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / F / Atlanta GA
Offline
Posted 6/24/10
Maybe for the same reaso boys like to slap girl ass.
949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Candied Island! :D
Offline
Posted 6/24/10
I don't think it's funny Dx
Whenever that happens to a guy I give them a hug
<3
First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.